[TC/NA] House Ishida [Ishi] PVX/RP Guild.

[TC/NA] House Ishida [Ishi] PVX/RP Guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Introduction:

This is the guild I been working on for a good long time now to provide a welcome and friendly experience for all GW 2 players old and new that want to do things their own way and not the way of the PUGS or elitist groups.

I too got tired of the forceful nature of the mainstream dungeon runners and other content consumers that do not help you and only think teaching new players is to have them use the same builds and gear as them, but not help them understand the core concepts and mechanics behind them so its more of a follow the leader and not knowing any better with no room for true improvement.

What the guild does:

I plan to provide a welcoming experience for new players when the expansion comes out and those that joined recently to the game by taking them through mechanics and the game in a tried and true process my old guild in GW 1 used without getting angry or yelling at them to using belittling words or name calling. I expect officers and other members to do the same.

We as a whole will also work together to over come the harder content in the game such as dungeons either at the min required level or as lv 80s (no one is left out even if not 80 yet), fractals (for those that want to learn it hassle free), guild missions, Living World and its achievements, SPvP teaching classes (will get a private room for that), and assisting with server transfers if on the wrong region for players that need it (already have an EU member needing one). We will not be a WvW focused guild so just getting a EU member to the proper side in any NA server will just suffice. If you wnat to WvW by all means, I’m just not requiring everyone to be in same server nor should you be.

Guild Features:

• Will be fully upgraded in time for HoT’s launch either by having players rep enough to get guild unlocks or through paying for influence scrolls in a timely manner.
  • Will have bank access for all members in the form of Treasure Trove/Deep Cave where high ranking members handle the Guild Stash for handing out transfers and maybe starring lotteries and giveaways.
  • A private forum for members to use already exists on Enjin.com (http://house-of-ishida.enjin.com/home) with added features once it can be paid for.
  • A possible alliance with any other friendly and helpful guilds to get mission support until we get up to speed ourselves.

What does it take to join?

• You must be willing and able to play the way you want to with no one telling you different. If that is the case, you are welcome to join. I don’t tolerate players that impose their way on others. This is a non meta/non speed clear guild.
  • If everyone can agree to a certain method to tackle a problem game play-wise, that works too. Teamwork is encouraged. Being helpful and willing to help others is a plus too, but not required to join. Not everyone is going to be an expert.
  • The point of this guild is to balance each others’ strengths and weaknesses and reach a common goal, which is to succeed and have fun while doing it.
  • I highly expect the respectful treatment of others. That means anything that breaks the CoC/ToS of the game is not valued in the guild. Use your head and treat others how you wish to be treated. I do not tolerate cheaters or users of bots/trainers either! And I will report you with impunity!
  • This also means no racism or harassment of members or other players! I don’t mind language in the chat, but everything has to be in good taste. Common sense is key.
  • Everyone is welcome here: gender, ethnicity, religious background (or lack there of), sexual preference, etc. Also no politics or divisive subjects such as religion please!

Other Info:

• p. RP is encouraged, but not mandatory. If you RP, its even better as I RP as well! Respect those that RP and don’t and their different styles of delivery. Trolling is not welcome.
  • The guild chat is OoC (not in character/out of character). The guild was originally a house guild and is Noble oriented but its a charity organization first and foremost which fits with the overall theme of the guild and its purpose.

Contact me in game or send a in-game mail. I’m always around. I will try to not be too busy as I’m working hard to improve the guild and your GW2 experience!

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

(edited by Yumiko Ishida.3769)