[TC] The Remnants of Hope [PvX, RP, WvW]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sennis.9604

Sennis.9604

Guild Missions and Blind Dolyak Racing tonight! Should be fun!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aravail.6429

Aravail.6429

Last night was awesome! We started with our weekly Guild Missions, which had an amazing turnout, so we ran a Guild Bounty, Guild Puzzle, and Guild Rush back-to-back. Afterwards, we met up in Labyrnthine Cliffs for a Blind Dolyak race where people partnered up, one person doing the race with their eyes closed and the other guiding them along by voice. It was a ton of fun and gave us a lot of good laughs too. Afterwards, a couple of us jumped into EB to finish up our WvW monthlies and dailies before bed.

Here are some pics:
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_206/gallery_362_206_255458.jpg
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_206/gallery_362_206_14272.jpg
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_206/gallery_362_206_87756.jpg
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_206/gallery_362_206_70381.jpg

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

We will be preparing to do Dungeon Power Hour tonight at 8PM EST! How many dungeons can we get done in one hour!

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

We would like to welcome our newest member (darksilklips.3165)!

in Looking for...

Posted by: cypher.8359

cypher.8359

Please welcome our new GW2 RP Officer! He’s had some amazing ideas so far, including airships and escapades, and has been a frequent RP organizer and assistant within the guild for a while.

“First off, I would like to say this individual has been amazing since at least when I joined the community, and he has had a very influential member of the Role Play Department. He has been active with RP and has even come up with his own character sheets and dice rolls, he’s a fun person and everyone(most everyone) loves him. Put your Hands together for a round of applause for… Beardmanly! [aka Jo]” – Danata, our GW2 Division Commander

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

Role Play Adventure Hour Friday Night at 7PM EST followed by Fractal Friday at 9PM. Then Guild Missions Saturday Night at 8PM EST!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aravail.6429

Aravail.6429

Ran into a couple of our newer members (and a cypher!) in Gendarran Fields last night and we ended up having an impromptu leveling party which was a ton of fun! We’ll have to start scheduling more of those in the future, especially for our late night gamers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: cypher.8359

cypher.8359

A Cypher! That’s me! It was fun – we ended up just running around levelling/completing till we had to log for the night.

We have had our first ingame guild RP for a while, very excited to see more! Our RP Officer has posted this summary…. looks like there’s an airship in our future!

Jolan Griffin, Caetrine, and Jayso Wayris met at the Claw Portage docks in Lion’s Arch. Later Liam Ruaidhin, Muirellthe Moon, Tayhaii, and Laandris joined them. Jolan told them of her “large and vague” plans to revive the ancient guild known as Remnants of Hope, including finding and salvaging their famous ship the Criterion. The other six adventurers quickly agree to help. Jolan and Muirellthe Moon head out to Rata Sum to arrange for the use of a dock in Dawnside Quay to serve as the revived guild’s base of operations, and then to the Priory library to try and discover the location of the Criterion. That is when the session ended.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: Armer.3215

Armer.3215

I applied to the Guild.

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

I would like to congratulate ensomnyak.3482(Alexandra) on reaching full membership as well as receiving the Outstanding Trial Award!

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

I would like to congratulate Lagerfueled.5324 on reaching full membership!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lagerfueled.5324

Lagerfueled.5324

Awesome guild full of awesome people. Thanks for having me and look forward to the future!

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

Coming up this weekend we have Open RP on Friday followed by Fractal Friday, with a side of Guild Missions on Saturday, followed by more RP on Sunday!

in Looking for...

Sennis.9604

Great time With RP and Guild Missions these weekend! Had a few people join in last night! Don’t miss out on the fun! Apply today!