new Devona's Rest Diamond WvW + pvp dragon

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Dark Jean, the guild leader of Athenian Knights [kYrO] hits Diamond Invader 6,445 for tier 8 server Devonas Rest!!

since rank 0 to rank 6,445. On rising times to down times. Dark Jean never transfered away, except for those 1 week vacations/training to other servers

Dark Jean: any other diamonds also have dragon pvp rank maxed? or am i the only one? aww i feel special..

more screenshots at Dark Jean’s twitter page:
twitter.com/zzdarkjeanzz

Devona’s Rest inviting you to visit us or stay with us and fight beside the newest Diamond rank in gw2 !!!

Attachments:

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

(edited by Blade Of Gandara.6738)

in Looking for...

Posted by: AgonNaoie.1405

AgonNaoie.1405

Very nice, congrats!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Hmmm eotm for diamond rank? I am almost bear in pvp and have done 0 real matches……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Hmmm eotm for diamond rank? I am almost bear in pvp and have done 0 real matches……

A lot of it is EOTM based. Not gonna’ lie – when farming karma you get WvW exp too in what seems like an abundance so there’s a lot of ‘high ranked’ players out there these days but if this guy genuinely reached it via regular WvW then gratz to him, very nice.

As for PvP ranks I’m Bear too and I rarely EVER choose ranked let alone not even knowing what I’m supposed to be doing half the time..

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

A lot of it is EOTM based. Not gonna’ lie – when farming karma you get WvW exp too in what seems like an abundance so there’s a lot of ‘high ranked’ players out there these days but if this guy genuinely reached it via regular WvW then gratz to him, very nice.

As for PvP ranks I’m Bear too and I rarely EVER choose ranked let alone not even knowing what I’m supposed to be doing half the time..

No it did not. It was in EotM quite often when it couldn’t farm wxp in wvw.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in Looking for...

Posted by: RustyMech.9876

RustyMech.9876

Congratulating yourself is indeed an accomplishment on a whole new level.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

There are already diamonds that are also dragons.

Not an achievement.

Probably one you shouldn’t be proud of either.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Really ? Then name them if theres alot of them atleast name them. Who? And what guild and server ? Cause i think you are just jelly

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

Really ? Then name them if theres alot of them atleast name them. Who? And what guild and server ? Cause i think you are just jelly

You say it like dragon rank is rare. There are at least 2 diamond ranks on JQ that are also rocking the Legendary Champion title. I’ve never bothered to block them and find out their names.

I’m also pretty sure that HK Diamond Legend running around is also a dragon.

HoD
Lyyneheim

in Looking for...

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Dark Jean, the guild leader of Athenian Knights [kYrO] hits Diamond Invader 6,445 for tier 8 server Devonas Rest!!

since rank 0 to rank 6,445. On rising times to down times. Dark Jean never transfered away, except for those 1 week vacations/training to other servers

Dark Jean: any other diamonds also have dragon pvp rank maxed? or am i the only one? aww i feel special..

more screenshots at Dark Jean’s twitter page:
twitter.com/zzdarkjeanzz

Devona’s Rest inviting you to visit us or stay with us and fight beside the newest Diamond rank in gw2 !!!

Is it your account? why do you refer to your own toon in the third person? Has all that karma training on boosters affected your sense of self in EoTM?.

Grats on achieving a new pixel. May you live in interesting times:-)

in Looking for...

Posted by: StonePower.8321

StonePower.8321

This is pathetic beyond belief.

in Looking for...

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Guise I got the world’s first dragon rank cuz liek ANet redid everythink n I got 80 instantly liek wow i deserve a medal kthxbai plz /s

Bragging about karma training/pvdoor farming for ranks = lol. Even DK who plays 18 hrs a day doesn’t have diamond (real WvW).

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

This thread should be moved to the PvE forum.

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Yea there is less than 5 diamonds with dragon pvp and im one of them too bad. Jelly ? Whats with the hate we did so much work to get these achievements. Believe me i been through silver and bronze leagues as a devonas rest commander and i havent seen any dragon that is also high wvw rank than me.

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Reached diamond means wins. Domination. Glory. Duty. Stop hating with the high ranks. You have no idea what we been through . how much millions of battles we experienced. Not just karma train like the low ranked haters always says to higher ranked. Dont forgot the 1 year training in that bloody arena just to get dragon… For what i see these are great achievements. And theres less than 5 of us on NA servers.

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

and next thread will be about rank 10000

in Looking for...

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

ohhh and look how it can be uptained too…in the thread legitimate cheating in WvWvv

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

and next thread will be about rank 10000

Been there done that

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Diamond-Legend-1/first#post4330262

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Haha good one, totally owned the thread^

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Reached diamond means wins. Domination. Glory. Duty. Stop hating with the high ranks. You have no idea what we been through . how much millions of battles we experienced. Not just karma train like the low ranked haters always says to higher ranked. Dont forgot the 1 year training in that bloody arena just to get dragon… For what i see these are great achievements. And theres less than 5 of us on NA servers.

