Stormbluff Isle~ LF Social Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.5710

BlackRain.5710

Character Name: Kitza Stormshadow
World: Stormbluff Isle
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Returning to game after a bit, but serious about staying with it.
I have much experience in MMOs and found Guild Wars to be unlike anything I have played before (in a good way).

I am simply looking for a laid back group of people. Maturity and no drama is a must please. A voice chat program would be a bonus. Also a guild that is in an American time zone would be helpful to me as well.

Hoping that a guild will help me better understand and play the game.

I am NOT looking for a guild that is full of hardcore players. I am looking to have fun and socialize.

~Love And Light~

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfieblitz.9583

wolfieblitz.9583

Hi Black Rain,

We seek adults, new and experienced. Female friendly guild. We are not looking for members we are looking for friendships. Those who want a PVE casual/friendly guild. Players from all servers are welcome. We are EST, but all times are welcome.

We realize this is a game and having fun is important, but real life comes first. So, if you need time away from the guild. Don’t worry we will be here waiting.

We do a little of everything that includes Fractals/Dungeons/Raids.

We have Guild Missions/Guild Events most nights.

We have TS and a “Fully upgraded” PVP arena in the level 46 guild hall.

We have a separate PVP arena outside of the guild.

So, come on and join us, have fun and laughs. And help us grow.

If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions, Please drop us an in game note or whisper.

Draco Aine.5714 (Guild Leader)

WolfieBlitz.9583

(edited by wolfieblitz.9583)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.5710

BlackRain.5710

Sure next time youre in game ill msg you and ask you a few questions if thats okay

~Love And Light~

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfieblitz.9583

wolfieblitz.9583

Sure, that would be fine and I hope to hear back from you. =D

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Tonic was established in 2012 with the purpose of building a close-knit gaming community that caters to the busy adult. We understand that life comes first and have no mandatory events or time commitments. We believe in the power of respect and look for supportive members who value teamwork. Elitism and aggression are not tolerated here; we work together to achieve our goals. While we are based out of North America, we accept players from all over the globe and embrace diversity. We are always looking for committed, social players who enjoy all aspects of multiplayer gaming in a more casual, semi-competitive environment. Our aim is to have a small, close group of people that actively plays and interacts socially with each other.

Currently, we are pretty small (36 people) but are close, friendly, and helpful. We’d love to have more in our limey family! We expect to be your “main squeeze” when it comes to guild representation (>90%), as we have found this to put more emphasis on loyalty to our community.

For more information, please contact Thix at sinthetix.8765.

We have TS/Discord, Facebook group, and a website: ObeyTheLime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com