looking for a guild that does it all!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shiveria.8307

Shiveria.8307

I am a returning player after stopping right before HOT came out. so im looking for a guild that does wvw and Pve RP is not a requirement but would be awesome! I am on gate of madness but may be open to transferring once i get the money to do so. I have an 80 mesmer ranger and necromancer and i got a few more alts. i got into a raid team on my ranger, but would be open to another raid group on another char. Hpwever i am not big on crafting and that seems to be a requirement for raiding, it seems like. I am a twitch streamer/youtuber even though it seems like i cant stream gw2 atm (frame rates drop with obs have not tried xsplit might do that) but would love to find a friendly guild that does all the things

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crazy Branden.6951

Crazy Branden.6951

Angels of Clarity is a growing guild based in Stormbluff Isle. AOC is focused on being a social, friendly & helpful environment to all. We welcome any and all players including new players, returning players, free-to-play players, and veterans.

PvE – We participate in all aspects of PvE and will work on raids once we have enough regular members to tackle that content. Our PvE activities include map completion, fractals, dungeons, meta events, world bosses and more!

sPvP – We are forming teams and are willing to teach people the nuances of this game mode to any interested players.

WvW – We are on Stormbluff isle and are currently focused on havoc and supporting commanders on the map. Once we can form a composition-based team, we will tackle the larger enemy forces.

We have no rep policy. However, we would prefer that you join us on our Discord server for general play and the Stormbluff Isle TeamSpeak server for WvW events.

Recruitment is open to all classes.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, you can send me a message here or send one of our officers an in-game message.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Leader
-Crazy Branden.6951
Officers
-nsixtyfourgamer.5081
-Froggy.6329

Leader of Angels of Clarity

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Soul Eater,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] in your search for a new guild. We’re located on Gate of Madness, so no server transfer is necessary!

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids.

Still, our PvE experiences should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website. Members often like to complete fractals together after guild events.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness