The Guild frustrations of WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shadowsong.2569

Shadowsong.2569

With the release of raids and other content in Guild Wars 2 WvW has become less popular on high population or full population servers. For competitive WvW guilds this can be frustrating having the lack of man power. [SG] Shadow Gypsies is trying to make a change. We have moved from JQ to a smaller population server, Darkhaven. We want to get the word out to any hardcore WvW guilds or guild that are interested in just WvWing to join Darkhaven. We are looking to fill Darkhaven with guild that have been looking to move servers for a more competitive WvW habitat. Darkhaven is the new future to WvW, we will be the new number 1. Message Mance.5640 or Shadowsong.2569 if you are a WvW guild interesting in joining Darkhaven.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

SG friends! I am Slade of the Tempest Wolves [TW]. We would love to join you on DH. Would one of you kindly reach out to me to coordinate our 35k transfer fee?

Sladi [TW]

in Looking for...

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

So, how is tier 4 going?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Looking for...

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Better than Tier 1.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

Posted by: White Kingdom.6380

White Kingdom.6380

How was your 6 months on Jade Quarry TW? Oh wait thats right there is no server loyalty and left after 2 months. Man that is one sweet deal right??

in Looking for...

gebrechen.5643

Everything is better than tier 1, even EotM

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karmilla.5071

Karmilla.5071

Dear Sladi,
Pay JQ back the 11.5K you owe & we will gladly sacrifice 3 x sheep for ur transfer!

in Looking for...

gebrechen.5643

How was your 6 months on Jade Quarry TW? Oh wait thats right there is no server loyalty and left after 2 months. kitten that is one sweet deal right??

Rumour is that Sladi transfered TW off because he is still salty because JQ and TC double teamed BG in season 2. And now he led the wolves to their retirement home where they slowly perish.

But the wolves with rise again. Tarnished wolves – a WoW raiding guild!

(edited by gebrechen.5643)

in Looking for...

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

We are looking to fill Darkhaven with guild that have been looking to move servers for a more competitive WvW habitat.

Wouldn’t the WvW landscape be more competitive if guilds spread out over multiple servers instead of just simply stacking Darkhaven?

in Looking for...

MaLeVoLenT.8129

TW was there for 4 months of time. Something about getting Jade Quarry to Tier 1 which they wanted and they did then left.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

So, how is tier 4 going?

Terrible, awful, stay away, it’s in the worst state ever.

T4 guys…Fight Club, remember the first rule please.

in Looking for...

Aurika.6751

How was your 6 months on Jade Quarry TW? Oh wait thats right there is no server loyalty and left after 2 months. kitten that is one sweet deal right??

Rumour is that Sladi transfered TW off because he is still salty because JQ and TC double teamed BG in season 2. And now he led the wolves to their retirement home where they slowly perish.

We stayed on JQ for four months. I transferred us off after initiating a coup to overthrow Indo because of him leading us to a wasteland of a server. TW is running private raids of 20-30 man squads 4-5 times a week and would be well worth the investment for DH.

Sladi [TW]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

We are looking to fill Darkhaven with guild that have been looking to move servers for a more competitive WvW habitat.

Wouldn’t the WvW landscape be more competitive if guilds spread out over multiple servers instead of just simply stacking Darkhaven?

Was thinking the same thing but history repeats itself. Guilds will transfer there, server will rise up, then complain that it’s too blobby and the cycle will continue again.

“Zerg busting guild”? Right………..sure you are special snowflakes

Dtox

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jacion.6302

Jacion.6302

Looks like you mercs are our lesser in the linking. Do not expect any db to transfer you out of dh at delinking.

DB has spent it’s last dollar on mercs and are promoting server loyalty

Yours truly,

GODS

in Looking for...

Posted by: White Kingdom.6380

White Kingdom.6380

We stayed on JQ for four months. I transferred us off after initiating a coup to overthrow Indo because of him leading us to a wasteland of a server. TW is running private raids of 20-30 man squads 4-5 times a week and would be well worth the investment for DH.

