WvW/GvG Guild Looking for Server

in Looking for...

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

After spending most of our days in T1 on Jade Quarry we are looking to get out of the full que Zerg mentality which plagues each server here.

What We Offer:

-We do Weekly GvG’s and are currently ranked in top 10 on gw2gvg.com even after a long break of not increasing rating due to us looking for new server.
-Able to field 20 People regularly on our WvW nights and normally field 25.
-We have a roster of 53 active players who log on every day. 100% WvW based and always have a 20-25 people present during NA time together in our guild group.
-We focus on Zerg Breaking and open field Tactics. While we do spend 1 day out of the week to GvG for a few hours.
-We work and communicate with the commanders on the server and individual Borderlands to help achieve common goals and to provide pressure where it is needed.

What we are looking for:

-A Tier which offers a fairly balanced weekly score. So it is not a train wreck each week for the same server.
-A Tier which does not field Full Que Zergs on Multiple Borderlands through out the week.
-We would prefer an underdog Server on a Balanced tier to help make it more Fair and Balanced. Not looking for the weekly winner.

If you have any Questions or wish to get a hold of me here would be the best place to post.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

SoS needs some NA support if that’s your playtime. We don’t have ability to queue more then EB after Fridays. We are underdogs in NA even when we play T3 servers. We get variety of matchups from T2 to T3-4 so you will get to face different servers for GvG needs. We don’t have any WvW guilds though so if you looking for weekly ppt wins SoS isn’t right for you. We are mostly a PvX/militia server that plays together and has fun.

About SoS:
SoS doesn’t offer gold to transfer or help with transfer fees.
SoS is PvX/militia server with no WvW guilds
SoS has decent Oceanic but lacks NA compared to T2/T3 servers
SoS has a community TS3 and site (both pretty new)
SoS guilds offer open Guild Missions so your players won’t miss out on commendations while you reupgrade.

Good luck in your search.

Luvpie

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

(edited by Luvpie.8350)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

You should come take a look at Yaksbend — We have a need for a WvW based guild right now seeing as though we lost one of our biggest ones to FA this week. I can give you the whole speech as to why yaksbend is awesome but I wont.. If you want to join a server that doesn’t have crazy ques or anything like that.. You can come to Yaksbend and help make a difference in WvW.. If you have any questions about Yaksbend or anything just PM me here or on Yaksbend.com im little grundle over there..

Little Grundle [RAM]

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

After spending most of our days in T1 on Jade Quarry we are looking to get out of the full que Zerg mentality which plagues each server here.

What We Offer:

-We do Weekly GvG’s and are currently ranked in top 10 on gw2gvg.com even after a long break of not increasing rating due to us looking for new server.
-We have a roster of 53 active players who log on every day. 100% WvW based and always have a 20-25 people present during NA time together in our guild group.
-We focus on Zerg Breaking and open field Tactics. While we do spend 1 day out of the week to GvG for a few hours.
-We work and communicate with the commanders on the server and individual Borderlands to help achieve common goals and to provide pressure where it is needed.

What we are looking for:

-A Tier which offers a fairly balanced weekly score. So it is not a train wreck each week for the same server.
-A Tier which does not field Full Que Zergs on Multiple Borderlands through out the week.
-We would prefer an underdog Server on a Balanced tier to help make it more Fair and Balanced. Not looking for the weekly winner.

If you have any Questions or wish to get a hold of me here would be the best place to post.

Your needs just described NSP perfectly. We really need help with borderland coverage, and can only queue 1 borderland on reset. Outside of that we don’t queue any of our borderlands. We normally have a very close matchups, but when were fighting servers that outnumber us, we still tend to do pretty well. We may not be the weekly winner but with the new ranking system we were able to from rank 21 to rank 16 in a very short amount of time because we fight hard and defy the odds.

Send me a whisper or a PM here and I would be happy to set up a meeting with you and a few of our commanders that would be able to give you more info and give you a idea of what NSP is about.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Kaineng Bro.

Contact the admins of http://www.kainengunited.com (they are basically the community leaders/organizers) for more info.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

I transferred to Ebay Wednesday of last week. I fought them for 14 weeks prior and knew most of the wvw guild make up of the server before coming over. I commanded against them and admired the way their wvw guilds fought. While they could of just blobbed us to death, they didn’t. Instead guilds would run in tandem and flank off each other.

Pug commanders rarely go into BL’s, so that leaves it up to roamers and the wvw guilds to do damage. Even taking the beating in T2, Ebay is still gaining more points than TC and DB combined. Also there are coverage gaps, little night presence, and a scrappy morning crew. Ebay gets bounced around from T2 to T4 so the variety in match ups is great. The wvw guilds here emphasis on open field fighting. Lot of roamers as well. I wouldn’t speak up for a server I just joined but I think a guild like yours would fit nicely on a server like Ebay. Lots of zerg busting going on here.

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: kiazma.8721

kiazma.8721

What We Offer:

What we are looking for:

Your needs just described NSP perfectly. We really need help with borderland coverage, and can only queue 1 borderland on reset. Outside of that we don’t queue any of our borderlands. We normally have a very close matchups, but when were fighting servers that outnumber us, we still tend to do pretty well. We may not be the weekly winner but with the new ranking system we were able to from rank 21 to rank 16 in a very short amount of time because we fight hard and defy the odds.

Send me a whisper or a PM here and I would be happy to set up a meeting with you and a few of our commanders that would be able to give you more info and give you a idea of what NSP is about.

+1 to this.
Feel free to whisper me, too. I am one of Os Guild’s commanders on NSP.
The impact of a strong 25 man Guild would be tremendous. As stated above, NSP is a resilient, solid server; it simply needs a bit more coverage to really see its full potential.

Best,
Amz

Amzgard

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

I was gonna recommend BP but we have won every match in the new system so far besides first week against EBay and we are also in a very close match, but if you still wanna check us out you can visit Borlis.org for more info and to contact the leaders

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Hi ^^

Please have a look at this post I made to decribe Jade Sea.
You will find some information about how Jade Sea playstyle looks like in WvW and you could also find some reasons why you could be happy to join our server ^^

Thank you for reading (-;

What we are looking for:

We are hardly the winner of the match up, but we try not to be the last one. Our match up are often very tight and I personnaly find them very interesting.

It depends on what you call a “Zerg”. We have buses like every T1/2 servers, it is unavoidable if we want a little chance to win. But we hardly have a bigger bus than 60 / 70 players. Most of the time our buses are like 30 / 40 people. And when we have a “zerg”, we have it on only one map.

Is the language barrier a problem for you ? x:

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vincynt.7396

Vincynt.7396

I’d suggest Yak’s Bend. We’re going through a tough transition with the new rating system. We held out against servers with much better coverage and coordination prior to the ranking reset. Now we’re falling into a spot that better matches the coverage we can field and we’re starting to not feel out numbered consistently. Despite our issues we’re always close in the rankings and really just need the support of a few more dedicated WvW guilds to make a push for winning match-up’s.

You can check us out at www.yaksbend.com, if you have any questions you can PM me here, pm me on YB.com, or www.warishell.net.

Vincynt
War is Hell – www.warishell.net
Tarnished Coast – http://tcgw2.com/forums/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

What we are looking for:

To answer what you are looking for:

-Yaks Bend has been involved in all of the closest matches since the random match-ups have started. This is the first week it hasn’t been close but that is due to filling in spots.
-We only had one “zerg” style guild and they are gone. While we may at times do that, our server is more comfortable with using actual tactics and beating groups larger than ours.
-At the moment I would call us the underdog because we have been falling steadily. I do not doubt we will even out soon…maybe even next week. lol I also do not doubt we will rise again. We may be a lot lower than you want to go, but won’t be for long. We have proven to ourselves and other servers that we can hold our own against servers with twice our population. While we have not won, we usually pulled second.

Take a look at our forums, yaksbend.com; take a look at our recruitment thread, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Yak-s-Bend-The-Community/first#post2350648 and talk to any of use that have posted here.

Good luck to you in your search and I really hope you find what you are looking for.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

At least you aren’t moving to BG or SoR, props to you.

I’d suggest SoS.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Looking for...

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Ben, go FA or TC so we can GvG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Might I recommend Fort Aspenwood?

We have an easy week this week, but I can assure you, if we get matched up with DB or TC or even Mag + a server that’s not mostly dead, we can put on an amazing show. We were the underdogs of T2, consistently placing 2nd place while TC & Db/Kain battled it out for first. We do not field full queue zergs during the weekdays on every single borderland, only in EB.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

You may b from t1… News flash, in any real pvp scenario running 20 people is still a Zerg.

PAXA -GM

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You may b from t1… News flash, in any real pvp scenario running 20 people is still a Zerg.

Not in T1 NA lol 20 people will normally not do much more then ninja towers. But 20 guild members plus the X amount of pugs is what normally happens.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You can’t go wrong with ET or FC. 20 people could help out a ton in either case. I’m not sure about ET but I think they have a community mumble and FC has a TS. We don’t queue anything more than maybe 3 times a week.

If you are looking for an underdog server those would be what you’re looking for.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Looking for...

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

You should come take a look at Yaksbend — We have a need for a WvW based guild right now seeing as though we lost one of our biggest ones to FA this week. I can give you the whole speech as to why yaksbend is awesome but I wont.. If you want to join a server that doesn’t have crazy ques or anything like that.. You can come to Yaksbend and help make a difference in WvW.. If you have any questions about Yaksbend or anything just PM me here or on Yaksbend.com im little grundle over there..

OMG did RAM or CL transferred out of Yak’s?

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Looking for...

Posted by: Perceptor.7189

Perceptor.7189

RAM =(

Commander Morkdar – lvl 80 Engineer
Commander Roter Fangblood – lvl 80 Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

RAM =(

I feel bad for you guys. RAM is a good guild. T_T

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Looking for...

Ynot.8397

So your co leader sent me a message. I told him I would tell him anything he wanted to know about FC. Then he blocked me. lolwut?

in Looking for...

Ynot.8397

So your co leader sent me a message. I told him I would tell him anything he wanted to know about FC. Then he blocked me. lolwut?

You’re not blocked. There is severe lightning in my area and I keep timing out every 5 seconds when I’m logged on.

It said I was clocked when i sent you mail xD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Good luck to you on Kain.

I am sad you made your decision before talking to us, but I hope you find a home there.

I’m sure we will fight you soon and just to say…we have a good history for beating Kain ;P

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

great choice in kaineng

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Guess I missed the announcement. Good luck to you and was nice to meet you!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Thank you for choosing our server, vH

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Thank god they didn’t come to ebay

in Looking for...

Posted by: iamstargazer.9613

iamstargazer.9613

DH is always looking for new talent:) PM me in game if intrested.

DH Commander [SE]