This is the Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anubis Priest.1076

Anubis Priest.1076

Beyond the Gate of Madness lies the depths of your heart…

Gate of Madness is looking for those with steel in their bones, fire in their blood, and honor in their comraderie!

Are you that type of player: Wants to run at the front of the zerg with your friends? Wants to laugh with your guild mates at your enemies? Wants to know you contributed to the battle? Wants to feel you were a part of the win? Then, after the battles are fought and armor repaired, cheer at and be cheered for your greatness ?

That is what the Gate of Madness can offer.

With your friends: It is easy to be a part of something. It is also easy to be forgotten that you were there. How would you like to not only be a part of the battles but be known for the contributions you made? Of course you would. The Gate of Madness is a server of guilds, guilds that are made up of fast friends: people just like you, willing to recognize and support you in return. Don’t be just a ‘brick in the wall’ when you can be the hand on the hammer that breaks down the wall!

At you enemies: You are not a simple gamer. Why be a simple machine soldier? The Gate of Madness is known for bringing the best fight every time, but what only fellow guild mates see is what happens beyond the battles: strategies made by and for players like you, fellow guild members that work beyond the battle with and for you, conversations that feels like it is with friends… because it is. Break the mold of uniformity and show The Gate of Madness your uniqueness!

To the battle: Let’s be honest. Not every skirmish is a decisive win, not every battle beyond attrition and not every war without sacrifice. Why feel unimportant when the win seems so far away and the attrition offers your sacrifice? Fight in battles as a key player, stand together when others would retreat and be known not for being a part… but be known for being a fulcrum in the fight.

Part of the win: And the win will come, and many more after it. Why not gain the valor and the reward together? The Gate of Madness is growing fast: from the Living World story successes, opening Temples, running dungeons, conquering Meta events, making hard fights in World versus World… and so much more! Each new friend, each new guild member, and each new contribution stacks the wins.

For your greatness: As the Gate of Madness adds to the list of successes, conquers more battles, adds to the roster of friends, and gains more difficult adversaries to the World versus World battlegrounds we want you to be there with us! We want players who want to be more than just a part of, who want to share in every battle, who want to move forward together, and who want to earn success!!! That can be you.

(This is a personal open comment about the Gate of Madness and is not associated with any one guild and/or organized recruitment to the server)

(edited by Anubis Priest.1076)

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Gate of Madness is a blast =) It’s a server I’m proud to invite anyone to, where we’ve worked hard to make it a community where anyone is welcome!

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

looks like this is our latest one

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Gate of Madness rocks!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

GoM is a good place, also we create art work for them.

Ask yourselves …. Who doesn’t like art work ?

in Looking for...

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

Rebels Immortalized [zerg]

Forming new guild on Gate of madness for season 2.

PM: in game Panda the chop chop

Things to expect

-No guild bonuses until influence is made.
-Team speak required.
-Guild to grow in the coming days.
-Becoming prominent guild on GOM.
-wvw everyday as a guild and/or guild kill squad (aka) Raids.
-Respect from our/other server(s) as our guild becomes more skilled together.
-Future team comp.
-All classes welcome.
-All skill levels welcome.
-learning what/how to communicate.
-Taking on full maps.
-Gom style tactics.
-Being hated by other servers who face us

This guild is NEW so expect small numbers at first!!
we WILL grow, we will be strong!!

Things I would love to have members as.

-Someone(s) who can videos/records/stream us on youtube.com Media
-People with strong leadership skills in game or irl. Officers.

• IF YOU CAN FILL THAT POSITION* Let me know I will do a small simple interview

INTERESTED IN GREATNESS ON G.O.M. ?

PM: in game Panda the chop chop

YES, WvW/Raid Leader of [RICH] on Blackgate and Gate of Madness

See You on The Feild!

IGN: Itspanda

in Looking for...

panda the chop chop.4712

bumb this got me some people to tansfer to me

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Why GOM?

Lets look at the tourney. We are currently fighting the 2 teams most likely to be in the running for spot #1 and #2 who are not us. (No disrespect to the other teams, but SF and DH still have numbers on the rest of us)

In WvW population, GOM is probably #4 or #5 in the Bronze leagues. But we HOLD OUR OWN ANYHOW.

http://www.gw2score.com/server/gate-of-madness

Thats because this server has gone through and is well past its “Drama baby” stages and is a mature server full of people with a lot of fight in them.

Let me ask you, if your team gets Zerged, how many times do they come back to fight again?

On GOM, the answer is usually: 10 or “Until we win”. 10 times or so, then maybe we go switch maps and try to break up the zerg.

The reason we can do that, and its true of multiple guilds on the server, is because in our hearts we believe in ourselves. We think, even when its blatantly untrue, that if we just hold out we will either win the day ourselves or one of our allied guilds will show up behind them with some KY and a Roto-Rooter machine.

And because we think that way, it often actually happens.

We are very often outnumbered and outgunned, and yet, we still rise to the occasion. Isn’t that what you want in a server?

Is it perfect? Hell no. Will all your wishes come true and will you be able to kitten rainbows and have group sex tuesdays just because you moved here? Heck no….well maybe the tuesdays.

But, in my opinion, its about as good as it gets.

We want you and your friends to move here to get more friends to laugh and dance in the blood puddles of those silly people who made the mistake of thinking they could disturb our very important discussion of…what the hell were we talking about? Hey nice a precursor. OMG Real Fights! Forget the sillies! Time to stack, time to kill. Its Bombing Time.

Thats what we offer.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Nuzt.7894

If I were to transfer I would transfer to GoM, great community and very fun server to fight.

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

If I were to transfer I would transfer to GoM, great community and very fun server to fight.

Thanks buddy! U should bring [TBT] over to Gate of Madness !

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

The fights with Sorrow’s Furnace and Darkhaven have made an impression. The time is now to join GoM!

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

panda the chop chop.4712

Why GOM?

Lets look at the tourney. We are currently fighting the 2 teams most likely to be in the running for spot #1 and #2 who are not us. (No disrespect to the other teams, but SF and DH still have numbers on the rest of us)

In WvW population, GOM is probably #4 or #5 in the Bronze leagues. But we HOLD OUR OWN ANYHOW.

http://www.gw2score.com/server/gate-of-madness

Thats because this server has gone through and is well past its “Drama baby” stages and is a mature server full of people with a lot of fight in them.

Let me ask you, if your team gets Zerged, how many times do they come back to fight again?

On GOM, the answer is usually: 10 or “Until we win”. 10 times or so, then maybe we go switch maps and try to break up the zerg.

The reason we can do that, and its true of multiple guilds on the server, is because in our hearts we believe in ourselves. We think, even when its blatantly untrue, that if we just hold out we will either win the day ourselves or one of our allied guilds will show up behind them with some KY and a Roto-Rooter machine.

And because we think that way, it often actually happens.

We are very often outnumbered and outgunned, and yet, we still rise to the occasion. Isn’t that what you want in a server?

Is it perfect? Hell no. Will all your wishes come true and will you be able to kitten rainbows and have group sex tuesdays just because you moved here? Heck no….well maybe the tuesdays.

But, in my opinion, its about as good as it gets.

We want you and your friends to move here to get more friends to laugh and dance in the blood puddles of those silly people who made the mistake of thinking they could disturb our very important discussion of…what the hell were we talking about? Hey nice a precursor. OMG Real Fights! Forget the sillies! Time to stack, time to kill. Its Bombing Time.

Thats what we offer.

THIS IS 100% TRUE
and I’ve been on teir 1/2 running(in) a wvw guild for several months and I cannot stress enough how much our stubbornes to not stay down is something quite unique! and has in many many cases proved to ourselves the resilience and perseverance in not giving up is worth digging soul deep!

I dare anyone from BG/TC/JQ/SoS/DB Tell me otherwize when I say the people and guilds on those servers would just/rather log when “they” have too much numbers, trying to avoid conflicts or rather try to shot off their kitten size by gvging the zerg only to lose then qq. Ive been on the teamspeaks, I hear more than enough guilds say kitten this! and then the whole guild would go run guild missions or wait an hour later.

I dare anyone from their to say they don’t have egos, that they don’t have bad stigmas toward each other more than enough between guilds.

I dare anyone from their to say they don’t have some guilds on their servers that “don’t take towers and keeps” that “don’t defend” that they “only field fight”

I dare anyone from their to say they have the “best commanders in game” when all they do is team comp

I dare anyone from their compare their “response time” and “WILLINGNESS” to help another part of a map

I dare anyone from their tell me they NEVER heard “Sec about to gvg” or “in gvg” when their map is getting heavily attacked

I dare anyone tell me other wise on all these points see if i don’t catch you lying!

lmao gom has:
a clean cut way of communicating just like anyone else
we have players like anyone else
we have commanders like anyone else
we have work/school/life like anyone else
we have a sickness that we don’t want to give up
we just don’kittens horrible
we get up and ask were do you need me
we get up and say lets try this
we get up and say lets get them from the back
we get up and portal bomb them
we get up and take sm 50 times a day
(We love sm gom probably has the most dragon ore accumilation for wvw than anywhere )
We get up and golem rush you
We get up and face roll you
We get up and kill you again and again and again
We get up and die and fight and die and fight
We wonder if you get the point

Join Gate of Madness
(but really we want quality players to grow in our image)
(We want players with their head in game not @$$35)
(we don’t want egos we want heros)
(If you can’t get up and want to win as bad as you want to breath then don’t bother transferring to here because if you can’t work hard to achieve our servers dream)
dueces

Rebels Immortalized [zerg] !!! hooyaaa !!!

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

You bring up another great thing about the server Panda, We all have different levels of committment. Some of us are focused 100,000% on WvW, some of us are casual, but because of our server rules, which are basically respect each other and do not be a jerk, we come together and do just what you said

Another thing thats pretty awesome about GOM is it has 2 completely different worlds for WvW. Theres EB and theres the borderlands, and they arent one homogenous blob of play style.

You can quite literally play in 2 very different ways on GOM, both having that same rule, dont be a bleep. And both successfully.

We dont want Egos, We want heros. Thats well said. And its very true, we are looking for more friends to play with.

But as a for instance Worm was covering our home borders, had to go to guild missions, and through communication we kept our borders whole and kept the waypoints they had spent a bajillion hours making whole (well until we logged anyhow)

We appreciate each others work.

If you bring 5 guys here and you DO SOMETHING we will appreciate that. If you bring 100 guys here and you DO SOMETHING we will appreciate that too.

Its not all PPT, we know the value of a good fight, we understand that that group in the open field holding 60 in place with 20 is VALUABLE we appreciate all playstyles.

You do what you do, Play where you want to play, and as long as you do it well with no drama, and we want you man, we truly do.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

move left, shower shower shower, get paste on those teeth! Back it out, rinse up! Its morning time.

Oh yeah, definitely played too much last night.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

Gate of Madness is the server for you! We’re good contenders for a WvW Season 2 victory!
#jointhemadness!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: FreeRide.2547

FreeRide.2547

Lol. Mummies. Was thinking that the other day. Stack on punch clock, push to workstation, bomb,bomb. Back out its break time.

FreeRide GOM

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Gate of Madness is the server for you! We’re good contenders for a WvW Season 2 victory!
#jointhemadness!

How does one “#jointhemadness”?

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xolst.5412

Xolst.5412

#jointhemadness!

Don’t fool yourselves. War is all we are! Killing is all we are good for! The rest is delusion.

Monica Lost
Jesters of the Unknown [JsUn]|NSP

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Thanks for the bumps OS guys

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Nuzt.7894

GL, GoM. Here’s hoping both our server’s do well ! Looking forward to [Worm], [ASH], [RISE], anyone I missed and hoping [Zerg] has managed to get some numbers, bring your loots Ladies and Gentlemen <3 [TBT] & all of AR.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Heard that TBT left Anvil Rock, true?

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

#jointhemadness!

Go Gate of Madness!!!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

#jointhemadness!

#jointhemadness all over map chat is a good start! :P

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

Yarr! GoM EB is a great place to be a puggie.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!