Your count is off. I swing into EOTM from time to time and come across various levels of Diamonds all the time. There are a heck lot more than five.

A year to get dragon? Did you only play a few hours a week?

Either your trolling (well done if you are) or, I’m sorry to say, have puffed up your chest over a meaningless accomplishment that others have finished long ago.

SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

LoL

no words

in Looking for...

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Not the first time anyone has done this but Congratulations anyway.

Don’t like when people congratulates his own self in public in third person but some people here are really bitter lol. If you didn’t have anything good to say just ignore the thread. Like every thread, it will die down eventually.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Nice ego boost 10/10

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Congrats DJ. Can confirm most of the ranks are actually from real wvw and not eotm. Our server DR is pretty much the same thing as eotm. Just going around hitting empty towers and keeps. I log in and roam sometimes and DJ is always there pug commanding so props to you for that.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

What’s Devonas Rest?
Grats on getting there a year after the achievement hunters.

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Your count is off. I swing into EOTM from time to time and come across various levels of Diamonds all the time. There are a heck lot more than five.

Either your trolling (well done if you are) or, I’m sorry to say, have puffed up your chest over a meaningless accomplishment that others have finished long ago.

Do you even know how to read ? I said theres less than 5 ppl that have diamond with dragon pvp…

Also yes 1 year to get dragon. Or 1 year to get to rank 54 bear to be qualified as dragon once the newest the pvp update came out.. We all Needed to be rank 54 bear and above to become a dragon cause of the update. guess you were still a newbie when anet released the new pvp update. Made allpvpers angry. The pvp rank up system is now x10 faster than it was before

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

Wow EotM k-train is strong in this one. Blob on sir Blob on.

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Do you even know how to read ? I said theres less than 5 ppl that have diamond with dragon pvp…

Also yes 1 year to get dragon. Or 1 year to get to rank 54 bear to be qualified as dragon once the newest the pvp update came out.. We all Needed to be rank 54 bear and above to become a dragon cause of the update. guess you were still a newbie when anet released the new pvp update. Made allpvpers angry. The pvp rank up system is now x10 faster than it was before

Your ego is getting the better of you. You have done nothing remarkable.

SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roadbull.3457

Roadbull.3457

Devona’s Rest, who’s that again?

Oh that’s right……it’s that server that spends all of its time focusing empty borders on Eredon Terrace and soliciting people to stack them rather than attempting to balance out their match/tier. One week on ET is all it took for me to see how DR was part of the problem in T8 and not the solution.

I see nothing here of value other than a desperate bid for attention.

Crystal Desert (RIP ET) – FoC Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Devona’s Rest, who’s that again?

Oh that’s right……it’s that server that spends all of its time focusing empty borders on Eredon Terrace and soliciting people to stack them rather than attempting to balance out their match/tier. One week on ET is all it took for me to see how DR was part of the problem in T8 and not the solution.

I see nothing here of value other than a desperate bid for attention.

Yea trying to get attention cause we need help. Our guild is the only daily active wvw guild all others are inactive. Or gave up and left..trying to recruit all the time but still no help arriving..

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I really couldn’t help myself, but thanks for the laugh OP.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

No this is how he acts all the time. Take it from someone who was on a server with him for nearly 2 years. The same exact thing happened when he reached Mithril.

Also I’m not sure how this https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Diamond-Legend-1/first# got overlooked cause this pretty much destroys the entire thread someone reaching rank 10,000 more than a year ago. Not to mention if you really want Jean I can take a picture everytime I see a Diamond. It’s a lot more common then you think.

Jean I don’t hate you, it’s one thing to boast about reaching such a high rank amongst your server mates and friends. But this is just silly.

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

I know of the diamond legend from EU sunny bunny… Since months ago.. I even played with sunny bunny at edge of mist when they visited NA servers

I am aware there is alot of diamond ranked… Maybe around 20- 30 are diamonds ?? Maybe even less.. But That is still few compared to thousands of gw2 players that havent reached diamond

What i am saying is… There is only few of us diamonds that also have pvp dragon… Should be proud of what we acheived.. Not hate us

I posted this And representing our server !!! Trying to recruit a bit Cause we need help here.. We are the last daily active wvw guild in DR.. There are like 3 small guilds but they are not daily active and plays only for a bit

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

I know of the diamond legend from EU sunny bunny… Since months ago.. I even played with sunny bunny at edge of mist when they visited NA servers

I am aware there is alot of diamond ranked… Maybe around 20- 30 are diamonds ?? Maybe even less.. But That is still few compared to thousands of gw2 players that havent reached diamond

What i am saying is… There is only few of us diamonds that also have pvp dragon… Should be proud of what we acheived.. Not hate us

I posted this And representing our server !!! Trying to recruit a bit Cause we need help here.. We are the last daily active wvw guild in DR.. There are few small guilds but they are not daily active. And plays only for few hours

The problem is the thread doesn’t sound like that. It sounds like someone bragging about reaching Diamond rank. Furthermore why should it matter what rank you are to recruit people? I could care less if you were rank 1,000,000.

