Tequatl Terror Squad 3! (SLAY THE BEAST!)

in Looking for...

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

THIS POST IS OUTDATED, PLEASE SEE http://www.TTSGamers.com FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON TTS

WE FIGHT ON US OVERFLOW SERVERS ONLY, NOT EU!

The land shuddered, and the waves fled; for a brief moment the water gasped, and from its depths rose Tequatl, a beast of such horror that the world cried out in Terror. Our Squad was there to greet him. We stood on his ground, shared in his blood, and when the dusk settled; his cries silenced in the coming dawn; we met the light with triumph! The world aims to throw nightmares our way, but we will show them true fear. We are: the Tequatl Terror Squad!

[TTS] – Tequatl Terror Squad! – – Teq Terror Squad! – – The Teq Squad [TTS]

TEQUATL KILL COUNT: 41

You can contact the Leaders listed for all guilds for invites.

We are a guild dedicated to killing Tequatl! We have grown at an epic rate and have beaten him several times! We are going to continue beating him as many times as possible. This guild has grown even bigger in the sense that we are going to remain a guild for future bosses Anet decides to throw at us as well!

Everyone is welcome to join this guild! Do not worry if you get into the 2nd/3rd/etc. guild as all leaders are in all of the guilds and we have it completely organized and set up for all guilds to run together in overflows and make sure YOU kill Tequatl! This has been a hectic ride so far, but a lot of people have been stepping up and helping where possible. We have a full Teamspeak with 300 slots, full website and a two live twitch channels for anyone to watch how we slay this beast!

It works like this : We start scouting for overflows, then we start bringing people to the first overflow from all 3 guilds, when that overflow fills we scout for the second overflow and get more people from all 3 guilds in, and repeat process as much as needed. (We fill full overflows full of TTS).

Live twitch’s of us killing teq link here: http://www.twitch.tv/hiphobbit
and http://www.twitch.tv/tragiik_gaming

Video recording of our first slaying!: http://youtube.com/vlj32uZZwMU

IMPORTANT NOTE: When you join us we want you to realize something and our overall motto. We started as a Tequatl killing guild. Since we believe this is far from the last boss that Anet is going to make this hard, we are staying together as one huge guild to band up against any bosses, Tequatl and MORE coming and slay them! With that being said, we understand you all have main guilds and we will NEVER ask you to leave them. In fact, we want you to stay in your main guilds. However, we hope you keep [TTS] as one of your side guilds so you can rep up and help us slay bosses when we schedule to do so. That is the point of this guild entirely, to organize and band up when needed to kill bosses in massive organized numbers. So by all means you ONLY need to rep us when we are organizing to kill bosses such as Tequatl. So please if you join us, keep us as one of your guilds so you can come slay these beasts with us!

THIS POST IS OUTDATED, PLEASE SEE http://www.TTSGamers.com FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON TTS

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

(edited by HellsPriest.6745)

in Looking for...

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Man i have been working hard in the primary overflows to make sure we TTS1 beat him. I dont tend to see anyone else from the guild stepping up to that plate very often. (Not sure who is supposed to be leading the daily 5pm kills)

Regardless these guilds are great and if you want to kill Teq these are the guilds for you.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Looking for...

HellsPriest.6745

??? I’m confused as to what you mean clint. We have beaten him every single day now at least 4+ times a day in each overflow we are in. So, if you are seeming to not get into our overflows PM me and I can assure you we will get you in with us. I hope you understand we are 1000+ members and we are getting 100’s of people kills everyday. PM me clint.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sioned.5867

Sioned.5867

We are there repping… but the leaders bounce through all 3 guilds to make sure everyone has all the info they need….

in Looking for...

HellsPriest.6745

Maybe you aren’t on 5pm server time. Maybe you are getting on at your local 5pm time and it may be not the same as 5pm server time. 5pm server time is 5pm PST

in Looking for...

HellsPriest.6745

MORE INVITES WENT OUT! WE BEAT HIM 6+ times tonight!

