(TC) Level 80 Engie looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: BeardManly.2140

BeardManly.2140

I’m looking for an active, friendly PvE/RP focused guild on the Tarnished Coast server. EST is preferred, but not a necessity.
I’m on regularly, but never for extended periods of time. Just an hour or so. I’m just looking for guildies to chat to and play group content with, so I’m not just doing map exploration and dailies.
No mic for mumble or whatever, but I do have a bunch of influence in my bank I’m waiting to spend on a good guild. So there’s that.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya, person with a manly beard~ I play an engineer, too, and it’s so much fun. Anyway! I think Remnants of Hope fits your description because we’re active and super friendly. And we do PvE and RP. And, ohay, we’re on Tarnished Coast, too! You can check out the events we have on our calendar (which are all in EST), or you can just come directly to our forums and fill out an application. It’d be great to see you there. =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BeardManly.2140

BeardManly.2140

Thanks Aidyn, I signed up for the forums, but not sure how to start filling out an application. I’m going to go play the game a bit now, but I probably won’t have a chance to apply until Sunday, I’m going on a camping trip today.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Thanks Aidyn, I signed up for the forums, but not sure how to start filling out an application. I’m going to go play the game a bit now, but I probably won’t have a chance to apply until Sunday, I’m going on a camping trip today.

Hey, glad you decided to check us out!

You can submit an application by creating a new thread. This link will take you directly to the instructions and such:
http://remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope/

But in the meantime, have fun on your camping trip!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Oooh, camping. Say hi to any bears for me. =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tayte.2396

Tayte.2396

I’ve always tried to avoid bears when camping.

Hope to see you in game BeardManly!