The Conclave [CC] Far Shiverpeaks-PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Starduster.9746

Starduster.9746

Hey there everyone I’m here to recruit for the wonderful Conclave guild. The Conclave is a gaming community where you will never feel out of place and where there are always great times to be had. It spans a variety of different games and was set up a while back in 2002.

I joined the Conclave around a year ago now and it greatly enhanced my gaming experience. In next to no time you get that feeling that you belong somewhere and on a game such as this that’s really important. Activity within the guild has dwindled recently but I’ve stepped up to take charge and get things flowing once more.

Why The Conclave
First off we have a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 Server where you can chill out, socialize and of course play Guild Wars
Server = ts.conclave.cc , you can grab the password from me once you join

Our own website with forums, event calendars and updates
Web Address http://www.conclave.cc

And of course as mentioned above if you’re looking for a close knit and laid back sort of guild where you can do things at your own pace this is the place to go

So thanks for taking your time to read. If you seem interested you can send me a pm right here on the forums or even send me a message in game to Rygazelle. Hope to see you soon

(edited by Starduster.9746)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

I’ve been in this Guild from day 1 and I can say I’d highly recommend it to anyone who seeks a social group of people. They’re active on their Teamspeak server as well as their own website/forum so finding fellow players to run dungeons with or just chatting to is never an issue.

After all, a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere makes a social game like GW2 even 10x better. It may not be the biggest Guild but certainly the best I’ve come across so far and I for one plan on sticking with it

in Looking for...

Starduster.9746

Just a bump, can’t let this fall to the bottom now can I

in Looking for...

Posted by: tangplante.7458

tangplante.7458

I can’t accurately express what this guild means to me. I made friends who has become my online family in this guild. Most of them are in other guilds or games now but we are still close. Understandably with this guild having introduced me to so many lovely people it is special to me and I want to see it active again. As such Starduster has my support in making the guild come alive again.

To be honest at the moment the guild is pretty dead but if you want to be in a small guild that is slowly rebuilding where you have the option to influence things this may be the guild for you. Did I mention that we are actually nice people?

The people we do have playing every day are pretty active though and we like to do all kind of different things. One or two play a lot of WvW, a couple of us play PvP at least a few times every week then we of course have world bosses which some of us also do. Some do PUG dungeons regularly and a couple of us go kill Tequatl at least once every day. Then there of course is general PvE like world completion and jumping puzzles which I tend to spend a lot of time doing…

If you want to be in a small guild with a good possibility of getting to know people and making new friends, a guild that is more about the community than being the best this is the guild you want to join.

While I would prefer you contact Starduster for more info or an invite to the guild you can also contact me in game if you want more info or an invite as Starduster is not online at all times.

in Looking for...

Starduster.9746

Cathy pretty much summed everything up with this post. And she’s totally right, all of us would love to see the guild refreshed and back to it’s former self. It’s 100% worth checking us out and even if you decide to leave The Conclave will always be there should you ever return