We Play In The [Nude] Top 5 GvG/WvW/pvp Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

We Play In The Nude [Nude] is a NA Based Guild currently looking for a few more experienced players to fill up a few specific roles in our Zerg Breaking/GvG guild group. We are a reform of Vindicated Honor [vH], where we were ranked top 10 and 5 for GvG consistently.

What We Do:

We run a Guild Group of 20-25 Core Members three nights a week. With the seasons changing as always 2-3 of any core members get to busy to play on the same consistent schedule. That is why we are looking for just a few key players. We are not an open for recruitment guild that takes any players. There is an initial interview which is followed by a two week trial period (Questions about either of those Mail me in Game).

We have many names which span from Support Group, Havoc Squad, Bomb group and my favorite Zerg busting. We focus on being “Support Traited” throughout most of our professions. We focus on the use of AoE’s instead of single target damage, Coordination and Communication.

We are able to with 20-25 people wipe enemy zergs and guild groups in Tier 1 that are much larger than us with a hit that feels like a “Bomb”. Our high success rate speaks for its self as well as the interest that surrounds the guild.

We also schedule GvG’s and open field run in’s with other guilds with similar interests on opposing servers. ( If your another guild reading this do not hesitate in getting in touch with me)

What We Are Looking For:

• We are looking for certain professions since we focus on running a certain amount of each to stay balanced. So you will need to get a hold of me in game about what your main profession is as well as your gear to be considered.
  • Able to make three Guild runs a week.
  • Be able to handle criticism.
  • Have a good personality. We may consider ourselves hardcore WvW players but we are very laid back and enjoy the game.
  • Team Speak 3 is a must. A mic is required as well.
  • Maturity. The average age is in fact around 24 Years old.

What We Are Not Looking For

• Players that value PPT
  • Players not willing to change Builds and gear.
  • Fair Weather Players.
  • New Players to the Game.

Reminder that not all Trial members do make it, we are looking for experienced players to fill in specific roles in the Team comp. We also do not pay for server transfers. This is on you. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me in game.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

(edited by watch out or bleed.3068)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Our prime formation times are always during NA evenings, however mostly all of us form into warbands late into the night. If you love running havoc and even duo gank teams you will fit in here perfectly.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

(edited by Hexxed.8023)

in Looking for...

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

having a blast running with all the jq oldschoolers. two things we’re looking for: dedicated players, and no drama. we’re very active and friendly.

we do a ton of small gang skirmishes, so spvp skills are a huge asset. we have a number of GvG/GvZ veterans, which is what we do in primetime. we are rebuilding our roster and look forward to rekindling that flame. if you’re an spvper looking to get involved in organized WvW warfare, we can help you get started.

in Looking for...

Hexxed.8023

Great reset night in TCBL! First BL to get a waypoint this week.

in Looking for...

mistsim.2748

recruitment still open to all profs (almost full on warriors)! looking for more laid back, skilled pvp’ers to complete our roster. if youre new to WvW, but active and enthusiastic, we will help you get started in an organized atmosphere.

setting us apart from other WvW “train” guilds are our skirmishing skills, which help us last longer and kill faster on the field. join up if you want to push your pvp to the next level =)

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in Looking for...

Posted by: cantriss.3621

cantriss.3621

Kicking Names and Taking Bags….Looking to be with a good guild with a strong base…Join!

in Looking for...

Hexxed.8023

What’s the problem with every big zerg WvW guild? Simple, you are a meatshield to bolster their numbers in combat. Most likely these types of guilds have ‘Inner Circles’ of the founding/favored elite. In [Nude] no such thing exists; The leading structure isn’t isolated from our members input.

If you want a place where you can grow as a gamer, and move up in a respectable place that you will valued, this is the place. Their is no seniority favoritism here. Our officers past and present come from a very diverse gaming background.

Let’s create a new Meta for NA WvW. Let’s work together and smash these Zergs. Strength isn’t in sheer numbers, but in team chemisty and unity.

