Status Update: Gunnar's Hold

in Looking for...

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Just to let you know the status of our beloved server Gunnar’s Hold:

Currently we have no queues all week long (except EB sometimes), not even on reset! So despite still punching hard (Ranked 11th atm) we have a lot of room for potential transfers.

During league we will see an increase to population playing WvW, but less then on other servers, so in short: We will probably have very manageable queues during League and still be a worthy opponent in Silver League.

Greetings from GH

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Looking for...

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Yeah, we have space for another 2 primetime raids. Queues are limited to EB and occasionally a short one on GHBL. We’re a very strong guild friendly server that’s in a very good position and will be pushing hard for the top of silver.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Looking for...

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

you guys gonna hoard as many guilds again and then collapse just before the seasons

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Looking for...

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

you guys gonna hoard as many guilds again and then collapse just before the seasons

Thank you for your input.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Looking for...

Posted by: Terra.9631

Terra.9631

Ty for the concern, our dear RoS friend, glad to see the old Bronze rivalry still lives

Anyway, Gunnar’s is at a nice spot atm in ranking, gonna have some epic fights ahead of us, but due to the fact that we won’t be pulling insane numbers from PvE during the whole duration of the league like some servers (being mostly a wvw focused server) we feel that an extra Guild raid would help us out Even more so if you are an offpeak player or guild that would like to leave their mark on EU silver league and help us batle the hordes of upcoming players during the nights. We are a very guild based, fight focused server that went trough a lot to get where it is today thanks to the hard work of the comunity and the lovely ppl that joined said comunity <3 Become a Gunnar today

Also, totaly like the best dancers EU :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfLeixSK950

P.S. I’m sry for any possible butchering of the english language xD

Gunnar’s Hold- Nathaniel Enestris-Guardian [Re]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

What my servermates is absolutely true.
Shameless bump for Gunnars Hold.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Another shameless bump for my server:)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mugiwara Luffy.1087

Mugiwara Luffy.1087

And another bump

in Looking for...

Posted by: Terra.9631

Terra.9631

Another shameless bump for my lil server Not so much for prime time players but for those lovely offpeak players/guilds :P Especialy NA time zone! We wan’t you!!! Plenty of stuff to kill/defend/cap if you come here :P

Gunnar’s Hold- Nathaniel Enestris-Guardian [Re]