[WB] LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME - SEA

in Looking for...

Posted by: zaynel.3760

zaynel.3760

We have about 15 man running SEA prime [WONDERBOYS]. Please contact weebee.8594 FOR QUESTIONS

kbye

in Looking for...

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

lol highest bidder wins?

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: lexstockfa.8439

lexstockfa.8439

WonderBoys [WB], a small WvW guild/havoc crew. We’ve been in FA since February 2013. We are a dedicated havoc guild to provide support for big guilds during SEA prime. We usually run from 10-15 people or more depends on work schedules.

We enjoy roaming and hopping bl’s, and usually get ourselves into small scale fights. We prioritize PPT than anything else and do whatever we can to help FA. Most of our members are commander capable and from time to time we tag up to rally up some militia.

in Looking for...

Posted by: XJJX.6430

XJJX.6430

imba! goodluck guys! lol

[WB] WonderBoys™
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: lexstockfa.8439

lexstockfa.8439

in Looking for...

Posted by: bubbachua.1243

bubbachua.1243

Hi, i think you guys would be welcome to JQ. There are several other filipino players on the server as well. If you’re interested in knowing more, perhaps the best thing to do is to get in touch on the website www.jadequarry.com and try to speak to one of the council leaders/timezone reps

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey there [WB] why not check Darkhaven out. It’s our first time in just over a year and a half getting into what is now called Silver League. We could defintely use a guild in SEA prime time. Check this thread for more information.

Darkhaven – Ascension (Server Recruitment)

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

(edited by Actium.8765)

in Looking for...

Posted by: xivor.8754

xivor.8754

NSP has plenty of space for a SEA guild as this is our weakest time zone on the server. Being a server that has just risen into T3, it can be assured that there is plenty of room for fights without an oversaturation of other friendly SEA guilds on the server. I am not necessarily a server “leader”, but if interested, PM me on here, and I will forward you to those that handle much of the server coordination on NSP!

Commander Combat Medic Barbie
Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – http://christianfire.enjin.com
Proud Community Member of Northern Shiverpeaks – http://northernshiverpeaks.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

WB moving ooh I like fighting against you guys on FA. Come to Yak’s Bend and teach us your skills!

Let us all know where you end up.

JQ subsidiary

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

BG is looking for a consistant tag during SEA to lead militia and maintain PPT. I’ve added your contact but haven’t seen him online much

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI