[VoB], WvW Guild, Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bartlewe.6432

Bartlewe.6432

Vengeance of Balthazar [VoB]

[VoB] is a dedicated WvW guild on the Fort Aspenwood server. We love all things WvW, but mostly enjoy playing and socializing with other members. As a member of [VoB] you can expect a fun, friendly and respectful environment for everyone to enjoy. WvW experience is not required, but a willingness to learn is.

Answers to Common Questions:

Q: Is teamspeak required?
A: No, but is highly encouraged. If you’re not comfortable in teamspeak you don’t have to join, but you should know that you are probably missing important directions from the group leader. Teamspeak also helps other members to get to know you and for you to know them.

Q: Do I have to represent [VoB] all the time?
A: No. There will always be members that want to occasionally rep other guilds for various reasons. We don’t want to exclude players who are otherwise contributing members of [VoB]. If a member never represents, they will likely be removed from the guild.

Q: What time does [VoB] rally?
A: There are no set times. It is expected that members are in WvW most of the time and playing together. Once the guild is large enough, I anticipate that there will always be a guild group in WvW for you to join no matter what time of day.

Q: Does [VoB] do PvE?
A: I do not plan on hosting PvE events, but if members choose to PvE they are free to do so. That being said, if you don’t spend most of your time in WvW then you’re not a good fit for the guild.

Q: What does [VoB] do in WvW (roam, havoc, PPT or karma train)?
A: We do it all. It depends on group size, what our server needs, and what our members want to do to have fun.

Q: Are specific character builds required?
A: No, but we are more than willing to work together to improve specific builds and group composition. It’s all about teamwork.

If you have any more questions or would like to join, please contact me in game (Bartlewe.6432 aka Aias Ironfell). Thanks for reading!

(edited by Bartlewe.6432)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Temariah.9372

Temariah.9372

VoB is a budding WvW guild with the potential for greatness. Join now if you want to be a part of it before it gets famous. =P

Temariah Dawnsong – “A new dawn is coming; sieze the day.”
Leader of The Harbingers of Serendipity [LIFE] : Fort Aspenwood