WvW Thief looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: ItsMrStalin.4051

ItsMrStalin.4051

Im a thief currently on DH. Im looking for a WvW group either zerg busting or Looking for gank in GvG. Im open to roaming guilds as well. Im NA Eastern. Whisper me at ItsMrStalin.4051

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Hey Stalin,

Check out Dragon Empire Alliance, it’s a veteran PvX guild that I run and we just started running roaming raids 2-3 nights a week. We have a handful of WvW veterans, including myself, but we are in great need of more, especially good thieves and mesmers. For now we are coaching some basics for those that are newer, and plan to move into havoc/zerg busting/guerrilla tactics as soon as possible.

We are on Tarnished Coast, use mumble, scheduled raids are on Wed, Fri, Sat @ 9pm EST. Usually a handful of us hop in every day.

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

(edited by Beorn Saxon.4762)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey Stalin my guild on DH is forming into a small roaming/havoc guild that supports the bigger zergs with scouting and cutting supplies. Also trying to cap any towers/keeps we can sneak. Let me know if interested.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cryostrike.2948

Cryostrike.2948

why do you want to leave? i am also forming a guild on dh

“Hide in your keep. Put up your siege.
I’m coming for you.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

PM me in game when your on.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Myro.5183

Myro.5183

How are you. [IMG] is a guild on SBI.. We are a GVG/ WVW Zerg-busting fight oriented guild. We raid nightly and have a very active roster we are and have been in the hunt for a solid thief for a little while now… If SBI is a server your interested in I can message you in game and give you some more info or answer you questions!

Good luck on your search!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SuperJesuS.8567

SuperJesuS.8567

Leader of [DSF]
Tankk Sinatra/Tankk The Commander/Tankkk Ocean

in Looking for...

Posted by: Konoha.4613

Konoha.4613

Cry havoc is a small scale squad on gandara, we do casual stuff and run with a setup too when zerg busting. Pm me if interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: slimike.1693

slimike.1693

Not sure if you found one already. I just transferred off of DH myself actually and went to Eredon Terrace, idk if your looking to go up in the tiers or what but I’d suggest coming to ET, great zerg busting guild you could join in MR and when your interested in roaming we also have a number of solid guilds. Personally for me the roaming on ET is so much better than it was on DH where there is literally no roaming guilds except for DAWN which I only ever saw running with a commander in eb anyway. But yea I’d suggest ET, if you want more info just friend me and wsp me when ya see me on

-Magswag