[lfG][pve] looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: EzraRay.9261

EzraRay.9261

Hi I am looking for a PVE guild, to do dungeons, bosses, and anything else. I am on Ehmry Bay, but I am willing to join other world guilds. I do however do WvW with another guild, so a guild that does not require me to rep all the time would be great. I play late in evening after work, or in the morning before work. Days off as well. A little about me, I am a 33 year old single father of two boys. I do TS or Skype as well. If your guild is something I may be looking for drop me a line or message me in game. Thanks.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Little Leota.5849

Little Leota.5849

Hi EzraRay!

My guild, Royal Order of Fun Lunatics [ROFL], is an adult (18+) PvE guild, and we do dungeons and bosses weekly, as well as our weekly guild missions. We have a couple of people who enjoy PvP and WvW, but our main focus is PvE. We don’t require 100% rep for any of our members except leadership.

You didn’t say what time zone you’re in. We’re in MST, and we have members from PST to EST, one in Europe, and one in New Zealand, so there would most likely be someone from the guild around most of the time.

We use TS3 for our guild events, and very occasionally we use Skype.

If you think you might be interested, you can visit our website Royal Order of Fun Lunatics to learn more.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

EzraRay, SoR is always recruiting. I welcome you to whisper me for more info or guild invite. Currently we do guild missions wen nights at 8 pm cst. We are working on some fractals on monday nights, and if we get there, we plan to put together a raid group. We are a small and casual guild that puts fun first, and we have no rep requirements. I wish you best of luck in your search.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

Deedrick runs a good guild but I’m going to throw my guild into the pot too. We use Discord for chat, have a schedule for content almost every night of the week (we leave 2 open days for personal time or spontaneous group stuff), and also do PvP. We are active from about 6pm to midnight CST. If you don’t mind I’ll take you up on that offer and message you in game. If you want to know more about us, or if you want contact info, you can click on this link to read about us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ian Slipshod.5378

Ian Slipshod.5378

Hi EzraRay. I’ll toss my wolves into the mix. Drumming Wolves [DRUM] is a small guild, currently 20 members with around 4-5 at a time who play regularly. We’re doing PvE content and dungeons on a weekly basis. Getting some PvP experience as well as working on upgrades for our newly acquired guild hall. Also running Fractals as time permits. We’re on Crystal Desert, CST and play mostly early morning (9am-12pm) and evenings (9pm-11pm). We are all adults 25yrs and up (I’m 49) and have jobs so we are pretty casual but devoted. If you’re still looking for a guild we’d be happy to have you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arise.6218

Arise.6218

Hi, if you are still looking for a guild The Naughty Touch [WET] is looking for fun, social and active people to join us. We are a small PvX guild/friendly close knit community. Feel free to check out our guild recruitment post for more info about our guild and good luck on your search for the perfect guild for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy EzraRay! Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a VERY social guild and have been for many years. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and we are proud of that fact… and you’ll realize it the moment you hit our site, read our guild rules, fill out our application and start playing in guild on the very first day.

Here’s a little bit more about Tyrs…

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+) that has expanded to the Guild Wars 2 game and community. We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don’t zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the kitten in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to share a few links with you:

• http://alturl.com/m9uim This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we’ll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: It’s a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama social guild of many years that is literally a household name in two games, DDO and Neverwinter, and are in the process of launching here in Guild Wars 2 under the original Founders myself and the lovely Paks. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance you’ll be happy you decided to go with us and stick with us, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Windemere.6534

Windemere.6534

Greetings EzraRay,

It looks like you would be a nice fit for our guild so I would encourage you to check out New Outiders. We are a casual, mature, family-friendly guild that has been around since 1992. We have recently enjoyed a resurgence of interest in Guild Wars 2 and have a dedicated group of enthusiastic players looking to grow the guild and experience all aspects of the game. Feel free to message me in game, the forums here, or via email as listed in the recruitment post if you have any questions.

Best wishes finding the right place to call home!

Windemere.6534
Branch Leader of New Outriders - Recruitment Info

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We recently took our own guild hall and everyone on Hexxed is working really hard towards making it better. We have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize raid groups in the future and lots of guild events with awesome rewards for the winners. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. Feel free to add me or my officer of trust Janus Silverbrand,in-game to keep in touch (minitopo.3124 or Drakoblade.1759 )! We currently run Guild Missions on Fridays 9pm EST. We are also looking for active members focused on raids (knowing the fights or wanting to learn them)

in Looking for...

Posted by: foxinabox.5296

foxinabox.5296

Hey EzraRay,
I’m the Guild Leader for the ATRS Gaming guild, and one of the Leaders of our gaming community. We’re a multi-title casual gaming community that currently has two formal Divisions (League of Legends, and Guild Wars 2) plus members playing other games such as Rocket League, Borderlands, The Division, and more. We host weekly in-houses every Tues/Thurs/Sat, in addition to Community Nights on Sunday for internet-based games like Town of Salem, and Cards Against Humanity.

For GW2 we have a range of members of varying levels and experience – but even more important than that – we’re a family. We do fractals daily, guild missions weekly, and currently working on the establishment of a PvP sector for casual and ranked play. We have a website that ties the community together with a commonplace between divisions, as well as a Teamspeak server to establish a more personal connection with the rest of our members.

If you’re 18+, and this interests you, please take a look at our Rules & Activity Requirements.

If you can meet these and would like to apply:
1) Register on our website <here>.
2) Submit an application <here>.
3) A Division Manager will add you in-game to finish up your application.
You can also add them <here>.

Thanks for your time, please reach out to me in-game or on our website if you have any questions. IG: foxinabox.5296 or send a PM <here>.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy EzraRay,

We are still patiently awaiting your reply. We love the fact that you are taking the time to decide.

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com