kinda new lookingcasual laid back small

in Looking for...

Posted by: Demogorgon.5017

Demogorgon.5017

Title kinda says most of it. I don’t have a lot of free time-but when I do id like to spend it with awesome people who just want to play and have fun. I keep biding my time keeping my level low so I wont have a problem switching servers…hell someone adopt me already! lol , Im not down with being just another number in a big guild. Im not good with mandatory anything….that’s why I play computer games-to escape such things. May I join in a event?…..I might. Will the guild fall apart if I don’t? I don’t care if your guild has 5 people in it or 2!! If your interesting and interested having me-sign me up. Get back to me here or pm or in game which ever you may prefer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

What timezone are you in?

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

You should find our guild a good fit. We are a community of casual relaxed adults who play when we can.

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Breavud.9572

Breavud.9572

Hey! you sound like a perfect fit for Arcana Machina [AM] on the Henge of Denravi server! We are big enough to get things done but small enough you wont be lost in the shuffle. We are involved in every aspect of the game but are a very casual grp of people. So come check us out! Shoot me a msg here or in game for more details or with any questions

in Looking for...

Posted by: Venom.2650

Venom.2650

The Organization Drow [DROW]
Server: Blackgate

We are a adult PvX guild, we focus on PvP, PvE, WvW, etc. Where are a guild where you can make new friends and enjoy the game with other players. We wanted to create a guild that is right for everyone and as well to let them be themselves.

What We Do:

- All Dungeons: We do all dungeons story & exp.
- Fractals: We do nightly fractals.
- sPvP: We have teams for those hardcore PvPers.
- WvW: We do nightly WvW runs.
- Personal Story: We team up with members on personal story
- Living Story: We do every living story.
- Leveling: We group up with our lower levels, often 2-3 parties and just level together.

Wanna know more? Come check out our site or contact me in-game
Site - http://drows.tk/
IGN - Venom.2650

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michael Welch.5296

Michael Welch.5296

You also sound like a great fit for S T Y L E on the Jade Quarry server. Here’s our guild recruitment message:
S T Y L E is an active PVE guild recruiting all skill & exp levels. No rep req | TS & Website | Guild Events/Dungeons/Bounties | Friendly, dedicated & helpful both to new players & fellow guildies.

We’re about 55 strong right now, with an average of 5 to 20 people on at any given time. We’re very active, engaged, and requirement-free. The idea is to grow the guild to roughly 100 or so, with about 50% active participation and not swell any larger from there.

I’m Michael Welch.5296 (account) aka Burnination, Firing Into A Crowd, Snuff and many others in game. Feel free to reach out to me. We’d love to hear from you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Remnants of Hope – Light from a few can be a beacon to many

Fundamentals
Guild Name: Remnants of Hope [HOPE]
Server: Tarnished Coast
Time Zone: International, primarily North America
Playstyle: PvX, WvW
Roleplay: Optional, Light-Medium
VOIP: TS3
Recruitment: OPEN

About Us
Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, it moved to Star Wars: The Old Republic at launch. Well known and respected on the Jung-Ma server, we continue to have an active, positive presence in the game.
At the request of its members, Remnants of Hope has changed into a multi-gaming guild to accommodate Guild Wars 2. Over the past 3 years we have undergone changes but continue to improve with age and experience. We strive to provide an engaging environment for all players to play the way they want. In GW2, we currently have a core group of about 10 members who play daily, with many other more casual players who pop in a few times a week, and we are looking to expand our ranks.

Mission & Goals
Remnants of Hope stands for a lot of things, truthfully. If our atmosphere shows anything, it shows our integrity, maturity, respect and our very will to survive. Now that last one might seem a bit extreme, but our undying loyalty to our guild and the loyalty shown by many of our members today have risen from the ashes of what would have kept many guilds down! We are ever evolving and ever improving as we continue to age and grow.
We aim to serve as a place where people can escape from their daily struggles and stress of life, to simply enjoy their time that they have to spare. Our motivation is to ensure everyone has the best experience that we can offer! As a “Light from the few can be a beacon to many,” we hope to empower our members and prove inspiration to many of the guilds within the GW2 community. We all have one common goal among us and that is a pleasant gaming experience!

PvX
Remnants of Hope wants to give you the opportunity to build your own playstyle. This means we offer PvE, PvP/WvW and RP. You are free to play the way you want! Don’t care for PvE but love PvP? Go for it! Not so hot for either PvE or PvP but want to really immerse yourself in your character through role-play? Not a problem. Whether you’re casual, semi-hardcore, or hardcore, we’re right there with you. We don’t limit ourselves to one thing that the game has to offer, but all fields that we can conquer as an ever-growing community. Our focus is far from linear like some guilds might be, and we will make the best of everything we’re given! Some will learn much more quickly than others; why not have our members help you reach full potential and maximize your enjoyment of the game?

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hellfire.3591

Hellfire.3591

[UM] on FA is a tight knit PvX guild (~25 core members, 65 members) where we definitely care about one another and interact daily through TS3 and guild chat. We PvE ~50% WvW 40% and sPvP 10%. We do require 100% rep for everything except personal guild banks so that would not be a problem at all! Hopefully we are what you are looking for as we’d love to have you join us

I encourage you to check out all the details about us here:

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PvX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2450661

or check out our site! :d
- http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know Good luck in your search!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is 2month old guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty and guild trek
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring
Guild event depending on the living story if needed for completion in big groups.

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

We have Raidcall, Forum, Facebook and Youtube.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-SG/MY/HK/AUS

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.
Check out our guild video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1c9UUtwHI
Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sannori.3298

Sannori.3298

Hey there,

I represent Kurogami no Kaizoku[KnK] in Stormbluff Isle, and we would love for you to join us! We are a brand new PvE guild suitable for casual & beginner players. We’ve only started recruiting so we only have a handful of members atm, but are aiming for a small tight-knit guild of 15-20 in the future. We focus mainly on PvE, Living Stories, dungeons/fractals, & guild missions (when unlocked), but also enjoy WvW. We are specifically looking for people with lower level characters to help out and grow!

Check out our recruitment thread here for more info:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/KnK-Kurogami-no-Kaizoku-SBI-NEW-Casual-PvE/first#post3247148

If you’re interested, send me a PM in-game at Sannori.3298.