T2 Domination is in our control!

in Looking for...

Posted by: pallypower.1246

pallypower.1246

[EPiC] Kills Guild Recruitment

-=( ABOUT US )=-
Hello potential Epic player,
Thank you for looking into us, here is a little bit about EPiC Kills.
Epic was formed on Sea of Sorrows by our leader MiniGawd/Hashtag/Retweet in late 2013. In less than a year we have grown to over 240 members on the roster, with an online average of 20-50 players throughout the day. There’s always someone around to play with. (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)? ?

Sea of Sorrows motto is play the way you want, which is the way Epic kills runs. Epic is about having fun, we are not a serious hardcore gvg guild, but we are hardcore in playing wvw. We have many different wvw players, from the new and inexperienced, to those that have been in hardcore gvg guilds. If you want to relax and have fun, be drama llama free, willing to listen to commands and improve your wvw play, we want you.

We also do guild missions once a week, as well as fun events such as class/race theme nights, and tpvp on occasion. We have a number of commanders who are capable of pugmanding, and we can have anywhere from 3-5 of them tagging up during the day.

Our main raiding time is NA prime time 8-11PM EST, but we also randomly do official raids during EU prime time depending on how many are online.

-=( WHAT WE NEED )=-
We are currently accepting any class, but we are in need of the following:
A gallon of Warriors.
A liter of Guardians.
A tablespoon full of Elementalist.
A sprinkle of Necromancers.
Precisely 200mg of Mesmers…
In all seriousness, we are in high need of those classes mentioned in sorta that order.

-=( WHAT IS REQUIRED )=-
You will need to use Teamspeak, and connect to the SoS teampseak server for official raids.
You need to be 18+ in age, due to the adult topics that frequents our guild chat and Teamspeak private channels.
Be able to focus up during raids and follow commands.
We are not strict on builds, but highly recommend following the ones we have posted in our forums.
Representing the guild during official raids.
Register on our guild website. epickills.enjin.com

If you are on another server and looking to transfer to Sea of Sorrows to potentially join Epic, feel free to speak to our guild leader in regards to that.

-=( CONTACT INFO )=-
epickills.enjin.com
pallypower.1246

Thank you and have fun!

(edited by pallypower.1246)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

A guild with 240 members doesn’t have enough warriors, guardians, eles or necros?
What is this absurdity.

in Looking for...

Posted by: pallypower.1246

pallypower.1246

mind you we play in every time zone in NA we run anywhere between 30-50ish OCX 20-25 Sea 20-25 and eu 25-30 with raiding 7 nights a week we don’t always have the same every night some nights were lacking on classes

in Looking for...

Posted by: Playing wit Okimy.5179

Playing wit Okimy.5179

i’d love to see you fight KoMe

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

i’d love to see you fight KoMe

i would pay to see this

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Looking for...

Posted by: Quint.3765

Quint.3765

i got kicked out of that guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

These guys play their hearts out and they will push any hour of the day and in any situation. I love playing beside them!