The Black Tides want you

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

TBT is looking for active players to join its roster. We are currently looking for:
guards / warriors / necros / mesmers / engies / eles

We are a semi hardcore to hardcore guild who raids almost every night from 10-11 pm est to 1-2 am est.

Requirements :
must be able to listen and get on voice chat (mic recommended but not required)
must be able to represent 100% minus guild bank
must run guild approved build(s) – no rallybots

We do have a few spots open for newer players and pve players who we mentor and show the ropes to.

Daily wvw run footage can be found below. It is the best indicator of how our guild operates and how we act / what we talk about in voip.
youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuelP4cuvhm8BfWJomLKbBQ
fan videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpmaVWDQio

What can we offer you?
Feasts / sharpening stones / mountains of bags and loot / a friendly environment / gearing funds / and muffin’s first born son / a great time

No egos please. This guild is founded on the principle that everyone is self accountable. We have theory crafting sessions and get together to constantly improve and work on becoming better players.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

Buuump! This is a SOLID, @#$ kicking WvW guild. I’ve run against them, and I have run with TBT. One of the BEST in WvW. They are not for those with thin skins – they know when they do well, they know when they don’t:) They know what they are doing & El Cid is one of best drivers in the game.

Shameless plug? Yup – but based on first hand observations. You serious about your WvW game? Join TBT.

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

SniffyCube.6107

Thanks svid! Gotta love DR so far

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

WvW giants! seeing them in action is amazing, join them and see it first hand!

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

TBT has been a more than welcome addition to the DR family. Organized, effective, and willing to cooperate. If you are passionate about WvW and willing to commit to a single tag, you’ll find a good home there.

Bit of a culture shock seeing their names as green rather than red though. I secretly miss the days of ineffectually plinking at them in an attempt to get someone to break ranks and give chase. Too disciplined to take the bait >: [

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

(edited by arKRazor.8654)

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

If you love to WvW or you’re looking for an organized group to run with on Devona’s Rest, check us out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuo3od6-iIs

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Thank you all for the kind words. TBT is a great home, we are family and we have worked hard to get to where we are. We have accepted many new people into our ranks over the last few months many of which have bloomed into some of the best players I have had the pleasure to play along side of. If you are looking for a guild that plays extremely well together and is disciplined then give us a try, we accept new and expeirenced players, do not be intimidated. We do have some requirements, but they can be fulfilled by anyone who is willing to work together.

Give us a try, you won’t be dissapointed.

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Well what can I say… Used to fight them, now I fight along side them. As much fun as it was to fight you, I think I enjoy the hammer and anvil moves we pull of together with out even communicating. Cid is a great driver. Works with and around other commanders to augment their needs. Not for the thin skinned but you will wreck people. Keep it up TBT!!

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Helzy.4036

Helzy.4036

Perfect fit for anyone who wants to run organized and work as a team.

Great people to play with, if your looking for a guild that is willing to fight any amount of numbers and likely win then TBT is the guild for you. We are not for the thin skinned, while we do not mind training new players we have expectations that those players work with us.

Love loot ?
Love destroying the enemy ?
Love fighting superior numbers ?
Love working as a team ?
Love winning ?

TBT provides all of the above.

Join us on DR and come see why whether they love us or hate us, every guild & server in Bronze knows the initials TBT.

(edited by Helzy.4036)

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

SniffyCube.6107

Perfect fit for anyone who wants to run organized and work as a team.

Great people to play with, if your looking for a guild that is willing to fight any amount of numbers and likely win then TBT is the guild for you. We are not for the thin skinned, while we do not mind training new players we have expectations that those players work with us.

Love loot ?
Love destroying the enemy ?
Love fighting superior numbers ?
Love working as a team ?
Love winning ?

TBT provides all of the above.