PM morrock.8629 <<< IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO THE THIRD MASSIVELY GROWING SECTION OF OUR GUILD! SPOTS ARE FILLING QUICKLY!!!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: morrock.8629

morrock.8629

I dont tend to see anyone else from the guild stepping up to that plate very often. (Not sure who is supposed to be leading the daily 5pm kills)

Do you mean 5pm server time, Clint? I don’t think we’ve ever failed a 5pm attempt (except the first day of guild creation). We’d be glad to make sure you get into the major overflows where we defeat him, but I’m honestly confused as to what you mean in this post.

in Looking for...

HellsPriest.6745

Kill count is up to 18!

in Looking for...

Posted by: OmNomNom.2830

OmNomNom.2830

Invite me please, I wont be on till later this day and dont wanna miss this!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Love Struck.7630

Love Struck.7630

I would like an invite

in Looking for...

Posted by: Enjoyluck.2618

Enjoyluck.2618

I would like an invite as well if there is any space that is.

in Looking for...

Posted by: VincentDW.9376

VincentDW.9376

I would like an invite as well

in Looking for...

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Invite please. Accepted invite look forward to killing teq with you all tonight!

(edited by jazzllanna.1278)

in Looking for...

Posted by: vonlunatic.1603

vonlunatic.1603

I <3 TTS, You got me my first (of which I hope to be many) Teq kills, and 3 achivs on that one kill

in Looking for...

Posted by: FyRe.8251

FyRe.8251

Hi, i would like to join TTS if you are still recruiting. i attempted to msg the people in the original post but none were online atm. Thank you!

Official Troll of ICON, Flippin Mogwai!

in Looking for...

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

looking forward for an invite too.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Thomas Kaira.7863

Thomas Kaira.7863

I’d be up for an invite, as well.

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Nah I get into the 5pm server ones, the first overflows. I’m saying that we almost never have anybody leading those fights.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Looking for...

Sioned.5867

clint, we are there leading the fights… a lot of the communication is in teamspeak. Last night we had well over 150 people in teamspeak and all of the turret operators and commanders are included in that number.

in Looking for...

Posted by: EricGORE.7896

EricGORE.7896

Tried whispering the people listed here, and none were online. Would very much like an invite. Thanks!

Do I make you Norny, baby?

in Looking for...

clint.5681

clint, we are there leading the fights… a lot of the communication is in teamspeak. Last night we had well over 150 people in teamspeak and all of the turret operators and commanders are included in that number.

Alright cool, what was going on with the Raidcall program then? I saw alot of people confused on what was being used. I didt get on TS but a party member said alot of ppl weren’t on there.

in Looking for...

Sioned.5867

last night during the first run the ts had too many people log in which caused an issue. so for the next fight we went to a raidcall server made for us and even more were able to log on. we were announcing in all guild chats, was posted in the MoD, and in the voice programs which we were using. we did move back to a newly purchased (for TTS) ts server for the final 2 fights. With over 1000 players communication can be a little difficult but we are doing everything we can to accommodate everyone.

in Looking for...

Sioned.5867

To those requesting an invite, if you haven’t received one yet I will be logging on soon and will send them out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nefara Moonfall.3817

Nefara Moonfall.3817

Could I get one please? Happy Friday!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omnigami.9764

Omnigami.9764

Can I get an invite thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andruis.1487

Andruis.1487

I would like to get invited also. Seems like my server never gets enough ppl, never seen it under 90%

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cassandra Nea.2507

Cassandra Nea.2507

I would like an invite but I have to be upfront and admit I’m not willing to join on TS – I just hate voice chat with a passion (probably because I’m embarrassed about my accent…)
I would appreciate it if I could get an invite even so though. Have managed to be in one fight where Teq was killed and would very much like to try it again.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Taomi Sappleton.2637

Taomi Sappleton.2637

I’d like an invite too please

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lillith.5724

Lillith.5724

Man i have been working hard in the primary overflows to make sure we TTS1 beat him. I dont tend to see anyone else from the guild stepping up to that plate very often. (Not sure who is supposed to be leading the daily 5pm kills)

Regardless these guilds are great and if you want to kill Teq these are the guilds for you.

Are you kidding me with this??
Sioned, HellsPriest, etc…are always on organizing these.
After the 5pm kill we switched to RaidCall because someone spammed our TS addy in mapchat and a mass of people joined kicking out a number of people. Otherwise, I don’t think TTS has ever NOT beaten Teq at 5pm, at least on OF1.
We killed him again on the next spawn and everyone was on Raidcall. Read the guild message of the day and you’ll see the new raidcall addy.

Lillith Flame – Norn Ranger
Guild Leader: Spank Reunited
Yak’s Bend Server

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Are you kidding me with this??
Sioned, HellsPriest, etc…are always on organizing these.
After the 5pm kill we switched to RaidCall because someone spammed our TS addy in mapchat and a mass of people joined kicking out a number of people. Otherwise, I don’t think TTS has ever NOT beaten Teq at 5pm, at least on OF1.
We killed him again on the next spawn and everyone was on Raidcall. Read the guild message of the day and you’ll see the new raidcall addy.

I didnt say we havent beaten him at 5pm, im just saying there is a lack of visable leadership atleeast in the ones Ahlou isnt in.

in Looking for...

HellsPriest.6745

More invites went out!

@Cassandra Nea – You also have gotten an invite! You by no means have to get on Teamspeak, it’s just beneficial is all. If you would like you can get on and not speak, some people do that. Either way, join in teamspeak or not… you are more than welcome to join the guild! Hope to see ya around.

@clint – I’m sorry to hear that some of the fights with us you ahve been in may seem unorganized, however we are quite organized. Whisper me in game sometime soon and we can discuss on what you are thinking is some problems and we can sure fix this. All we do is organize and make sure people get their kills and maximum fun is had! So hit me up in game bud and we can talk about this stuff.

in Looking for...

HellsPriest.6745

(btw if you haven’t gotten an invite and requested above) — we may/may not have accidently missed some of you. PM me in game (Ahlou) and I’ll surely get you in!

in Looking for...

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

An invite would be great, if your third guild isn’t full yet.

in Looking for...

clint.5681

More invites went out!

@Cassandra Nea – You also have gotten an invite! You by no means have to get on Teamspeak, it’s just beneficial is all. If you would like you can get on and not speak, some people do that. Either way, join in teamspeak or not… you are more than welcome to join the guild! Hope to see ya around.

@clint – I’m sorry to hear that some of the fights with us you ahve been in may seem unorganized, however we are quite organized. Whisper me in game sometime soon and we can discuss on what you are thinking is some problems and we can sure fix this. All we do is organize and make sure people get their kills and maximum fun is had! So hit me up in game bud and we can talk about this stuff.

Alright cool

in Looking for...

Posted by: Saint.8910

Saint.8910

Can I get an invite too

in Looking for...

Posted by: ProjectSakura.3287

ProjectSakura.3287

Can I get an invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gabesz.3895

Gabesz.3895

I’d like an invite too please, i have a warrior and guardian and lots of experience

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lilly.9345

Lilly.9345

I would love an invite as well please, you guys sound awesome

in Looking for...

Posted by: blurryhunter.1250

blurryhunter.1250

If possible I’d appreciate an invitation. Would like to see what this fight is like past the 98% mark of his health, lol.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vlada Yu.7641

Vlada Yu.7641

Hi, TTS is for players from NA or EU servers?
If it is for EU I’d gladly join

in Looking for...

Sioned.5867

Vlada we are on the NA servers

in Looking for...

Posted by: Haligonian.5280

Haligonian.5280

I’ll take an invite. I’ll try to be on tonight and tomorrow night.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Helcor.9527

Helcor.9527

Invite please!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: false healer.9085

false healer.9085

Invite please, ty

in Looking for...

Posted by: Duron.9750

Duron.9750

Please invite me, thanks

in Looking for...

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

I’d like to join. I have yet to kill Teq even once.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Dragons are not guild missions! Anet has taken content meant for everyone and given it to large guilds.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xian Wulfe.8092

Xian Wulfe.8092

Would love an invite if you have any openings left.

in Looking for...

Sioned.5867

invites have been sent out

in Looking for...

Posted by: atlavis.6028

atlavis.6028

I would like to join. Trying to kill Tequatl since 4 days and haven’t done even once either.