WvW guild recruiting

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: teppi.6079

teppi.6079

[Lgn] from ebay server [NA] is looking for more loyal/dedicated WvW members to join our guild. We are already an active guild but are looking for more members and do larger organized guild runs. Our average run times are 5pm pst/8pm est and go until we get bored.
We are willing to help with the cost for people who are serious about wanting to transfer from other servers. Great medium population server for people who want solid zerg fights but hate the blobs and map ques of larger population.

WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:

• We average 2-3 runs a week along with reset every Saturday. Roamers are also welcome.
  • A friendly laid-back community and guild that is tight and close as family.
  • Training and advancement for all skill levels
  • lvl44 guild hall with 400scribe, all major wvw upgrades
  • Mostly focused on WvW we also have plenty of members who take a break to spvp and pve (not during guild runs)
  • Website & Facebook page for updates on guild runs, builds, and discussions.

WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU:

• Never stop learning and trying to get better, always do the best that you possibly can.
  • Must have TS for guild runs, we dont require you to have a mic but at least be able to listen to commands.
  • respect everyone equally, the guild leader and main drivers get treated with the same quality as new/less experienced members.
  • Be positive even in defeat and humble with victory.

Shoot me a message ingame or on my account for more information “Gia Mfs”

(edited by teppi.6079)

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: danielrazor.6041

danielrazor.6041

what tier is your server in?

[SALT] The Salty Pickles
Leia Ravenpaw – Dragonhunter
Daniel Ravenpaw – Daredevil

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

teppi.6079

ebay is currently a T5 server

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: danielrazor.6041

danielrazor.6041

I’ll add u in game and mail u or whisper u

[SALT] The Salty Pickles
Leia Ravenpaw – Dragonhunter
Daniel Ravenpaw – Daredevil

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: KiritoBR.9783

KiritoBR.9783

What can I say? There is something that only one person already knowing, at the end of 2014, when I was alone, no one to play, and was starting my adventure by WvW, finally decided to get serious and make a difference for my server … I accidentally met Julie, and I was called to be part of the Legions of Outlaws, even without understanding how someone like me that was new in WvW and played little could be called to a Guild so big to my eyes … I was surprised when I started playing with them, participate in events in Reset, did something to me that I couldn’t imagine, I felt part of a family, it’s fun, we laugh, we have great battles, we conquered whole maps, is really part of that epic Guild , I don’t regret accepted the invitation and will never abandon them. my life in Guild Wars 2 completely changed for the better! PS: If the English out weird, it’s because it’s not my first language, and I used a translator for that xD

come and join us o/

The Shugo

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: OutlawQueen.5263

OutlawQueen.5263

We are a great community and work hard for our server – having a TON of fun doing it! Especially if you’re on a dead server, in a dead community or just wanna spice things up – TRY US OUT!!

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

teppi.6079

Fist Bump this up

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

Sent you an in-game mail

WvW guild recruiting

in Looking for...