[TC] LF active friendly balance pvx guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: TDog.6809

TDog.6809

Hello,
I’ve haven’t played for a year, so I’m just getting back into playing. I’m looking for a guild to take me and my nephew(about 13 years old) he just started playing.

I prefer to play WvW but I do enjoy doing PvE stuff.
I got 3 level 80s engy, guardian, and mesmer.

I typically would be online 10am est on.

(edited by TDog.6809)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lucavex.4518

Lucavex.4518

Hello, TDog!
My name is Atomo T, a proud member of the guild, Remnants of Hope. We are all travelers of Tyria that have banded together to defeat our enemies. We participate in PvE, PvP, and RP events on the Tarnished Coast Server. We are not just some guild who wants to simply play a game, we work on building a community and making new friends.

Remnants of Hope gives their members the opportunity to play in any way they’d like and have fun. We offer PvE, PvP, and RP. We aren’t a guild that only focuses on one aspect of Guild Wars 2, this means we will never stop at the chance to try something new as a community.

We’d like to give our members the chance to play in the way they want to at any time they want. This means we offer PvE, PvP, RP, and maybe even some other made up mini-games just for fun. If you don’t like doing PvE, that’s fine with us! We can do RP and PvP with you. Or maybe the other way around, you don’t like PvP or RP, you can always join us in some PvE events. It doesn’t matter if you are a hard-core, semi-core, or casual player, we will be there fighting alongside you. We will always be trying all aspects of Guild Wars 2 and expand our limitations to work better as a community, and as friends. I believe this would be an amazing place for you and your nephew.

If you are interested in joining the Remnants of Hope, stop by our website and submit an application! . You can also see more information on our recruitment post.

Guild Website: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2
?Forum Post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/TC-The-Remnants-of-Hope-PvX-RP-WvW/first#post3708594

If you have further questions I’d be happy to answer them.

Hope to see you in our guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: TDog.6809

TDog.6809

Looks good I’m signing up now