lf some form of endgame

lf some form of endgame

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kinkiey.5317

Kinkiey.5317

Hello i am a…..long time mmo player playing gw2 for about a month now and im looking for a guild on the side next to the nice community guild wich i am in currently wich is very nice and kind, but since im used to some sort of endgame i kinda miss it so i kinda wanna see what gw2 has to offer beside the well known pug groups…

So i am looking for a guild wich doesnt mind taking a experienced mmo player(wow around 430+ days played on my acc since vanilla) wich needs a little guidance but wants to …. progress?….. into some endgamish version of gw2.

Ok soo that was what i want, a little bit of what i have to offer, now lets talk what i currently am in gw2.
A exotic geared glassish cannon elementalist with a little though rings just so im not 1 hitted…. using a staff that likes to sometime just go water att on a boss to prevent everyone from dying… and always looking for the edges of the game

also to add im from EU so and eu guild would be nice else i cant raelly do anything >.<

(edited by Kinkiey.5317)

lf some form of endgame

in Looking for...

Posted by: iziero.3924

iziero.3924

Hello!

Serenity’s Edge [TRE] is a GMT +8 Sanctum of Rall guild that focuses on PvE with a little bit of wvw! We are a pretty medium sized group with about 10-15 people online at a time.

In terms of end game we are a fully upgraded guild that does:
- Guild missions weekly at 5.15am (server time)
- WvW nights on Tuesday and Thursday nights 4.30am (server time)
- Karka queen raids 2-3 times daily
- Achievement/Meta/JP nights on Fridays & Saturdays, 4am (server time)

I think for end game in gw2, what you would want is to get those achivement points up, which we do during our Achievement/Meta/JP nights on Fridays & Saturdays 4am, (server time).

Feel free to contact me if your interested or have any questions

lf some form of endgame

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

Hey Kinkiey,

If you’re looking for an endgame guild, I think you might like us. We’re PvX endgame specialized, with a focus on player improvement and increased efficiency. I’ll leave you with a link to our forum post here, and a website link. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me in game. I hope you’ll consider giving us a try!

Guild Website: http://ignitethefire.enjin.com/

-Yuki

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate

lf some form of endgame

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kinkiey.5317

Kinkiey.5317

poke, after finding one and then ending up with the EU to NA thingy… im still looking