[Stormbluff] LF diverse guild (pvp/dungeons)

in Looking for...

Posted by: vexon.6957

vexon.6957

level 80 ranger

Located in EST timezone, just returned to gw2 and looking for a active guild preferably on stormbluff. although I could transfer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya, Vexon! Welcome back to Tyria. =) I know you’re on Stormbluff, but if you’re interested in guesting (or transferring eventually, although you wouldn’t have to), you might like my guild, Ember Solace. We’re a small-ish PvX guild on Tarnished Coast with a close-knit community. We have scheduled guild events several times throughout the week, along with spur-of-the-moment activities. We do Guild Missions on Saturday nights, tPvP on Friday nights, and our most active times are EST in the late afternoons to very late evenings. If you’re interested, you can check out our forum; if you register, you get read-access to our GW2 sections so you can check out our scheduled events and read our guidelines (called Purpose & Principles). We have a brief application process to make sure the guild stays fun and welcoming. Hope to hear from you soon! =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

Hi Vexon,

What kind of guild experience are you looking for (casual/hardcore etc)? Check us out and see if it interests you, we don’t require xfers

Forum Recruitment Post
Guild Website

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhael.6317

rhael.6317

Vexon,

Welcome back!

If you’re interested in an adult, respectful gaming community that spans more than just GW2, I hope you’ll consider checking us out: www.unrepentantgaming.com. In GW2, we dabble in everything, with weekly guild event runs, dungeons and wvw, pvp, fractals, you name it! We have a rigorous application process to weed out trolls and immature folks. If you find yourself no longer interested in GW2, we have branches in pretty much every MMO out there.

Check out our site (above), or send me a message in-game for more.

Leafy Lemon of Unrepentant [Uey]
Stormbluff Isle Megaserver, PvX, US
www.unrepentantgaming.com