Join us on DR and come see why whether they love us or hate us, every guild & server in Bronze knows the initials TBT.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

We have accepted many new people into our ranks over the last few months many of which have bloomed into some of the best players I have had the pleasure to play along side of. If you are looking for a guild that plays extremely well together and is disciplined then give us a try

I’ve met some truly awesome people and players in this guild. If you love to zergbust but hate the big queues in the higher tiers but still want organized open field combat, come check out Devona’s Rest and TBT! Msg any of us ingame for more info.

shit guardian on maguuma

(edited by MadBomber.3719)

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Brent.9853

Brent.9853

I was pretty bored with the game and tired of pug zerging. My days playing GW2 mostly consisted of roaming, I was ready to stop playing. About a week after TBT joined Devonas Rest I watched them go in outmanned against a GOM zerg and absolutely wreck them, shortly after I asked to join them. It’s been the best decision I have made in this game and I find myself logging in just about every night. These are some of the best guys you will ever meet. They like to joke around, while at the same time they know when to be serious. If you’re like me and you’re looking for something more serious than your average pug zerg, then join TBT. This guild is freakin awesome.

Ryt Bladebringer
[TBT] The Black Tides

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

This guild is freakin awesome.

tru story

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Buuuump. They…do…know…what…they…are…doing!!!!

Looking for hardcore, really good WvW posse? Check out TBT. You won’t be disappointed!

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

BUMP!! Shameless and well deserved. Its always fun when our guilds are both running without sigils and we randomly cross paths stomping enemies into dust.

Pata Vormund
SoS

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

Thanks Silent, always fun to wipe zergs with you guys. If anyone is interested in TBT please message me.

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Go on..do it. You know you want to. You’ve been thinking “If only I could join a group of hardcore WvW players who could help me elevate my game. Then I could elevate the guild, and we could roflstomp over everybody…”

That group is TBT, only on DR. Step up..be ready for it. It will change your game for the better!

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

It will change your game for the better!

True, if it weren’t for this guild I probably would have quit this game a long time ago. They make WvW fun. Players in this guild are super knowledgable and helpful. If you are new to WvW, we will help you. If you love to WvW already, Great! Whether they hate us or love us, I think anyone in bronze will tell you TBT doesn’t mess around . Check us out!

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

In the mists they are animals. Outside the mists its a super chill group.

Pata Vormund
SoS

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: absentsanity.3125

absentsanity.3125

how active are you at 1230 am EST? when i log on.. and for how long does the fun go nightly after that time?.. I did read the post but you know how sometimes towards the end of the night numbers dwindle in some groups.

(edited by absentsanity.3125)

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

We usually start running around 10pm EST. It really depends on the fights and what night it is. I’d say the latest we will run is about 2am on reset nights. Weekday nights it really varies on the fights but probably run till about 1 am if there’s good fights. We run about 20-25 people a night.

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

SniffyCube.6107

how active are you at 1230 am EST? when i log on.. and for how long does the fun go nightly after that time?.. I did read the post but you know how sometimes towards the end of the night numbers dwindle in some groups.

also, we do accept newer players as long as they’re willing to learn and can accept constructive criticism

lots of players have the potential to do great things as long as they’re willing to work to achieve those goals

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Looking to bust zerg? Look no further than these guys

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

These guys absolutely destroy the other guys..and they have a great time doing so. Intensely competitive in combat, VERY cool out of it…but they are in it a lot.

Want to get tons of fights and wins…and bags…and…you get the picture. Look up TBT..only on DR.

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

join [TBT] they are real good group and alot of fun. join us on DR today join us in our lols. also BEERS COOKIES BABES

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Seen you guys zerg bust several times and you get the job done. Feels good to have you around lol

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Watching TBT grow on DR…and the pain being delivered to the other guys. Its motivating more and more players to join in on the WvW fun on DR. TY TBT for helping awaken the machine.

TBT – rocking, bombin’ outstanding hardcore WvW playa’s. Love to run with them and alongside em. Wanna elevate that game? Talk to em today!

