Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] | NA | Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity
A Virtual Family looking to have the Greatest Adventures

About Us
MIND is a place a person can come too who wants a social, yet calm, environment. MIND is a home to all the players in Tyria (and Maguuma) who wish to further experience the worlds, and to what it offers. We value our time in the game and want to share a common end goal with all players: to have fun. Established on June 17, 2017, we are a guild full of surprises, fulfillment, and surprises (did I mention surprises?).

We are a Casual PvX Guild.
What does it mean to be Casual PvX? This means our guild strives to dabble in all focuses of the game to the best we can, but also to the speed that we are comfortable with. So what does that include? It includes, but not limited too:

=World Bosses (weekly event)
=Fractals/Dungeons (beginner levels, but improving)
=World Vs. World havoc on our home server, Darkhaven.
=Achievement Hunting
=sPvP & tPvP in our Custom Arena.

We do our best to host events throughout the weekend, as our schedules are normally better towards the weekends than the weekdays. If we are not holding an event, we always encourage members to step up and ask others to participate in content they’re wanting to accomplish. Being a causal PvX guild, do not always expect an answer back right away.

Who are we recruiting, and what do we expect?
All players are welcomed into our home with open arms. We want to bring in all players who want to have fun, and share their GW2 experience with others. We want loyal, and dedicated players in our little community (guild hoppers, spies, laggards and drama-makers should refrain from joining).

We do have some expectations from you, however. Being a small guild, we want to remain as close-knit as we can. For that reason, we ask all potential new members follow the following specifically:

1) 100% Representation across all characters (with some exceptions).
2) Discord presence. You can join our server here: https://discord.gg/Em4TYhB

What is the requirements to maintain membership in MIND?
We do not ask a lot from our members; representation and discord is our key requirements. However, some other notable ideologies to keep in mind for our guild is this simple phrase: treat others the way YOU want to be treated. To be more specific:

1) Be courteous and respectful to other members.
2) No purposeful discrimination of any kind.
3) Language is okay, but do not allow it to be every single word in a sentence purposefully (otherwords, don’t curse like a sailor).
4) Have fun and enjoy the game!

All new Recruits will face a two week trial period.
This shouldn’t be any surprise to anyone that we have a trial period, like most guilds. The biggest things we look at is your activity in-game, and within the guild. Anyone offline, or not participating within the guild, 1week+, and has not representing our guild within your trial period will be subjected to our Quarantine rank, and will be removed at the next guild monthly cleaning. Any member that does not join the Discord within the two weeks will be removed automatically. Any new Recruits placed at Quarantine may ask for a re-trial if they wish.

Overall Summary of the MIND

=We are a Casual PvX guild.
=We are on the Darkhaven Server for WvW.
=We welcome all with open arms, no level/AP restrictions applied.
=We are a small, close-knit guild.
=We value loyalty, dedication, and trust above everything else.

Who to contact?
Keeper – Devils Remorse (Lanthun.7251)
Masters – TBA
Overseers – Aloysia.7846 (Alysia Embershot)

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

(edited by Lanthun.7251)

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Guild Requirements and Policies
In-depth Explanations

Our guild wants to be able to offer a lot to our community, but what is a community without some set boundaries? Without boundaries and set policies, a peaceful environment can quickly turn chaotic. With that at mind, I would like to further explain the additional 4 guild policies that I did not already mention in the main post.

1) Be courteous and respectful to other members.
You want to be able to show the utmost respect to any player in the game. In short, be polite and have some common decency when talking with other players. Do not purposefully try to be a jerk.

2) No discrimination of any kind (except for asura ). Obviously some minor sarcasm in that for the except asura (c’mon, they can be adorable), but realistically, don’t be a jerk to someone because of their said race, religion, sex, etc.. It’s just not cool.

3) Language is okay, but do not allow it to be every single word in a sentence purposefully (otherwords, don’t curse like a sailor). This policy really does not need to be explained much further, but will try too regardless. I, as the Keeper of MIND, have absolutely no rule refraining you from using any colorful/foul language you desire to use. My only rule in that is I ask you do not make it every other word in a sentence. I get it, slips and rages happen. I’d, personally, would never kick unless it got way too out of hand for me to deal with.

4) Have fun and enjoy the game! Enough said.

Please do not forget about the Representation and Discord requirement/policies. These details are explained more, as well as our activity policy.

5) 100% Representation across all characters (with exceptions). We value our guild, and our loyalty to it. And as such, it is required from all members across all characters. We do allow exceptions on minor occasions, for instance bank guilds, WvW-specific guilds (if not on DH), raid guilds (if rep. is, oddly, required during the time of run), etc.. Communication is purely key in terms of the representation. It will be up to the member to contact an Overseer+ and let them know if they are planning to represent another guild for a short period. Outside of that, we require it all the time. Anyone not representing will be private messaged, if online, and will be given up to 1 hour to represent on that character. Failure to do so will result in an automatic removal from the guild.

IN SHORT, REPRESENTING IS MANDATORY ACROSS ALL CHARACTERS. Those that do not represent will be reminded of such, but then will be removed after an hour if the player is playing the game and disregarding the reminder (mostly through PM).

6) Discord usage. Please understand we only require your presence as apart of this requirement. Voice/text chat may become vital for certain guild events, but joining is the only big requirement. Discord is vital outside of the game, in the case the in-game text ever goes down, and/or we just feel like using voice to talk to eachother. Mostly, voice chat is only ever required for event nights, and listening in is better than not at all. That said, it will be required from all new recruits and beyond. Any new Recruit to our guild will be given a maximum of 2 weeks from the date they joined to join the server. If the Recruit fails to do so, they will be removed. That said recruit may be re-invited later if they decide to follow the requirement.

And, finally, I would like to cover some ground in regards to activity. This seems to always freak members out, so I will do my best to thoroughly explain.

7) Members that have not been online in 1month+ without any notice will be placed in Quarantine and subjected to removal at the next guild clean-up. In our Discord channel, you will come across a text channel named #leave-of-absence. If you have to take off from the game for 1month+, this is the place to let us know in order to keep your spot. If not there, you may also let any Overseer, Master or Keeper know as well in-game. Guild clean-ups happen approximately every 2-3 months, depending upon the number of members in the guild at the time. IMPORTANT: Any member requesting a LoA, for short, will be given approx. 2 months off-time in-game (1 month additional from activity deadline). After that 2 month deadline (starting from the day you posted the LoA or a date indicated in your post/message), you will need to revise and repost an updated LoA. Otherwise, we will assume you have returned to your gaming lifestyle, and thus will be back to normal protocols. Special circumstances involving military, work/college studies, global travel, etc. may be made at the discretion of the Keeper, and ONLY the Keeper.

Darkhaven

(edited by Lanthun.7251)

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

DISCLAIMER NOTICES BEFORE JOINING

We are a small, casual guild. Understand that with that being said, you may experience times where you may be the only one online in-game, or Discord voice, etc.. Please note that if you have any issues with some quiet time within a guild, look elsewhere.

A reminder that 100% represenation and discord are requirements to join. This isn’t on a character-by-character basis, this is account wide (for the rep). We want to be your main guild. We understand other guilds can be of a factor, but should let us know if you are in any other guilds that could take up time from you.

We are not raiding at this moment. Maybe in the future we will begin setting up for raids, but as of right now, no. We have members who have a separate raiding guild for that purpose that will rep them for a couple hours once a week for that purpose alone. Maybe soon, but not as of 8/1/17.

Darkhaven

(edited by Lanthun.7251)

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

We successfully claimed our guild hall last night! Woohoo! Lost Precipice is now our new home!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

MIND’s guild missions are tonight. We are always doing something, even if its not scheduled. Apply today! :0

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

We are always having fun here at MIND. Come join us!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

We are currently discussing our options in moving servers in regards of WvW. Jade Quarry is nice, but continues to remain full majority of the time. Thus, not allowing any members who want to play in WvW with us as a group.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

“Are you tired, rundown, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?”

Bumperoni~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

We are now, officially, moving to Darkhaven from Jade Quarry. Due to our guild size and the number wanting to join us in WvW, JQ is no longer a server we can rely on to open up and allow our members to join in and play at their pace. We are a smaller guild afterall, so maybe moving down isn’t going to be a bad thing.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Tonight is WvW reset. Good luck to all servers and players participating!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Guild Mission night! Always a fun night.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Our main post has been updated, just some re-wording and changing around information.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

We are still recruiting players, newbie or veteran! Come make a difference with us.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Patch day! Always an eventful day. :p

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

We have been picking up a lot of new members lately, and still continue to welcome new members as well! Newbie or veteran, all are welcome.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Bumpity bump bump~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rekneffect.4609

Rekneffect.4609

I would like to join.

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

I would like to join.

Welcome aboard~

Bumpity bump!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

It’s always a great weekend here at MIND~ tonight is World Boss tour!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Time for the daily bump~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Daily bumperoni~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

WvW Havoc/Reset is tonight. Let’s go Dankhaven!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Mission night is tonight! Let’s take on those missions like never before!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

World boss night is tonight! Always something going on here at MIND!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Season 3 finale is today! A lot of us here are very excited for the hopeful teaser for an upcoming expansion pack!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

It’s midweek for us all! Some of us are working towards our Dungeon Master title/achievement, others pugging for raids. We’re always doing something here!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Happy Thursday all~ Our weekend filled of events is just around the corner. WvW on Friday, Missions on Saturday, PvP on Sunday, and World Bosses on Monday! Always doing something TWR too!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

WvW Reset is tonight, our somewhat havoc is ready to party!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roach.5389

Roach.5389

Hey guys, I am definitely interested in joining. I will not be on much this weekend, but come Monday or Tuesday I am ready to join!

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Hey guys, I am definitely interested in joining. I will not be on much this weekend, but come Monday or Tuesday I am ready to join!

I look forward to hearing from you. :0

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Missions are tonight! We get to experience our first puzzle in this guild. How exciting!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: NovaInfuse.7864

NovaInfuse.7864

Hey!
I’m going to be swapping over to the NA from EU. I’m really interested in joining. I really want to get into raiding. I was wondering what raiding is like in your guild?

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Hey!
I’m going to be swapping over to the NA from EU. I’m really interested in joining. I really want to get into raiding. I was wondering what raiding is like in your guild?

Hi there~ Will get in contact with you in terms of info. regarding that.

===

Daily bumperino~ PvP event is tonight folks!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Daily bump! Expansion announcement is happening! WOO!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: redwingplaya.7486

redwingplaya.7486

I am definitely interested. I will hit you up in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nasrin.7602

Nasrin.7602

Hi there I just recently came back from a hiatus (played a lot up to and during HoT launch then stopped, only to login to claim LS3 episodes for free). I’m looking for a nice PVE environment to get back into things. Missions, map farm, fractals. Do you guys have a raid team or looking to form one? I have many question’s maybe here’s not the place and we can message ingame? Let me know, thank you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Selinaria.1409

Selinaria.1409

You have my interest, I’ll probably hit you up later in the game! Would be nice to have a home full of good people to enjoy my return to the game and now the expansion!

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

I am definitely interested. I will hit you up in game.

Hi there I just recently came back from a hiatus (played a lot up to and during HoT launch then stopped, only to login to claim LS3 episodes for free). I’m looking for a nice PVE environment to get back into things. Missions, map farm, fractals. Do you guys have a raid team or looking to form one? I have many question’s maybe here’s not the place and we can message ingame? Let me know, thank you.

You have my interest, I’ll probably hit you up later in the game! Would be nice to have a home full of good people to enjoy my return to the game and now the expansion!

Hey folks,

Hit me up in-game this evening and we shall arrange!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Daily bumperino~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Adam.7408

Adam.7408

Howdy! I’m a returning player from launch. Played about a month after the game released and stopped. Just restarted yesterday and played for 8 hours. Ill add you in a few hours!! Definitely interested.

Rude – Dragonbrand.

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Howdy! I’m a returning player from launch. Played about a month after the game released and stopped. Just restarted yesterday and played for 8 hours. Ill add you in a few hours!! Definitely interested.

Will look for you this evening then.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Bearded Hermit.6824

The Bearded Hermit.6824

sent out friend requests to the people listed, will send a message also.

Glo Stikz – Flame Guardian
Gloe Styx – Pistol/Pistol Thief
Glo Stixx – Warrior

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

sent out friend requests to the people listed, will send a message also.

Hope to speak with you soon~

===

Daily bumperino~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: joeycarlos.3270

joeycarlos.3270

Hi there! I’m interested in joining — sent a friend request

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Hi there! I’m interested in joining — sent a friend request

Will look for you!

==

WvW reset was last night, we had some fun in our home BL and then headed off to EotM for some more capping!

Guild Missions are tonight!

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wyra.2073

Wyra.2073

Hello there, I’m currently looking for a stable and home-ish guild to set in on gw2. I joined the discord already awaiting an answer ingame or on there and honestly so far this seems like a decent pick for me especially with the expansion coming out soon I figured picking a main guild to call home would be a great idea.

Hope you accept me – Joe / Wyra.

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Hello there, I’m currently looking for a stable and home-ish guild to set in on gw2. I joined the discord already awaiting an answer ingame or on there and honestly so far this seems like a decent pick for me especially with the expansion coming out soon I figured picking a main guild to call home would be a great idea.

Hope you accept me – Joe / Wyra.

Will look for you~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Daily bumperino~

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sepulchre.9217

Sepulchre.9217

Hello I would like to join your guild. I hope to find a guild where i can learn and experience GW2 more

in Looking for...

Lanthun.7251

Hello I would like to join your guild. I hope to find a guild where i can learn and experience GW2 more

Make sure to give myself or any Overseer an add in-game. We will look for ya!

==

Daily bumperino~

Darkhaven