[Teef] The Thief forum Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

I’m already in guild but making obligatory post here.

IGN: <Ryqual>
Thief Type: <Teacher>
Server: <Northern Shiverpeaks>
Experience with thief:

Been playing almost since release as a thief main in WvW. I have both condi and power thieves, but main P/D condi. I also play in spvp more recently.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sontaran.5904

Sontaran.5904

IGN: A Bisporigera
Thief Type: Scholar
Server: Fort Aspenwood
Experience with thief:
I main a thief and play in all game modes with it, but I play WvW the most, particularly with roaming. I test different builds regularly, and I enjoy staff more than any other weapon. I have been playing for about a year on gw2.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeadSurvivor.6157

DeadSurvivor.6157

IGN: <Swindle Rogue>
Thief Type: <Scholar>
Server: <Tarnished Coast>

Experience with thief:
<I have played my thief since two months before the launch of HoT. I’m mainly a PvE’er right now but plan on doing some WvW in the near future so I could some lessons and advice on that front. Currently, I am equiped with some of the best PvE gear out there but it does nothing in helping me survive in WvW and PvP.>

Guild Wars 2 News & Links
Guilds: [AoL]
( Swindle Rogue )

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

GN: Shadow Celestia
Thief Type: Teacher/Artisan
Server: Sorrows Furnace
Experience with thief: One of my characters I tend to return to after trying out my others. I never use Meta builds but never have any major issues and any issue I do come across I tend to adapt an learn from it. I mainly use it for WvW/PvP (where I spend most of my time…aside from when festivals are around)

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hikisu.4186

Hikisu.4186

IGN: Patchvel
Server: Crystal Dessert
Experience with thief: just started playing as a thief few month ago. want to learn more about the mechanics and rotation in spvp, in short i want to get good with thief in spvp. (sorry for my bad engish)

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunkarce.9135

dunkarce.9135

IGN: Oh No Behind You/Oh No It’s A Trap
Thief Type: Not sure – artisan I suppose?
Server: Maguuma
Experience with thief: Played beta thief, played for about a month after official launch as a thief, just came back a few months ago as a thief after a year’s long hiatus. Desperately want to improve and am trying hard to. I mostly WvW but I’m trying to get into PvP. I love running fractals, too, but have trouble finding groups to do it consistently. Pretty much love all things GW2 thief :-)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Just redirect them to me, i don’t lurk forums as much anymore~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ghost.5892

Ghost.5892

IGN: Roland Aldridge
Server: Gates of Madness
Experience with thief: I’m just now getting back in to GW2 and really want to get better at thief pvp, wvw, and some pve content as well. I have been experimenting with my build and the thief playstyle has been challenging for me. Hopefully I can find a good mentor or mentors to help me get a better understanding for thief.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ducxy.2087

Ducxy.2087

IGN: Sneaky Beaky Deucy

Server: Sea of Sorrows

Experience with Thief: I am new to thief, I have only played the class for the passed 2 weeks. I am looking to improve my knowledge and skill of the class. I am mainly focusing on the PvP and WvW aspect of the game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Honest Panda.6941

Honest Panda.6941

IGN: Shades of Crimson
Thief Type: Artisan
Server: Fort Aspenwood (NA)
Experience with thief: Thief was the first toon I’ve ever created, over a year ago. I have extensive experience playing staff daredevil in PvE, and only recently started being interested in roaming around with D/P in EotM. I watch a lot of streamers and youtubers who main thief, such as Sindener, Afro Gaming Entertainment, and Terissimo.

in Looking for...

Posted by: hawkmoonflght.2740

hawkmoonflght.2740

IGN: <Dread Moonshade>
Server: <Yaks Bend>
Experience with thief: <not alot know only the basics if that>

in Looking for...

DeadSurvivor.6157

Please send me another invite to join [TEEF].

( Swindle Rogue )

in Looking for...

DeadSurvivor.6157

Updated not as often I think.

( Swindle Rogue )

in Looking for...

Posted by: saerni.1409

saerni.1409

IGN: <Altus Rex>
Thief Type: <Teacher>
Server: <Ring of Fire>

Experience with thief:

This is my new EU alt for saerni.2584.

in Looking for...

Posted by: JonnyForgotten.4276

JonnyForgotten.4276

IGN: <Jonni Smoke>
Server: <Fort Aspenwood>
Experience With Thief:

Been playing since HoT release, more or less only as a thief. Most of my experience is running as condi since lvl 80, with a bit of practice on staff power over the last few months. I mostly play in sPvP and Wvw, with the occasional fractal thrown in. I would very much like to up my game, learn some new styles, and discuss the profession I love with other like minded players.

in Looking for...

Posted by: runjshrun.9824

runjshrun.9824

IGN: Ellinio
Server: Borlis Pass
Experience with theif: Being playing Thief since launch with most of my time being spent on it. I play all other classes to varying degrees but always find myself coming back to Thief. I mostly play PvE but will dip into PvP if the mood strikes. I am always looking to refine my play for Raids/Fractals and hope to gleam some knowledge from other Thieves.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Caligrafers Blade.3871

Caligrafers Blade.3871

IGN: Marcus Santor
Server: Darkhave
Experience: First time MMOer and I make myself a Norn Thief. Needless to say, that didn’t go too well. Aat lvl 28 I actually gave up trying and almost deleted my toon. But there was something about playing a Thief that kept pulling me back, and now I’m proud to say that little by little, I got my thief to lvl 80, no shortcuts. Yeah, so I’m a huge thief fan, but still find it hard to play this wonderfully challenging profession. Just about started in PvP, so could really do with some help.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Keegan.4172

Keegan.4172

IGN: Darth Phasma
Server: Blackgate
Experience with thief: I really like staff thief but I’m extremely bad at it, so I’m hoping to find some good combos that help.

(80s) Chronomancer, Reaper, Tempest, Druid, Berserker, Daredevil, Revenant.
(Below 80) Guardian, Engineer.