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

They truly are a force to be reckoned with, I know this because I’ve fought them and now fighting along side with them! If you want to be good at wvw, join them!

[SA]

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

Our newest video. Short but sweet. Come sail with us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPN2EUen4To#t=15

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: zedtanga.6571

zedtanga.6571

i play mornings (east coast) / AARP card holder. wELL ADJUSTED … no drugs,,, or meds can follow instructions.

used to play on henge and worked closely with PRX. (willing to transfer if there is gem help.) I am kitten poor.

I have 80 guard/ 80 engy/ 80 thief all in decent gear. My main and favorite is my necro though.

‘’He once brought a knife to a gunfight… just to even the odds’’

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

Zedtanga, Please message me ingame when you get the chance so we can talk.

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

BUMP support for DR!!

Pata Vormund
SoS

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

TBT is continually growing stronger on DR and are still looking for dedicated WvW players to join us as our server moves into Silver. In WvW we are serious and take pride in what we do, outside of WvW we love to have fun, from weekly guild missions to messing around while roaming. Msg me if you’re interested in TBT or coming to Devona’s Rest.

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

Our newest vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDt2QdMqYTw
msg me if youre interested

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

This is a class act, a hardcore WvW guild that knows how to play. When they get one upped (meh it happens) they acknowledge it, put out no excuses, learn and adapt fast. I can’t say enough about TBT. You want to elevate your game, and consider yourself hardcore? Join TBT. A great group of players on DR.

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Fought them for a few week straights a while back, one of the best/most respectable guilds I’ve ever faced. Dh learned a lot from them, and had a lot of fun in the process. I can’t recommend them more.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

Love TBT. You guys are a guild other guilds aspire to be. If you’re on DR and looking for a hardcore experience, check out TBT!

DR | red-guild.com

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

Good fights in silver means more videos. here’s our latest

Please Msg me if you are interested in Devona’s Rest or TBT

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

SniffyCube.6107

Looking to round out the front with 2 more guards and 1 warrior
also looking for about one more necro
have a thick skin and if you aren’t that great just be willing to learn

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Bump for a a fantastic group of WvW fighters. When they roll, the fun starts. Great people to chill with, fun as hell in channel, all business in the fight. Cid is great driver and his posse…bad kitten .

Want serious WvW on a fun server, look no further than TBT.

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

New vid of us fighting in T4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzM9_7iCE3I

Still looking for more necros & guards, Msg me if you’re interested.

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

El Cid is ghay and lost a quaggan race to RISE….
And our [RISE] vs [TBT] Golem vs Golem showdown I’m pretty sure he cheated!

<3

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Cid never cheats! The rest of it is lifestyle choice..

But outstanding driver in monster good WvW guild..and [RISE] understands this:)

Check em out today!

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

SniffyCube.6107

<3

0_o

I lost the quaggan race sure, but that golem boxing match was fair.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

TBT is constantly striving to be better, and provide nightly excellence in WvW. We are still looking for committed and active players who want to raise their game. As a guild, that started in the very bottom of T8 with mostly PvEers we have fought our way up through bronze and are now competing in T4. Come be apart of the fun.

New Vid from this week’s reset: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qo9er8SVHo

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

<3

Sephi come to DR. let’s roam and troll lol -Richter

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

SniffyCube.6107

Looking for 2 guards and 1 necro

having other 80s that you can play is preferable

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

we also got one spot for an experienced warrior

new vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msi4W5lL4rc

shit guardian on maguuma

The Black Tides want you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

TBT is the only guild I’d consider joining if it wasn’t for reforming my old guild.
They have the desire for success.
They have the drive to constantly do better.
They have leadership and drivers that demand your best and will except nothing else.
They also know how to be serious and have FUN in the teamspeak while they’re not fighting.

I wasn’t with TBT long, but they’re the only zergbusting guild out there right now that I would whole heartily support.

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14