You're just mad [LUCK] PvX Recruiting!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nekomi.9562

Nekomi.9562

Yeah, Yeah… I’m back after so long :V

Name: You’re just mad [LUCK]
Server: All Servers Garnished Toast mainly (Tarnished Coast)
Time Zone: PTC It really does not matter too much. The guild is online the majority of the day I myself am online mostly Nights and other days during the Day
Rep Requirement: 100% is NOT expected but we do require you to REP every now an again to greet one another and participate in Guild Activities and also to acquire guild buffs.
Roleplay: We have some players that indulge in it.
Ages: We are open to all ages but we range from 21+ currently
Size: We range from 200-250 currently of highly active members.

The Purpose of this Guild
The guild started off as just a typical BANK guild named [LUCK] due to our constant “Luck” on drops and forging whilst everyone had a profound hatred over us for it I decided to just name it “You’re just mad” eventually we started to build up the guild on our own to the point of Guilds Trove/Bounties/etc through gold purchasing rather than earning it through guild activities… moving on…

What we want best for our guild is to show other guilds that you don’t have to be 100% Active every day of the week sitting in WvW or PvP trashing on people and just being complete jerks to people who do not concede to their “Rules.” also that you do NOT need to have TeamSpeak to do things well.

(PUG Marionette first Kill back on Sanctum of Rall should be a good pointer of this)
I myself am a Daily Dragon Stand under 10 minute kill organizer for PUGs followed by Tarir shortly after.

EOTM (Edge of the mist commander) that organizes extremely efficient Ktrain runs (Karma Train) specifically with the ideal to help uplevels level and for level 80s to farm Karma, Badges, WvW ranks and just overall to have fun.

Seeking
Our guild is seeking players of all forms be it EOTM, PvE, PvP or even Roleplayers!
You can be level 1 or level 80 it doesn’t matter! Were here to help and be here for you!
We are looking for players that are Kind and have a lot of fun rather than a lot of harsh times trashing others. You do not have to be REP 100% nor do you need to be a part of the community every week, just have some good laid back fun.

We offer a variety of opportunities to do all kinds of activities, so you can find something you really enjoy by participating when we do them.

If you are still new to Guild Wars 2 we will do the best that we can to teach you the ropes ^^ We hope to see you soon and to help make our guild grow!

Please Private Message me or
Whisper or Leave a comment below if you would like to be apart of our growing guild.

Username: Deadly Cuddles

If there is evil in this world… It lurks in the hearts of men.

(edited by Nekomi.9562)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlueShark.6184

BlueShark.6184

Hi,

Im at lvl 30 and Im quite new to Guild Wars 2, Im already apart of a guild, however since it is small in numbers most members are offline so I would be glad to join in on your guild activities now and then

Username: Jet Locked

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Hi,

Im at lvl 30 and Im quite new to Guild Wars 2, Im already apart of a guild, however since it is small in numbers most members are offline so I would be glad to join in on your guild activities now and then

Username: Jet Locked

I have sent you an Invite. Glad to have you aboard

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Alright it’s been over a year since I’ve really played, I’ve gotten back into the habit of having fun in EOTM and junk deciding on opening up the guild to get anyone willing an unfortunate enough to not be in a guild the chance to get in one and experience it before HoT hits.

Leave a comment below or whisper me in game for an invite

You can normally find me in EOTM on a regular basis.

in Looking for...

Posted by: justinscurse.1308

justinscurse.1308

Mqy i join your guild? Currenly level 18 but plan on being on regularly and joining guild activities.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Mqy i join your guild? Currenly level 18 but plan on being on regularly and joining guild activities.

Sure thing, just drop me a Private message in game I’ll get to it in the morning.
Got a lot of stuff I gotta get done

Be more than happy to help you reach level 80 in no time we are all mostly US/CAD player sso were normally on the same times mostly helping people level.

(edited by Nekomi.9562)

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

This guild is primarily for large scale events that happen/happened in Tyria
Twisted Marrionette, The Triple Trouble, Dragon Stand, Etcetera

When TC is Overgrowth we run the most efficient Ktrains in EOTM for leveling

Guild Halls and Missions are still rather confusing to most of us
But once we figure things out and get things in order more Buffs will come

We lead 5 or more Dragon stand runs daily all of which are 20-25 minute kills

100% Rep is absolutely not needed we are merely here to help you out an Taxi

(edited by Nekomi.9562)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Imsyu.5069

Imsyu.5069

Interested in joining for PvP/WvW fun/ranking up max level Druid here as a primary focus

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Updated the information. Do not forget to ask around in game for a LUCK member to drop you an invite if I am not online

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

WE lead the most efficient noob-friendly ||Noxious Pods|| farm over 25 pods per run on a regular run, and also do less than 10 min achievement runs (4-8 minutes) We do Tarir afterwards sometimes we squeeze in 2 runs of it if we find another.

We also just attempted Tangled Depths META tonight. Our first attempt was AMAZING Nuhoch succeeded with me at the lead. Ogre, Scar and Rata all were well down to 10-15% but failed due to one minor thing Purple donuts.

But why not tag along learn the content have a good time.