The Altruistic is Growing!

The Altruistic is Growing!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Conix.4589

Conix.4589

WEB SITE: http://thealtruistic.enjin.com/home

OVERVIEW

To be altruistic is to put a high priority on the welfare of others, sometimes even above your own. With this guild, we hope to change the tired ways of other guilds. In every guild, a circle of friends reap the rewards of those beneath them. Essentially, everyone in the guild is a gold farm for them. With a little bit of democracy, we’ll put the power in your hands with votes and elections for leadership positions. Everyone will be given a clear path upwards in rank. Everyone has the chance to become a guild leader. Everyone contributes to the guild!

WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT THIS GUILD?

We have a rank system in place that gives you a clear and defined path for progression. We won’t play favorites here. If you are accomplishing your mission you will get rank, and reap the benefits of it.
We WILL NOT spend the guild’s gold on ourselves. We will use that gold to help members advance, based on their ranks. The gold you guys make will go back to you.

SO WHAT DOES THIS ACCOMPLISH?

This system guarantees that rewards will be spread out to those that deserve them. The guild’s funds and resources will be put to better use than just making the circle of friend’s gear better.
Also, with this system, YOU have a say as to the direction the guild heads. Want us to spend resources gearing deserving members to rule the WvWvW scene? Done. You want us to start focusing on PvP? Well, if that’s what you guys want. Maybe do a huge mat collection campaign, whatever. Bottom line, your voices will be heard!

WHY JOIN A SMALL GUILD?

We are trying to make a guild everyone is actually happy to be a part of. A guild where everyone feels like they contribute, and where everyone feels a part of the big picture.
We are still taking our first step. This is good though, as in these first moments you can have a lasting impact as to how the guild is structured. Our charter rules are still being worked on, and we’d value the input of anyone who has been guilds before. Either successful or those that failed, we’d like to learn from mistakes as well as accomplishments.

WHAT CAN THE GUILD DO FOR ME?

As of right now, there isn’t too much, but I’ll put what we can offer into bullets for you.

• Teamspeak 3
  • Access to many crafting mats
  • Fair advancement system, no favorites here
  • Gear upon reaching lvl 80
  • Leveling assistance, as well as knowledgeable players
  • Stable play hours, without asking that you give up your life. Honestly.
  • Webpage
  • Events

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS

Members must be able to act like an adult. No spamming chats or being annoying consistently.
We would insist that you only represent us.
Treat each other with respect. That being said, a little fun can be had as long as no one is hurt.

AM I REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN GUILD EVENTS?

No, not unless you are of higher rank. Though you will be more eligible for advancement if you are seen to be participating in a large number of events

MUST I BE A HIGH LEVEL?

No, there is no level requirement. Anyone is free to join. To add to that, we are also not looking for any class either. We do wish to increase our high level members though, and if you are not there we will do what we can to level you. This includes powering you through story missions and making sure you have the mats to craft your levels up.

WILL THERE BE A TAX?

Although I understand why a guild would want a tax, we will not enforce one. Donations will be taken though. Maybe as we grow, we may need to include a sort of tax, but not straight gold. This is so we can continue to fund and gear our new members.

NOTE

If you have questions, PM me here or in game. Also, don’t worry about the questions on the recruitment form on the webpage. You can fill it out, or PM me to join. The questions are just designed to see where we should put you.

(edited by Conix.4589)