The Henge of Denravi is Recruiting!

in Looking for...

Posted by: solitarysumire.3127

solitarysumire.3127

Hello from the Henge of Denravi!

Are you looking for a change in scenery? Want to fight for a server where every man and woman counts? We are recruiting both guilds and individuals to contribute to our WvW efforts and general server community. Here’s what we have to offer:

-A strong core of WvW guilds and players
-A welcoming and tight-knit community
-Opportunities for all types of WvW roles, from havoc to zerging and more
-Challenging and exciting WvW matches, where every player and guild makes a difference
-Room for guilds in all timezones (especially Oceanic/SEA)
-Server events (themed WvW nights, charity events, etc.)
-Previous champions in both Bronze and Silver League
-Website and Teamspeak

Whether you are a guild looking for a new home or an individual looking to try something new, HoD has something for everyone. If you have questions or are interested in knowing more about our server, please message me: IGN: Solitary Sumire or solitarysumire.3127.

FOR THE HENGE!

Solitary Sumire- Elementalist
Phaze [PHZE] – HoD

in Looking for...

Posted by: kathy.8291

kathy.8291

HoD has been having great seasons in WvW because of the influx of guilds coming to HoD.. I thank them for a winning couple of seasons. Now that they are gone HoD has been home to many. I was in Eredon Terrace, Maguma and other servers but for the past year i have been in HoD and I love it. Many of my friends after the season ended transfered to different servers to a higher tier for the WvW action. I stayed on HoD because of the friendly atmosphere. But with that being said, the friends that transfered to see a greener pasture came back to HoD. Just like any server there are trolls in pve, pvp and wvw but as a hole HoD has been a friendly server; a helping server and I would not transfer for the world. HoD is truly a family.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

I started on HOD and have never left. The community is great. We never give up, even when heavily outnumbered. So if your server isn’t fulfilling your needs, please join us.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

in Looking for...

Posted by: SIGfigures.1784

SIGfigures.1784

The Henge of Denravi was my starting server, and will always be the server I call my home. The friends I had started playing the game with all quit, and if it wasn’t for the guilds and relationships I built on this server, I would have left with them.

Guilds come and go, people come and go, especially with player fluctuation during WvW seasons. But they come back. They always come back.

If you’re looking for a friendly community that will welcome and acknowledge you for who you are or what you do, come to HoD. We look forward to seeing you.

[VLK][ERP] — Also known as…
All Charr, All the time.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darsin Callagher.5821

Darsin Callagher.5821

This server has been through 2 major highs during the first and second season.
We’ve survived a mass exodus twice now. The people that remain on this server are loyal talented players that pulled together the scraps to not give up on a server we call home.

Sure we have our differences and internal struggles from time to time but in the end we pull together to reach the goals we set for ourselves. I’ve been on this server since beta and have remained here ever since. I found my home in the “Hordes of Denravi” guild which was founded to keep players loyal to our server on the server.

If you’re looking for a server that will try hard and doesn’t care about the underdog position. HoD is your server.

[Zeal][HoD]
Occasional Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gubbo Supreme.6498

Gubbo Supreme.6498

HoD is definitely a fun place to be. We’ve experienced both our highs and our lows , but those of us that are HODOR to the core keep our heads high and proud.

Whether you are interested in running in a commander zerg or want to roam around for some good duels, HoD is a great option for both.

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhonda berenne.8573

rhonda berenne.8573

I came to HoD a while before Season 1. From FC/BG/JQ. And I do not think i would leave HoD ever. its community is great even in its low morale points. Even at its High points its community is great. No community in WvW could beat the strong community HoD Has. Sure there are trolls but at the end of the day they all work to help get the job done.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sol.6340

Sol.6340

HoD’s a great server. We’re semi-low population at the moment but we’re more than holding our own in WvW. We’ve got a great, very active community (WvW, PvX). Community TS. And a bunch of extremely friendly people. Have questions? Feel free to look me up in game. I’m Persistence I play most nights and would be happy to have a conversation with you if you’re looking for a new server home!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Varylnard.4328

Varylnard.4328

My original home server was DR, from there I was convinced by a friend to transfer to SBI and then after the first season, I switched to HoD. It was in HoD where I made a connection to the server and not just the guild I had moved with. Whether I was tagged up or just roaming there was always friendly players who I could trust to help capture any objective.

Shortly after season 2 I left to FA and just a few short weeks later regretted my decision. Now I’m committed to HoD, and can’t see myself switching servers. The community is strong and loyal to the server, a very tight knit group that will fight against any server no matter the odds stacked against them.

If you want to talk more or have any questions feel free to contact me in game! Silverah Shadowhart – Varylnard.4328

VICTORY FOR THE HENGE!

Imperator Silverah Shadowhart of Rift Legion [Mist]
WvW Commander of Sorrow’s Furnace

in Looking for...

Posted by: PabbyGaul.9682

PabbyGaul.9682

I x-ferred one year ago from mag. I cant imagine going anywhere else. HoD has a solid foundation, a core group that comes out to fight no-matter the odds. Despite the conditions we wont roll over, its just how the server is and its inspiring. If yer a bandwagon guild…you know who you are…HoD’s not for you.

HoD also cures incontinence, impotence, and Cancer:)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

HoD from day 1 here (2 years running). It’s a fantastic server, otherwise I would have transferred long ago.

I routinely command in both BLs and EBG and always have a good time doing it — and if I am commanding, expect me to have an army of omegas ready to go. Nothing like trying to sneak a platoon of giant robots through an enemy BL or EBG to take a keep without anyone knowing.

We’ve got strong commanders and an even stronger community. For the Henge!

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in Looking for...

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

I and several of our Guild members moved to HoD right before season 2. We did not move as bandwagoners. We were looking for a Server that had a sense of community, and had a really active PvE side as well as WvW.

We left our old server after being abandoned in World Level events when organizing guilds would jump to overflows when one of their Guildies could not get into the event since it was full leaving all the others behind who had been there and organizing with them(obviously before Megaserver was implemented). We would also commonly experience some WvW commanders with some of these same Guilds drop and abandon groups they were leading with no warning. This got to be exhausting, so we started looking around.

In our looking, we spoke with many people in game, and had very good recommendations for HoD. The Server Wide TS, The Henge of Denravi Website and Facebook pages all showed the community was driven yet also very welcoming and had numerous players in all different types of PvX and WvW.

We lived through the bandwagon that was Season 2, and even through all that, we saw the core Commanders and Guilds who were always trying to unite the server and provide valuable leadership. Not just to win the season, but to continually improve in the skill of playing…PvE, WvW, PvP, etc…didn’t matter…always offers to discuss tactics, builds, etc to make everyone a better player. We have started organizing Multi-Guild supported Theme Nights in WvW, which are always a TON of fun. Many Guilds post about their organized Event Nights to make it possible to find groups taking down Teq, Wurm, Guild Rushes, etc. very easy.

We have been there since Season 2 of WvW Tournaments, and have no plans to leave.

We’re not the biggest bunch of people, nor the most vocal on TS…hell I only listen, I do my talking in Server Chat on WvW…lol…but I want everyone to know that we are grateful to have found a community like this, and we look forward to being here a long, long time.

If you’re looking for good people, supportive leaders, and a fun atmosphere to play in…Henge Of Denravi is a good place to spend some time and get to know people.

HODOR!

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stcs.6748

Stcs.6748

hi fellow server mates, i am from HOD and looking for an active WvW guild. can i join?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gubbo Supreme.6498

Gubbo Supreme.6498

Bump for an awesome server!

in Looking for...

Posted by: zemenski.6821

zemenski.6821

i want to join the server but its full at the moment all my friends play here is there a way to join?