dungeon grinder looking for oceanic guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Booler.6598

Booler.6598

Hi all! I mostly play a lot of pve , me and a couple of friends do a lot of dungeons but in most cases without 5 serious players I cannot achieve what I want to. I have experience with arah coe cof AC and fractals.

I’m looking for a guild that is oceanic ( to fit a timezone ) and likes to tackle dungeons . I’m not saying I know everything about every dungeon NVIDIA I don’t I’d like to learn a lot more with experienced players.

I have a range of lvl 80 and a good understanding of there classes. I have a 25 man vent server and can use any others mumble etc.I have truest to form guild with the only intention to have contacts to fill slots. However these have almost never worked out for me.

If I could be an asset to your guild or a good apprentice xD please contact me . Thanks for reading and happy guild warring

Always in all ways

in Looking for...

Posted by: FlameKnight.9150

FlameKnight.9150

Hey, quick question, which server are you currently on?
[OCX] – Oceanix is a PvX Guild located on Sanctum of Rall, with a good solid PvE base, with multiple PvE events and guild missions a week.
We have a 50 Slot Mumble server already in place as well.

If your interested at all, send me a PM ingame or in the forums.
Cheers

- FlameKnight

[OCX] OCEANIX – Sanctum of Rall – PvX Oceanic Guild.
OCX Officer
Guild Website: Oceanix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Booler.6598

Booler.6598

Hi all! I mostly play a lot of pve , me and a couple of friends do a lot of dungeons but in most cases without 5 serious players I cannot achieve what I want to. I have experience with arah coe cof AC and fractals.

I’m looking for a guild that is oceanic ( to fit a timezone ) and likes to tackle dungeons . I’m not saying I know everything about every dungeon bcos I don’t I’d like to learn a lot more with experienced players.

I have a range of lvl 80 and a good understanding of there classes. I have a 25 man vent server and can use any others mumble etc.I have tryed to form guild with the only intention to have contacts to fill slots. However these have almost never worked out for me.

If I could be an asset to your guild or a good apprentice xD please contact me . Thanks for reading and happy guild warring

ps . I’m on sea of sorrows . I don’t have a problem joining guilds in other servers due to pve not entirly requiring it , but that is your call.

Always in all ways

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I don’t play oceanic but try asking on the SoS forums. There are plenty of awesome oceanic guilds.

This is a list of guilds on SoS. Their profiles will help you out.
http://www.gw2sos.com/viewforum.php?f=20

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hey there Booler. We have an oceanic guild called Blood Raven Nightingales.

Our guild is small, about 40 ppl on the roster, perhaps about 10ish players on weeknights my time (GMT +9.30) and many more on the weekends. We are not a hard core dungeon/fractals guild but we do like running dungeons/fractals.

We are a mix of new and experienced PvE orientated players. A lot of players are interested in dungeons/fractals but have yet to experience them, we have some who are not as keen to run them and then there are also those of us who love dungeons and want to run them every night, we sometimes have to find others outside the guild to run with us if we can’t inspire enough interest within the guild.

If you are not looking for a hard core or completely dungeon centred guild, you may find our guild is a good balance between the two. I would like to see more experienced dungeon runners join our ranks but I also want those experienced people to be patient and kind to those who don’t have as much experience as them.

If this sounds at all like something you and your friends are looking for, please add me in game for a chat about joining us.

We have a recruitment post as well which is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Ehmry-Bay-Friendly-and-Helpful-Guild-BRNG/first#post2243311

Sincerely

Wynter Raven