looking for a pve guild

looking for a pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crowshou.6091

Crowshou.6091

hi looking for a PVE guild which is constantly doing good speed runs for most dungeons( players with a lot experience and no clerics ) if the guild does other thinks as well it would be nice.

looking for a pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

Hi Crowshou, are you NA or EU? I’m the guild leader of Ignite The Fire, a PvX guild on Blackgate. We’re not strictly PvE but have a good portion of our player base who enjoy dungeon crawling. We also host a lot of social events as well as speed clear events, the ambiance is friendly

I’ll give you a link to our recruitment post here if you’d like to read a little more. I’ll also leave a video of a CoF guild run we did recently.

Video

Feel free to contact me in game or via our website if you think we’re a good fit or have any questions.

Thanks for your time!

Yuki

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate

looking for a pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crowshou.6091

Crowshou.6091

ah sorry my bad, its EU but yeah such speedruns im looking for^^

looking for a pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

No worries, good luck in your search

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate

looking for a pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Panch.6718

Panch.6718

Hi there!
We’re currently recruiting more people for our growing guild and are seeking new active and fun players.
Below is our recruitment message, you can find more info on our website or PM me if you like
Greetings!
We are a friendly Europe based guild that welcomes all players be it starters or veterans, we are active in all areas of the game from PvP to dungeons, from dragon hunting to guild missions. [EYES] is different to many other guilds, we want to do more than just play together and kill things, although we do love killing things! We want to be more than just a guild, we want to create a community for all types of players, serious and casual.

Guild Leader of The Messengers Quest
http://www.themessengersquest.eu