Wizened Wizards: PvX SoR Casual-based Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up many cool newbies/returning players in the past couple of days with the game sale that had went on! We appreciate every new member that joins us and want to make a future with them and WISE guild!

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up some great members in the past couple of days! We welcome anyone from any server, and any timezone! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE guild meeting will be at 8PM EST tonight in TeamSpeak! Come join in the fun with changes!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

The meeting introduced a lot of new things to our guild members, so we hope those who attended got a great background of what we are, and how we role now! Come join the WISE-ned ones, we hardly bite!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up some great members in the past couple of days! We welcome anyone from any server, and any timezone! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has picked up many cool newbies/returning players in the past couple of days with the game sale that had went on! We appreciate every new member that joins us and want to make a future with them and WISE guild!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Time to change up the bump message a little:

Looking for a casual guild to call home? Then come join Wizened Wizards [WISE], a PvX (heavily-PvE) oriented guild that is welcomed to all servers (NSP for WvW, however). /w for more info/invite! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: PixelPro.3849

PixelPro.3849

Hello you left me a comment on my thread last night and felt like yuk last night so checking it out now..

played a little bit last night and wow I miss this game..i need to definitely respect I think

in Looking for...

Posted by: PixelPro.3849

PixelPro.3849

I am also in NA server btw

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Hello you left me a comment on my thread last night and felt like yuk last night so checking it out now..

played a little bit last night and wow I miss this game..i need to definitely respect I think

I will get with you in game!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sacrilegious.3724

Sacrilegious.3724

thanks for the invite!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

thanks for the invite!

NP! Happy to have you!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kelly.5201

Kelly.5201

Hey Joseph, thanks for leaving a description of your guild on my newbie post. I’ve done some reading and it sounds fantastic! I’d really like to join but I haven’t been able to catch you online. As i am still new i’m not sure if I need to be online for you to invite me but if you are able to id very much like an invitation.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Hey Joseph, thanks for leaving a description of your guild on my newbie post. I’ve done some reading and it sounds fantastic! I’d really like to join but I haven’t been able to catch you online. As i am still new i’m not sure if I need to be online for you to invite me but if you are able to id very much like an invitation.

Thanks!

I usually only like to send out the invites if the one getting the invite is on, due to some documentation reasons. However, I will be available much earlier through the day beginning Wednesday this week, so if you don’t catch me on now, I will catch you then!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

On spring break? Have work off? About to kill the kids if you don’t get some play time? Come join WISE!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Happy Easter from your friends at WISE guild!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has remained at a slow, steady pace when it comes to recruitment; we are now trying to take the time to get to know our members as they come in, rather than recruiting a vast majority and know none of them!

Come be apart of our family; you won’t regret it! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

WISE has been down in recruitment in the past few days, but that’s okay! We are taking the time to getting to know our active members, and hope you come join us in the adventure! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: chapstick.5803

chapstick.5803

hello, I bought guild wars 2 on release and am getting back into it. I would love to join the guild.

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

hello, I bought guild wars 2 on release and am getting back into it. I would love to join the guild.

Hi there!

Crash got you the invite today; welcome to the guild! =)

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Posted by: aKo.1254

aKo.1254

I’m a pretty new player, and I’m interested in joining a guild, and this looks like a great fit!

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

I’m a pretty new player, and I’m interested in joining a guild, and this looks like a great fit!

hey aKo!

I encourage you to give one of the officers in-game a message, as I personally will not be online this week long enough to get to you!

Thanks for taking interest into us! =D

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

in Looking for...

Joseph.9853

Daily bump! =)

“Message Body length must at least be 15.”