Team of 3 looking for 2 skilled players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Goose.1459

Goose.1459

<Team looking for a player(es)>

Region: NA

Practice Times: to be determined with everyone schedule want to practice 4-5 times a week. or more depending on the schedule.

Amount of members: need 2

Class(es) you are looking for: Bunker Guardian, Mesmer/Engineer

We use skype, you must have working mic. We are looking for dedicated mature players who can all take criticism and losses. We want to become a big Esport team playing in MMOrpg tournaments and other world tournaments. You must have great communication skills and knowledge of your class and any other classes you play against.

If you have any questions you can contact me ingame @ Goose.1459 or Skype Goose8707

Edit: Only looking for bunker Guardian atm.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sxalpha.5063

Sxalpha.5063

I’m a rank 35 with 66% gameplay in pvp as guardian with 1100+ hours. It may not mean much but I’m just putting things into perspective. But I am relatively new to tourneys and looking to improve through your training programs as a result. Here’s my leaderboards:

Rank Name Character Wins Losses Win % World
655 Sxalpha.5063 Sxalpha 91 56 61.90% Sea of Sorrows

Would love to have a fixed proper team. I also have a friend in my guild that plays necro, ele and thief; rank 500 something, would love him to join if you have space. He’s really good.

As for my part, I can bunker and whatnot. Just looking forward to being the best guardian I can.

in Looking for...

Goose.1459

As of right now we only need a bunker guardian to fill the team, but it looks like you have the experience playing one so I’ll get in contact with you ingame.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

He is a good Guardian. I highly recommended him in yout team

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beesu.9203

Beesu.9203

I can run with you guys on an alt if you need, do we need to list our LB stats and whatnot? LB rank 34 bunker guard

in Looking for...

Goose.1459

Not looking for alts, sorry. Mesmer spot seems to be locked in. Still looking for a bunker guardian.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Abraxius.6429

Abraxius.6429

IGN: The Lawful Danyyle
i main a bunker guardian and am very experianced in tournaments, and even organized tournaments as a part of the winning guardian team for the SAOC profession tourny.

R32 and i work tuesday-fridays 4pm to 1am C/S/T with weekends and mondays off so i have a decently flexible schedule and have a working mic and i don’t get raged after a couple of losses, can handle criticism especially constructive kind which i embrace so consider me ^^

The Lawful Danyyle
(Reality is Unbalanced)

in Looking for...

Goose.1459

Update: Currently still looking for a Bunker Guardian and now a Bunker Ranger.

Must have a working mic and great communication.

Message me in-game if you are interested in a competitive tpvp team/ future Esports team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: loper.9034

loper.9034

At present, I am a r40 with experience playing both Guardian Bunker and BM Ranger. I have logged over 1800 hours in game. I have played over 600 tournament games and experimented with different builds with the Guardian specifically. My current build is based around team fights, however, I also have experience with meditation bunker. I would very much enjoy to be apart of a team. I often play my BM Ranger when joining friends for Tournament matches. I will be free after 5-6 PM everyday with weekends free all day, except commitments for family and such.

in Looking for...

Goose.1459

Update: Just looking for a back Bunker class. Message me in-game.