Active 5-6 nights a week. 8pm-12am PST.

Contact me on forums or in-game. Thanks

(edited by RehTarD.6941)

WvW/sPvP Small organized active to join/form

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Hi RehTarD,

It may also be worth registering and throwing a quick post over on www.gw2blackgate.com
The wide majority of Blackgates WvW guilds are active there. And may offer you better success if finding what you are looking for.

Having been in [RIOT], and preferring small scale play (not zerg), you may like to check out roaming/small ops guild [oPP] http://www.gw2opp.com/

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: RehTarD.6941

RehTarD.6941

I am willing to help form a new guild also. Server is also negotiable. Currently on Blackgate.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello! my name is Gear and I’m the guild commander for Grape Justice [FGJ] on Gate of Madness. As a guild, [FGJ] has consistently ran successful havoc groups.

As a member of [FGJ], we expect you to be skilled with knowledge of their class, join us regularly in roaming and guild raids, and use Teamspeak 3 during guild raids or roaming. (Mic not required, but suggested)

If you’re seeking to take your skill to the next level: Grape Justice [FGJ] can offer you a safe, accepting community, full working website and TS channel, Guild Missions every Saturday, many chances to improve your skill, and a whole lot of kitten kicking in WvW

Check out our website at: www.gw2grapes.weebly.com
Please PM me in-game or here on the forums if you are interested! Thanks!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Heya! I’m Heavensent

Fluffy Awesome Pandas [FAP] is a guild of friends that is rebuilding. We are currently all over 18, and we are on the fun side of mature. We are currently on the Crystal Desert server.
For Guild Wars 2, we do PvE and PvP in both WvWvW and sPvP. I am Heavensent, the leader, and I currently am an active commander. I specialize in havoc groups/tactics, zerg busting, and sometimes going a little too ham.

•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership
•Events, WvW especially
•We have a girl in our guild.
•Officer positions available for:
PvE – with a focus on dungeons
•We have full upgrades being processed right now

What we prefer:
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor
•At least a shred of awesome.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.
•Scoobaniec.9561
•DigitalArts.7826

in Looking for...

Posted by: trainypooh.7620

trainypooh.7620

Àmbition [AIM] is located on FA and is recruiting active and dedicated WvWers to zerg bust and participate in GvGs. For more info/requirements pm me at trainypooh.7620 and check out our website ambition.guildlaunch.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Killbone.9352

Killbone.9352

If you want you could send me something ingame so that we can talk, or aswell we posted a recruitement on the guild recruit forums so you can check it out

Defenders of the Ring[HERO] RoF (eu)server guild and community