[TC] LF friendly, casual PVE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: ShakiraFuego.9384

ShakiraFuego.9384

Hola! My hubby and I are looking for a friendly, casual PVE-oriented guild on the Tarnished Coast server. I have an 80 Charr ranger and my husband plays an 80 Asura engineer, but we also have alts that we play too.

We come from a long history of playing MMOs and have done the mega raid life in the past, and that’s definitely something we want to avoid now. We don’t want to feel chained down by login requirements, we just want to play when we want to! We are also returning from a long hiatus of the game and just freshly hit 80, working on our storyline and exploration while doing events when they pop.

We are interested in more of what the game has to offer like the instances and bosses and whatnot, so a guild that has some activity happening in the EST PM hours would work well for us. We typically login on the weekends anywhere from 6pm-10pm EST and whenever we’re free on the weekends.

Thanks for your consideration!

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! My name is Cate and I am the guild leader for Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. We are a small fast growing guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild. My hubby is one of the officers so it is also family based. Our members are mature (meaning we do have a decent group of ppl in their late 30s-40s, but the younger members you would have no idea) and we have about 4 couples that play together in our guild. There are a very nice group of EST ppl as well as others from all time zones. All come from various lvls of GW2 playing experienced and MMOs or none at all. We do WvW, PVE, dungeons, working to open guild missions currently, and whatever ppl put out in chat that they want to do. We have guildie help for just about anything. Guild site and TS. I hope you will join our group of friends. Send me mail or PM me in game.
-Cate

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hola, Shakira! Nice to see another gamer couple — my husband (Dahkeus) and I also game together (he plays Thief, Guardian, and Ranger, while I play Engineer and Elementalist). =) Our guild, Remnants of Hope, is on Tarnished Coast, and I think we’d be a good fit for you. Dahkeus has done his fair share of raiding, and I did very intensive PvP back when I played Ragnarok Online, and we’re both loving the casual feel of GW2.

Remnants of Hope does a little bit of everything, but we definitely do the instances and bosses you mentioned. You can check out our calendar to see what kinds of events we schedule (any member can schedule any kind of event from gathering parties to dungeons to social events and more). And if we sound interesting to you two, I hope you and your husband feel free to stop by our forum and fill out an application! =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Shakira and Hubby!

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller, casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP and we do have our own arena. Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time.

We are currently working on building up a solid core of pve players, but there are still a few around who would be more than happy to help teach you if you want to learn and have a little patience. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away or even at all. Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. You’ll still be able to join with us for dungeons and even Fractals (which I will be more than happy to teach). if you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/T-oast-PvE-RP-Make-The-Gryphons-Aerie-Home

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: ShakiraFuego.9384

ShakiraFuego.9384

Thanks for all of the responses and PMs! I’ll be checking all of you guys out to see what’s the best fit for us.