looking for an LGBT friendly guild for pvx

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rattlehead.1476

Rattlehead.1476

Heya, I’m recently back after about a 3 year gap and I’m looking for a guild again, I mostly do WvW, a bit of SPvP and a bit of pve kinda stuff (generally world bosses and such atm, because with out a good bunch of folks to play with most other PvE content seemed flat). I’m Australian eastern for timezone and on the NA servers. not sure what else to say but uh…ask I guess? o_O

Jadeikins: Friendly neighbourhood Thief
Lady Nikh: The Goddess of Victory ^_^

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Hey if you’re over 18, and are casual (not elite, and don’t shut others out) Nude may be what you’re looking for. Check out our recruitment thread in this forum, see if we fit your needs. Good Luck in your search. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-NUDE-It-s-a-Nudie-thing/

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Hi there, I’m the leader of the guild called Aurene Wardens. We take LGBT+ issues pretty seriously though haven’t had any issues with our members yet. We’re about to capture our guild hall tomorrow! With your timezone that should be around 1:30 on Friday, I think? If you have any questions, let me know. Our recruitment post is here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Aw-NA-PvX-Casual-Join-Aurene-Wardens/first#post6519067

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Peureki.3647

Peureki.3647

Hey Rattlehead!

Our guild might be a good fit for you. I’m the guild leader of our guild, Syndicate of the Shadows [SOS], and I’m gay. I think that should say something about our status of lgbt friendly

As for your other goals, we do not run WvW at all because we are all on different servers. There are some people that do WvW, but not as a guild. For PvE, you’ll find people that would like to join you for whatever you desire. Just gotta put it out there
For sPvP, we got a few people that do play. I’m probably the one person in the guild that plays sPvP like crazy.

If you’re casual, mature, and friendly to others, then we will gladly accept you in our guild. We are very laid back and just like to chill.

Please, check out our guild post for more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Syndicate-PvE-Casual-Friendly-LGBTQA/first#post6520126

Feel free to mail me in-game for any questions or concerns that you may have. I’d love to talk about it. Hope you find the right guild for you.

Staff Elementalist – Caesar of [SOS] Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Rattlehead,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or mail me in-game at Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness