Warrior LF Guild

Warrior LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atrix The Brave.5769

Atrix The Brave.5769

I’m a returning Guild Wars 2 vet, and I’m looking for a guild that is active and medium (15 active at a time) to large (40 & up active at a time).

I’m usually on around 8 EST on the weekdays and anytime on the weekends.

My profession is the Warrior. It is my main and I roll a lot of different builds for anything that I do. I am up for any activity, but my main focus is on crafting Ascended Weapons and gaining Ascended gear and a Legendary down the line.

I run a lot of fractals, but I would like to learn a lot more about them and rise in the ranks of difficulty.

I’m also a pretty big sPvP and WvW player. The skill required in those settings have to be pretty decent to succeed and I think I’m a more skillful player than most.

Dungeons and Meta events are also one of my favorites. I like to be able to hop on and grab a group of 4 other players and take down a dungeon path in 20 minutes.

I’m on Sanctum of Rall now, but I can move to other NA servers to join a guild if necessary. Message me here on in game on my character Atrix The Brave.

Warrior LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on the Tarnished Coast server and sounds like we might be a fit for you. Our numbers vary from 5 – 30 depending on the day and what’s going on. We offer all facets of the game as well as maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in guild chat and TS3. If you would like to know more about feel free to visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game!

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

Warrior LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

Hey Atrix, you should check out our SoR guild The Praetorians [PRAE]. Our website is prae.shivtr.com, or you can whisper me in game if you are interested.

We would love to have you man! We are especially in need of some skilled warriors and guardians for our havoc squads—as we are a little light on heavy proffs atm. We are primarily a wvw havoc guild and work with the larger guilds in wvw to help SoR. We have about three squads right now and need players that can lead a squad and are friendly. We have good players that know what NOT to do in wvw, but we need skilled leaders that can lead in dynamic situations on the battlefield with little direction to turn the tide of fights.

Please pm me in game or apply on the website—we would love to have a new warrior.

thanks,
Graey

Attachments:

Self Is The Emblem All

(edited by Greyalis.2309)

Warrior LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

Hey Atrix, give me a hauler when you are online , I would like to talk to you about vVv. We are a PvX guild based on Fort Aspenwood, I think you would here what you are looking for.

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll