Wizened Wizards: PvX SoR Casual-based Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

Woohoo! Page two of our recruitment thread!

I hope to see many be joining us soon, as well as attending our guild meeting tonight! =)

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LMars.9176

LMars.9176

Some friendly and fun new people joined guild lately. If you want be part of the excitement join us.

LMars – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Mage)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Lots going on here at WISE! We will be holding our very first guild event this Friday right at reset! I hope you all decide to join in and have some fun!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up some great members in the past couple of days! We welcome anyone from any server, and any timezone! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE will be hosting their very first PvE-related event tonight at 7pm EST! We will start out the evening with some friendly Tequatl, if all possible, and then decide what to do from there.

Come join us in the NSP TeamSpeak, as it will be required for the event! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

We have picked up many great members over the past couple of days, and we invite you into the fun and mayhem WISE offers! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up many cool newbies in the past couple of days with the game sale that had went on! We appreciate every new member that joins us and want to make a future with them and WISE guild! Come and join us! You can contact any of the officers currently listed on the first page on the first post =)!

in Looking for...

LMars.9176

If you like meeting new, friendly and awesome people join WISE. Best decision you’ll make.

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up many cool newbies in the past couple of days with the game sale that had went on! We appreciate every new member that joins us and want to make a future with them and WISE guild!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up some great members in the past couple of days! We welcome anyone from any server, and any timezone! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE is looking for those who want to make us their home, and not just a one-week getaway! Come join us in paradise, as an adventure always awaits you!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up many cool newbies/returning players in the past couple of days with the game sale that had went on! We appreciate every new member that joins us and want to make a future with them and WISE guild!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

LMars.9176

Join us if you like friendly, fun and helpful people, that is committed making the guild the place you want to be.

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up many cool newbies/returning players in the past couple of days with the game sale that had went on! We appreciate every new member that joins us and want to make a future with them and WISE guild!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

We have picked up many great members over the past couple of days, and we invite you into the fun and mayhem WISE offers! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

LMars.9176

Having great time with guildies. The more the merrier, what fun you could be having with us at WISE.

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Bump for my friends in [WISE]

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Thank you for the bump Blaze!

Our main post has been updated a lot more so it’s more direct on what we look for in members! Take heed into this as we get excited for some changes for the upcoming expansion!

Cheers!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Here’s to another daily bump for our thread. =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Abyysmal.1547

Abyysmal.1547

Hey Joseph,

I spent the last few days looking for a MMO to play. I was originally looking at f2p, but caved at all the awesome reviews for GW2. I’ve spent the day looking for guilds and such, I’m not a hardcore gamer, just looking for a guild to help me get the hang of the game. I’d like to become an important member of the guild once I’ve caught on how to play and such. Got room for a noob?

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Hey Joseph,

I spent the last few days looking for a MMO to play. I was originally looking at f2p, but caved at all the awesome reviews for GW2. I’ve spent the day looking for guilds and such, I’m not a hardcore gamer, just looking for a guild to help me get the hang of the game. I’d like to become an important member of the guild once I’ve caught on how to play and such. Got room for a noob?

Of course! I will be sure to hit you up in game as soon as I can. I will send you a PM on here and will send an invite as soon as I get in game tomorrow evening!

Cheers!

in Looking for...

Abyysmal.1547

That sounds like a great plan. Right now I’m going through the grind of getting the game downloaded, I’ve got my character all planned out. I can’t send a PM yet. If you want, just let me know what the best home world/server to choose!

in Looking for...

Abyysmal.1547

I chose Sea of Sorrows!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

That sounds like a great plan. Right now I’m going through the grind of getting the game downloaded, I’ve got my character all planned out. I can’t send a PM yet. If you want, just let me know what the best home world/server to choose!

I wish I would of been on earlier to tell you that we are home to Northern Shiverpeaks, but SoS is fine. The only exception with servers at this point is World VS World. (However, I will talk with you first about transfers when I see you later today)

in Looking for...

Abyysmal.1547

I wish I would of been on earlier to tell you that we are home to Northern Shiverpeaks, but SoS is fine. The only exception with servers at this point is World VS World. (However, I will talk with you first about transfers when I see you later today)

Interesting.

I decided to give a transfer a try and it let me transfer. Didn’t cost any gems. I’ll take it!
hopefully talk to you soon!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Giving this thread a daily bump, in regards we are still recruiting! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE will be running it’s weekly PvE event this evening directly after the Tequatl world boss at reset (7PM EST). Tonights PvE event will be world boss train, as this changes up almost every week!

Come join us in TeamSpeak for a great night of world bossing!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prplcheez.3457

Prplcheez.3457

Hi, I’m a returning player (played to level 80 soon after launch and since then, have played maybe 4-5 hours) interested in getting back into the game, but I really have no idea what I’m doing. So I’m looking for a friendly casual guild to help me get back into things. I’m a level 80 warrior (IGN Enaria) on Yak’s Bend who is mostly interested in PvE, gear and achievement hunting. Your guild sounds like it might be a good match for me, so I’m interested in joining if you’ll have me.

EDIT: Also sent you in-game mail

(edited by Prplcheez.3457)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Hi, I’m a returning player (played to level 80 soon after launch and since then, have played maybe 4-5 hours) interested in getting back into the game, but I really have no idea what I’m doing. So I’m looking for a friendly casual guild to help me get back into things. I’m a level 80 warrior (IGN Enaria) on Yak’s Bend who is mostly interested in PvE, gear and achievement hunting. Your guild sounds like it might be a good match for me, so I’m interested in joining if you’ll have me.

EDIT: Also sent you in-game mail

Hey there!

It was nice to talk with you today! I hope WISE is a perfect match! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

It’s been a great Monday with the WISE group! I hope everyone will come and join us to make our Monday even better!

in Looking for...

LMars.9176

Recruited some cool new members lately. Be WISE and join us, you won’t regret it.

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853