[VZ] Valor Zeal - PvX - Stormbluff Isle (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Q:

Hello, everyone!

[VZ] is a relatively medium-sized PvE primary (90%) / WvW and PvP secondary (10%) guild on the Stormbluff Isle server. A core tenet of the guild is to be a super casual group with the freedom to play the game how you want to and to be great players with great attitudes while we do it.

Details

• Stormbluff Isle Server, NA
  • Gilded Hollow Guild Hall L60+
  • Repping not Required (Though heavily encouraged)
  • Primary weekday play times are evenings EST (also support PST; we stay up late)
  • Primary weekend play times are all day
  • 90 to 110 members, 15 to 25 active at once during our primetime
  • Weekly Guild Missions
  • PvE / Fractals / Raids
  • Guild chat is light-medium (Many of us have anxiety disorders, but we’re friendly!)
  • Discord (Not required except for raids)

Guild Event Times

• Guild Missions: Tuesdays + Wednesdays 9PM EST
  • Guild Raids: Mondays + Fridays 9PM EST
  • Guild Hero Point Trains: Specific Days 9PM EST

The following part is emphasized because it’s an important part of who we are.
We are not a guild that chews people up and spits them out, nor are we looking for people who treat a guild strictly as a tool. We want players who are self-motivated, fun-loving, relaxed, and enjoyable to be around. We want you to be our friend, not just another member of a guild.

We’re quite accomplished players with tons of experience and a casual attitude, and we’re looking to grow by meeting like-minded individuals. The guild has no website and no mandatory voice chat, though we do have an optional Discord / TS server for WvW and events. The guild is small enough that we’d like to get to know you as people, and we want to make friends. We’re extremely willing to mentor and help out newer players, and are happy to show you some of the rigs of the game. In addition to this, a number of people in our guild suffer from severe social anxiety, so while we’re friendly and sometimes chatty, sometimes we do our own things quietly. Being OK with that is important to fitting into the culture of the group!

If you’re interested in the guild, contact one of the officers (myself included) in the list below. We don’t do a trial or anything like that, and all we’ll ask of you is to chat with you for a bit to get a feel for the type of person you are. Remember, you get out of a guild what you put into it. The more talkative and friendly you are, the more talkative and friendly we’ll be back.

Guild Officers

• Rising Dusk.2408
  • Ricochet Jones.2537
  • Azizrian.6490

Cheers, and we’re all looking forward to meeting you!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

(edited by Rising Dusk.2408)

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

A:

We are still recruiting even if I’m a terrible guild leader and keep forgetting to refresh this post! Everything in the OP still applies, so if any of that sounds interesting do reach out to one of the officers and let us know!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up now that the forums have allowed us to! Thanks ANet!

We had a very successful Bounty last night, and tonight is Rushes / Treks. If you’d like to tag along, don’t hesitate to let us know! We’d be happy to have you along for the ride.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s a new week, and we’ve got a new mission coming down the pipes! The last research before guild challenges is currently underway, which means that next week (not this week), we’ll be starting those as a guild. After that, it’ll be the long awaited guild puzzles on the horizon.

If any of this seems interesting, don’t hesitate to let me know! I’d be happy to chat with you about the guild, life, the universe, and other inane things.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Azizrian.6490

Azizrian.6490

Super excited for guild bounties and trainings this evening at 9pm EST. Come hang out with us! It’ll be fun ^^

Commander Azizrian – Valor Zeal [VZ] – Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Why hello thur free commendations! Yep, that’s what you’ll get tonight if you join us on our guild mission starting at 9pm EST! Afterwards we are going to have some chill time and venture into either WvW or the dungeon realm while toasting pina coloadas over TS. If you see a tag with VZ roaming about the lands of Tyria, bless your face. If you sneeze during the time we roam about killing fugitives, bless you. Click on the link below & join VZ if you want to win some free commendations!

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

(edited by ArcTheFallen.7682)

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Tonight is guild treks and rushes! Come join us for some fun! Next week Thursday will be our first adventure in the lands of Guild Challenges, and so we could use all the help we can get there!

If anything about the guild sounds interesting to you, or you’d like to know more, don’t hesitate to either post here or contact one of me, Azizrian.6490, or ArcTheFallen.7682 to learn more! We’d be happy to answer your questions, and even happier to go on adventures with you.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Sending this to the top for the new week! We’ve got guild challenges planned for Tuesday, Bounties for Wednesday, and Treks & Rushes for Thursday! Don’t miss ‘em! As always, if you’re interested in the guild at all, don’t hesitate to contact me with any of your questions. I’d be more than happy to answer them for you.

Looking forward to this week!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Guild challenges for the first time ever tonight! If you’d like to tag along, don’t hesitate to let me know!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Challenges were tough last night, but we succeeded by the skin of our teeth. Tonight we do bounties, so again if you’d like to tag along, don’t hesitate to let me know.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Bounties went smoothly last night, and tonight is treks / rushes! We also just started the last upgrade before we start the journey towards the 50k influence for Puzzles, which is very exciting. (A lot of us are jump puzzle fanatics, so this is a pretty big step for us!)

That all said, if you’re ever interested in joining us for either just these events or for a more permanent residence, don’t hesitate to let me know. VZ would be happy to have you.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Popping this up for a new week! We’re always looking for new friends to run with in dungeons, small-scale WvW, and other things! Let us know if you’re interested at all!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Tonight is another guild challenge! If we keep earning so much influence, within a month or so we may be able to start puzzles, which is very exciting. Either way, if you’d like to tag along for guild missions, let me know! We accept players into the guild who only want to do guild missions, too, and for those members repping isn’t required!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Challenges were a success last night! We all had a lot of fun.

Tonight is guild bounties and training missions. We should have a few training missions ready, and if we keep up at this pace, it means we’ll have Guild Puzzles fairly soon on the horizon! That’s pretty exciting for me.

If you’re ever interested in the guild either just for the guild missions or for the actual guild itself, don’t hesitate to let me know. I’d be happy to talk to you about what our guild can offer and whether or not you might be a good fit.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We succeeded our guild missions (did anyone really expect anything else?)! We’re about 1/3 of the influence to Guild Puzzles, and we’re all really excited for them down the road! Come on down and give us a try if you’re interested and we’d be happy to include you in our good times.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

New week, and we’re well on our way to getting guild puzzles! We have about half of the influence now, and are working hard to get the rest needed so we can start the research. If you’re interested in the guild at all, or just want some cool people to hang out with, let us know! We’re always looking for more cool and talkative people to make friends with.

in Looking for...

Azizrian.6490

Guild challenges happening again in about 45 mins (that’s 9pm EST)!

If you’d like to join us, be sure to guest to SBI (unless you’re already there ).

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Oh my, I was on a business trip last week and didn’t get a chance to bring this up at all!

We had successful challenges, rushes, and bounties as usual. We’re also that much closer to unlocking puzzles! We’re up to 41k influence, and with 9k more (We currently have 2 trainings waiting to be completed) we’ll be able to get it going. We’re all very excited for it, and also excited to actually put our 250 merits to good use. If you’d like to be a part of our group, please don’t hesitate to let us know! We’d love to have you.

Cheers.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Challenges were a great success last night, and we burst through our remaining training missions too! Guess what that means? Yeah, that’s right! We started the research for guild puzzles last night, and the whole guild was super excited. It’ll be a little over a week before the research finishes, and a few more days after that before we have the uses researched, but they’re on the horizon!

Tonight is bounties, so come join us if you need them (or just want to run around with us, haha).

in Looking for...

Posted by: AWOLdez.8925

AWOLdez.8925

Hello!

I just sent you a in game mail with my interest. All my buddies I gamed with for years quit playing about 6 months ago but I love the game and want to keep playing with a guild. I have not played much lately but getting back into it now.

Thanks!
Dez
AWOLdez.8925

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey, absolutely! I look forward to checking out the in-game mail when I get home in a few hours. I’ll make sure to respond as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Guild bounties were a success last night as was to be expected, and tonight will be fun times with treks and rushes. Less than a week for puzzles!

Also, Dez (if you read this), I’m pretty sure I remembered to respond to your mail, but my short-term memory is incredibly poor, so I totally don’t remember. I’ll fire you a follow-up tonight just in case I forgot, haha. Looking forward to talking to you more in-game.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Treks and rushes were a success! Four days until puzzles, and then another day to get a puzzle researched. We’ll try to cram them in at the later part of next week for the commendations and to get some practice in.

Remember, we’re always happy to have new people around, so let us know if you’re interested.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Phew! Brand new week, and a lot of excitement to be had since this is our first week with puzzles. Let me know if you’re interested in tagging along!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

What days/times do you typically do guild missions?

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

What days/times do you typically do guild missions?

I’ve added the times to the OP. Thanks for bringing it up.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Tonight is Guild Challenges! This week will also be our first Guild Puzzle, and we’re looking to have that Thursday this week. In the future, it’ll probably be on Tuesday with the challenge, but we’ll decide that for next week.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Phew! Past couple of days have been intense, but we finished bounties and rushes just fine. Today is our first guild puzzle, so we’re all really excited about that. Let me know if you’re interested in the guild or just want to tag along!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’ve been having good times doing our missions. We’ve since added Puzzles to the roster, and we’re currently doing them on Tuesdays with Challenges. Let me know if you’d like to join us for them or learn more about the guild in general!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

Hey, I know these guys. They are OK. Free bump.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Hi Oxy. Thanks for that!

Happy Sunday everyone! We’re still chugging all guild missions every week!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Phew! Challenges and Puzzles were last night, and we crushed ’em! Bounties tonight! Let me know if you want to tag along or know more about the guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Bump for a new week!

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Thanks for the bump Sky!

Yeah, oi, I’ve been super busy, so I haven’t been as diligent about this thread as I’d like to be. That all said, we succeeded at challenges and puzzles Tuesday, we succeeded at Bounties last night, and tonight is rushes! We still do random stuff all the time, too! If you’re still interested in the guild, please don’t hesitate to let one of us know!

I’m going to add the contact information of a few of our other officers to the OP in case I’m busy as well. Feel free to mail any of them!

in Looking for...

Azizrian.6490

Finished up another round of bounties last night, got a fun rush to do this evening! ^^ Join us at 9:30 PM on SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tallos.8601

Tallos.8601

I tried to send a message but I have to wait 2 days so I thought I would just post here, I am a lvl 42 Guardian looking for a guild..I have reaches 42 solo and that’s getting old. I am a casual gamer who plays when I can, some weeks I get a lot of time other weeks I don’t. Just looking for a friendly guild where I can make some friends and enjoy the game that much more.
Tallos

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Join VZ if you’re looking for a good, friendly NA Guild on SBI :-)

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tallos.8601

Tallos.8601

I will be on tonight around 6 mountain time, I guess I do not know the game well enough..I looked for a guild tool to find VZ members last night.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey, sorry about that.. These past few days have been really challenging for me IRL, so I’ve been a bit slow to respond to stuff here. You know how that REAL LIFE thing goes sometimes, haha. I’ll contact you in-game, Tallos.

Anyway, we did challenges/puzzles/bounties last night because we’re awesome and I couldn’t be on yesterday, and today is rushes. It’ll be good times. Message me if anyone reading this is interested in the guild! In-game messages tend to have the best chance at getting through to me in a timely manner!

Cheers and always looking forward to meeting new people.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Popping this up for the new week. Thanks for all the interest guys, and remember, if you’re looking for something casual on or around SBI, give us a holler! We’d love to have you around for the ride.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Been a good week with the guild! Got a few GREAT new members, and are definitely looking for more! Let us know if you’re around and want to hang out with us, because we’d love to have you. Regardless, have a great weekend.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Challenges and Puzzles today, Bounties tomorrow, and Rushes Thursday! All of this and more as we are going to be having SO MUCH FUN going through the Super Adventure Box!! If anyone wants to tag along, don’t hesitate to let one of the officers know! We’d love to meet and greet you and show you what it’s all about.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Successful on our guild missions as usual! We’ve had a few new people and they’re great, and we’re working on culling out a few inactives as well to keep the roster fresh and clean. If you are interested in the sort of guild we’re offering, please don’t hesitate to let one of the officers know! We’d love to talk to you more about the guild, and maybe show you what we’re about.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Lots of fun to be had these days. Everyone is working toward the new weapons and having fun doing all of the things we normally do. Join us tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday for guild missions if you need them! If you’re interested in the guild, don’t hesitate to let one of the officers know and we’ll take care of you!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Just cleaned up the guild roster last night and we’re back to a very happy place to look for more active and excited players to play with. We like talkative people, but we also like people who do their own thing but tag along for the bigger things! We’re casual, but we play hard when we do top content, so we roll things like dungeons either way.

Anyway, if any of that sounds good, don’t hesitate to let one of the officers know! It would be our pleasure to chat with you and see if you’re a good fit for the guild.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s a new week, so popping this up for people to see!

We’ve got guild missions as usual, and we’re doing a few other funsie things as we get to them. I expect to see a lot of Super Adventure Box this week (I’m showing some people Tribulation Mode paths tonight!), and maybe we’ll also try out that new Tequatl Rising thing coming out. Either way, good times are to be had, and if you’re at all interested in the guild, don’t hesitate to let myself or one of the officers know. We’d enjoy talking to you.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Challenges and puzzles went very smoothly last night, tonight is bounties, and tomorrow is rushes! Come join us for the fun, companionship, and the commendations if you’d like! We welcome pretty much anyone so long as they’re cool, so rock on. We don’t bite (much), I swear!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

New week! A lot of us have been working on Tequatl, some of us on tribulation mode (I just got my yellow skin, woo!), and some of us on other things including WvW. Either way, if you’re looking for a fun-loving, casual guild full of really good players for dungeon content, living story content, and other content, look no further. Let one of the officers know and we’d be happy to chat with you about it!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I’m interested in this guild. I should be online at around 7 CST tonight as well as most of the weekend.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Phew, sorry about not getting back on this for awhile! I’ve been out of town!

If you’re still interested EvilBeavers, I’ll contact you, but I have been MIA for sometime so I wouldn’t personally blame you if you’d looked for other guilds as well. Either way I hope you find what you’re looking for.