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

We are still recruiting for every profession slot. If you have any questions or just want to hang out with us to get to know us better before you want to commit to either server hopping of joining on the fun. Let one of us know and we can hook you up with our team speak to listen in on our guild runs and to even join in to try us out before you make any decision.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

cantriss.3621

Need More Heavies and Necros….where you guys at?

in Looking for...

mistsim.2748

up you go. we ran some GvG/GvZ workshops recently, and the roster is starting to shape up, as is our efficiency as we play together more =) currently our schedule is usually havoc runs and spvp in the mornings, larger guild roams at prime time.

one other thing id like to mention in agreement with Hexxed, is that we currently have zero kittens and l33t cats in the guild, and we hope to keep it that way. team players only =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gogo.5347

Gogo.5347

tPvP in the afternoons, and WvW in the nights; The best of both PvP aspects.

We Play In The [Nude] – Dictator

in Looking for...

Hexxed.8023

Good havoc tonight, nothing like winning impromptu 5v5 battles!

in Looking for...

mistsim.2748

Nude spvp team been shooting up the ladder! it’s been a blast figuring out comps and getting better as a guild. spvp in AM usually, havoc runs and drinking games in primetime. Skype conference call required to verify nekkidness.

in Looking for...

cantriss.3621

Having fun wreaking face with the New Warrior builds….Keep up the theory crafting

in Looking for...

Gogo.5347

Amazing evening on EBBL holding off nonstop SoR/BG attacks, let the loot bags rain!

in Looking for...

Hexxed.8023

Awesome night map hopping the bl’s, too bad they don’t sell 30 slot bags.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gotchaz.3687

Gotchaz.3687

Nude WvW train go!

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Had a great time on reset. Still have a few spots for people to try out for core. If interested let me know asap before they fill up.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hethix.8652

Hethix.8652

Still looking for heavies!

in Looking for...

Gogo.5347

Fun night running thieves in WvW and bala in tPvP. Few more heavies would be nice to round the final core off.

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Had a Great time in tPvP during the day. Won 15+ in a row. Then we turned to WvW and ran a nice 15 man through out the night. Still have a few core spots left in the GvG core, if willing you can try out for. Love the interest we have stirred back up. Can not wait to hear from more of you

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Hexxed.8023

Been hitting tPvP really hard this week, nice seeing so much of the guild busting rank 30-40 in a week; If you like 5v5 matches this is the place to be and train. We’ve begun the process of weeding out inactives and freed up the final 10 slots before we hit our 50 people max cap… don’t be left out!

in Looking for...

Hethix.8652

Some slots have opened up xD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Irony.4596

Irony.4596

i just hit level 80 on mesmer (first toon) looking for active guild. i have ts3 and mic. and 21 yrs old. ironic bionic.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

These guys are awesome.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Will be uploading a series of videos. Tpvp and WvW from the guild. Stay Tuned.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Great runs over the weekend. Excited for tomorrow’s rally.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Hethix.8652

Good run tonight

in Looking for...

Posted by: Link.9856

Link.9856

I must say, I have been in about every GvG guild on JQ, but this is the best one I have run with so far. I definitely enjoy running with these guys because they are good, fun, and really laid back. I don’t understand how we are as laid back as we are while still being the best GvG guild I’ve been in on JQ.

(edited by Link.9856)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blase.4125

Blase.4125

Love this guild, always in WvW. always fun to run with. Though I don’t Tpvp much (rank10) I do look forword to the interaction there too. Keep up the great work Nude!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Still looking for a few skilled players

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Solidsnipe.7890

Solidsnipe.7890

Good Run guys! great fights even with diminished numbers. Guild chat was also too funny. These women XD

in Looking for...

Posted by: kandikisses.9152

kandikisses.9152

You will not find a more entertaining guild chat with some wild topics and a great bunch of people to game with !!!!

also the hottest women on Jade Quarry !!!!

Attachments:

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Love the Sig. I am going to have to get a hold of you for one of those. Just wanted to say if any teams in the ToL want to Scrim shoot me an In-Game mail and we can set something up.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Looking forward to the ToL this weekend. Good Luck Nude

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: Link.9856

Link.9856

I absolutely love running with these guys, they are a great, fun, and hardcore group of people which is exactly what I like. It’s not often you can find a group that is hardcore and fun, its normally one or the other. When we aren’t zerg busting, we are usually tPvPing or roaming in WvW. There is always something to do!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

What server is the guild based in? It’s not said in the OP.