Even if it was 4 months the original agreement was 6 months at least. So 4/6 is 66% which in most places is a D or a F. Unless you plan on repaying for lost time and not having 5-6 public commander like originally promised I would stay away DH. There hasn’t been loyalty anywhere with TW. They have just continually hopped from server to server. When ish hits the fan they bounce.

in Looking for...

Karmilla.5071

Lol I don’t think DH would ever want TW! Especially how nonchalantly they kick core members, for absolutely no reason.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SgtOVERKILL.4701

SgtOVERKILL.4701

Yeah Slade rules with an iron fist. Verbal abuse and hazing is a real issue in TW. I often times find myself needing therapy after a raid.

in Looking for...

Aurika.6751

Yeah Slade rules with an iron fist. Verbal abuse and hazing is a real issue in TW. I often times find myself needing therapy after a raid.

-50 DKP for posting on these forums without approval from the TW War Council.

Sladi [TW]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nimbl.8957

Nimbl.8957

Even if it was 4 months the original agreement was 6 months at least. So 4/6 is 66% which in most places is a D or a F. Unless you plan on repaying for lost time and not having 5-6 public commander like originally promised I would stay away DH. There hasn’t been loyalty anywhere with TW. They have just continually hopped from server to server. When ish hits the fan they bounce.

Can you present me and my team with the legal documentation for review? Were there written and signed documents?

Additionally what core members has TW booted of late? The only one I have heard they are trying to offload is Eldsvada Dod who they apparently shipped off to WoW.

As far kitten goes, I have raided with them, if you are serious about wvw don’t even bother, being 1 pushed isn’t considered competitive pvp unless you are trying to compete for most lost KDR.

in Looking for...

Shadowsong.2569

There are only a few servers that are WvW stacked. There should be servers for PvE players and ones for active WvW players. With the WvW players/guilds on low WvW servers came to active WvW servers that are not full then stacking more servers would make WvW more competitive. Then arenanet could just pair one wvw server with a pve server for WvW and make a season system. So those two servers would be a team for a season then they would switch it up. They are already pairing servers. Everyone wins if half the servers are stacked then those stacked servers are paired with a “PvE” oriented server.

in Looking for...

Karmilla.5071

Aww cute! Slati had to get his whole guild in here to defend him lul

in Looking for...

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I’m entertained.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

SgtOVERKILL.4701

You are missing the point of this post, which is,

. Darkhaven is the new future to WvW, we will be the new number 1. .

DARKHAVEN #1

in Looking for...

Karmilla.5071

^ Same
9/10 this thread

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roadbull.3457

Roadbull.3457

Doing this will only lead to the mode dying even faster. It will result in a massive balance issue across tons of servers that will take months to correct.

Plus notice he asks for guilds to join the server with him rather than asking them to join servers that compete with him for better coverage. So what’s the goal? Tier climb until you’re bored then pick the next server to destroy?

Encourage competition not stacking all the good guilds in one place. I swear, do we ever learn our lessons?

Crystal Desert (RIP ET) – FoC Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Aurika.6751

I had to get nobody to defend me. My good name was being besmirched and the Wolves responded as one would expect from a pack. Wolves stick together!

Sladi [TW]

in Looking for...

SgtOVERKILL.4701

I had to get nobody to defend me. My good name was being besmirched and the Wolves responded as one would expect from a pack. Wolves stick together!

Insert arfs or howl’s here

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Awooo… from at least 15 charrs. Probably with hobo packs. Or in lich form.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Go back to t1 and sleep in the bed you make.

in Looking for...

Shadowsong.2569

ANet why haven’t you done another WvW Competition!? For real can you see we have a lot of build up frustration we need to take out on each other in WvW. Maybe they get more entertainment out of our forum WvW tournament instead…

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

With the release of raids and other content in Guild Wars 2 WvW has become less popular on high population or full population servers.

Contradicting…..Isn’t full means it is still popular in mentioned servers? What you said is defying logic.

For competitive WvW guilds this can be frustrating having the lack of man power.

Don’t make sense. Your first sentence is contradictory, your next sentence you try to say it is frustrating because lack of manpower, but isn’t it full? Huh?

[SG] Shadow Gypsies is trying to make a change.

Should I reinterpreted it as you have moved to lower tier and realize that lower tier does not has as much population so it is very frustrating? But it don’t make sense, your next sentence say you want to make a change but change is always frustrating.

We are looking to fill Darkhaven with guild that have been looking to move servers for a more competitive WvW habitat. Darkhaven is the new future to WvW, we will be the new number 1.

Then you want more guilds to stack on the server, wouldn’t that become yet another Full server? So, what’s the different? Is the “change” you seeking for is just to make a new number 1? Arghh…..my brain.

Edit: I forgot to mention I reported the post, LFG post should be in LFG and not in WvW forums.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in Looking for...

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

With the release of raids and other content in Guild Wars 2 WvW has become less popular on high population or full population servers.

Contradicting…..Isn’t full means it is still popular in mentioned servers? What you said is defying logic.

For competitive WvW guilds this can be frustrating having the lack of man power.

Don’t make sense. Your first sentence is contradictory, your next sentence you try to say it is frustrating because lack of manpower, but isn’t it full? Huh?

[SG] Shadow Gypsies is trying to make a change.

Should I reinterpreted it as you have moved to lower tier and realize that lower tier does not has as much population so it is very frustrating? But it don’t make sense, your next sentence say you want to make a change but change is always frustrating.

We are looking to fill Darkhaven with guild that have been looking to move servers for a more competitive WvW habitat. Darkhaven is the new future to WvW, we will be the new number 1.

Then you want more guilds to stack on the server, wouldn’t that become yet another Full server? So, what’s the different? Is the “change” you seeking for is just to make a new number 1? Arghh…..my brain.

Edit: I forgot to mention I reported the post, LFG post should be in LFG and not in WvW forums.

HoD guy, I hear DEF guild is eyeing up to transfer from SoS to HoD? At least that’s the latest bar talk.

I think you make good points to the SG guy though our tiny CD/Bears roaming crews tear them to pieces, hence why they want more guilds/people

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

HoD guy, I hear DEF guild is eyeing up to transfer from SoS to HoD? At least that’s the latest bar talk.

I think you make good points to the SG guy though our tiny CD/Bears roaming crews tear them to pieces, hence why they want more guilds/people

We are always looking for more guilds and individuals. You are welcome to transfer over to HOD. So far, we are unable create much queue on most days during NA prime. We are really that small.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Shadowsong.2569

@SkyShroud.2865 Oh wow you reported the post and it got moved congratulations, that is a very large achievement, I’m very impressed. LFG says any post that is regarding recruitment for WvW groups, PvP Parties and Guild Recruitment. I was notifying guilds who may be looking for a new WvW server that they should come to Darkhaven. Which would be server recruitment.

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

@SkyShroud.2865 Oh wow you reported the post and it got moved congratulations, that is a very large achievement, I’m very impressed. LFG says any post that is regarding recruitment for WvW groups, PvP Parties and Guild Recruitment. I was notifying guilds who may be looking for a new WvW server that they should come to Darkhaven. Which would be server recruitment.

Looking at your post history, you are very new to the forums, so I won’t blame you for your aggressiveness and ignorance. It is a friendly advice to you to put appropriate topic in the appropriate forums. The main reason why so many people (including myself) are trolling in this thread is because it was in the WvW forums. Finally, the fact that it is moved means it is what it is so there is no further need to attempt to argue about it.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Karmilla.5071

Post history means nothing actually & he’s an old school SG member who didn’t transfer from JQ to DH with us. Just sayin

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Post history means nothing actually & he’s an old school SG member who didn’t transfer from JQ to DH with us. Just sayin

It means something and that is he don’t know how the forums works. It is nothing personal.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Looks like you mercs are our lesser in the linking. Do not expect any db to transfer you out of dh at delinking.

DB has spent it’s last dollar on mercs and are promoting server loyalty

Yours truly,

GODS

Merc suck for everyone. You can’t count on them and they flake out at any attempt at organization.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security