Spvp/Tpvp guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: starlesskc.4987

starlesskc.4987

Coffee and Cigarettes [CC] has just begun its start as a solely PvP guild. At the moment we are recruiting people who want to take tpvp seriously as a team and pvp casuals to work as a way for people to form premades within the guild. We’ve only just started, but our hope is to create a core team of players to become one of the top teams out there! (bonus points if you join to kill ranko or yhip) P.S. I forgot to mention we are a NA guild!

Ranger for life; Kizos Awan for president

(edited by starlesskc.4987)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

What is your normal practice time in GMT? Thanks.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in Looking for...

starlesskc.4987

We usually practice 10 PM EST going to 2 AM, we try to play most nights. But were flexible with times for now since were just beginning. I suppose the conversion is 5 PM GMT?

in Looking for...

Posted by: djtool.8372

djtool.8372

I’ll hang with y’all a bit if you’ll have me, see if we get along. feel free to friend me in game if you like.

I can play 8pm-12 central time most days

in Looking for...

Posted by: fatback.7436

fatback.7436

Message me in game Pig N Fatback I’m on most nights by 11pm eastern wed and thurs I’m available whole time play necro and engy have experience with power and condi builds both

Today on the pig n fatback show we got b*tch*s hopping out of pots and babies poppin out of socks

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheKidHenry.5732

TheKidHenry.5732

Definitely hit me up in-game, Sai Sayre. I’m r21 and I’ve been playing Mesmer since release. I’ve been playing tpvp constantly for the past 2 months or so, and would consider myself pretty decent, my only problem is finding people to play with, so I usually join solo. I’m dying to be on those kitten leaderboards, so please let me know!

Sai Sayre – Mesmer, avid PvPer

in Looking for...

Posted by: DaveJay.4871

DaveJay.4871

message me in game. Cant seem to add you.

in Looking for...

starlesskc.4987

Thanks for all the replies; not recruiting any more engineers/guardians for the time being! Still need the rest, but in dire need of ele’s

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

I am in Australia, AEST time zone, GMT+10. I usually play around 7pm to 12pm AEST. If you guys need an Eles in the team feel free to contact me. Kanne Moka is the name. And you also mention bonus for killing someone, I could try to handle the jobs

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in Looking for...

Posted by: loper.9034

loper.9034

I am rank 41. I have played over 800 tournament games. I am interested in joining your guild. I main Mesmer and Bunker Guardian, but I can also play Ranger, Engineer, and Necromancer. Please let me know if you still need people. I will message you in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

i m guard r40 secondary necro, i m playing from 4pm gmt+1 until 9gmt+1 if someone is interested whisp me or mail me