A better way to recruit people would have been giving them examples of how dedicated the community is to wanting to do better, or showing videos of your server doing well in WvW, wiping large enemy zergs and storming through keeps with AC’s all over place and 20+ defending it but still managing to take it despite all odds! Or something completely silly that shows that despite being a serious WvW server, you still know how to have fun. If I saw any of that and I wanted to go to a T8 server, then I would probably want to go to DR (To bad I don’t want to go back to T8 though lol)

“Come join Devona’s Rest! A community so devoted to wanting to win there are commanders that are willing to run 4-8 hours of PPT in WvW for a whole week in order to win”

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Like i said im just trying to recruit a bit this is not our official recruitment thread. Also by showing that there is someone in devonas that reached these great acheivements for the server and staying for server no matter what, rise or down times.To show that our server still have dedicated WvW players. And it might have chance to give ideas to some to join devonas rest… unlike you spirit ritualist who have left us and given up. Now replies to me here with hate ..

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kirito.2195

Kirito.2195

Lmfao t8 ktrain tier. Glad to be the hell away from there, so boring. Grats on hitting doors every day all raid with I Love Cannons [kYrO]. You’re a joke, DR’s a joke (I’ve “faught” them for months) and your guilds a joke. Now that I got that out please spare me your sad self defense mechanism that I’m just jealous of you. Get over yourself. Rawr. Anyways, get back to pewpewing those doors with your Longbow warrior, your dead server needs you!

Vyrinn

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Wow so much hate there.. Your the joker haha so funny. And yes you are jealous and hates me or our server for some reason… Not even sure who you are. But i guess you were no where to be seen whenever we wipe 50 enemies with only 15 of us. Thats what i call fun and not boring

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: Selver.1307

Selver.1307

This thread was awful and is only spiraling out to be worse.

Much useless, such close please.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

@OP: I think the problem here is that most view these titles as nothing impressive and you are making it sound like it was and now you are trying to shove that view point down peoples throat.

Both of them are, after all, indications that you have played a lot and nothing else. Doesn’t matter if you played well or bad you can get those titles, no matter what.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roadbull.3457

Roadbull.3457

DR needs help? The tier you are in allows you to K-train with impunity all over ETs borders and you bail or wipe to anything equal number. Then when you have the blobs you ignore Ferg even during weak times and sit in second blaming numbers. Nobody else will go to DR if there are no actual fights and you are doing nothing to create them by asking people to stack you more and ignoring the other servers in your tier.

Again…part of the problem. Call for your tier in general and focus on making it fun and dynamic again and your server will grow as the fights for all servers get better.

This is just sad. “We need people!!!!”. No. You do not. You need competition so fighting in your server will actually be interesting for a change.

Crystal Desert (RIP ET) – FoC Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

grats and keep up the hard work. ignore the jelly ppl who can only come up with lame excuse like ktrain lol. T1 – T8 are all the same everyone take undefended tower and supply camp and spend 90% of the time running away from eachother. watch these guys runing around with yakslapper title and think they are special after HOT patch lol.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Aren’t they shutting down the bottom tiers?
Kinda late to recruit

in Looking for...

Posted by: redzerofighter.2381

redzerofighter.2381

Kyro only active guild on DR? So you don’t even acknowledge TMW and AXME that’s on your server? Guilds that can actually fight as a group whereas your guild just run around mindless dunno what to do. I give props to TMW and AXME since they put up some good fights but none to you and Kyro simply cuz all you know how to do is spam /laugh and stack 5 AC’s to defend a gate.

Ferguson’s Crossing been in t8 for quite a bit, but at least as a server, we’re connected and active as a community. We grow slowly, but growth is growth. Dunno what you gonna offer for a server when all you do is spam emote half the time we see you.

Umi Sonoda
Guild leader of Love Live [Maki]
Ferguson’s Crossing [NA]

in Looking for...

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Yea FC!! you should know we are the only daily active wvw guild left.. TMW, SM, GiT are not daily active guilds but still play every 2 or 3 days for few hours. As for AXME they just recently moved to us and still currently moving. Salute to AXME they WvW daily even on low numbers of 5

Dark Jean

in Looking for...

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

And bought WXP boosters & consumables too!

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

in Looking for...

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

Super inflated ego and all over a game lols

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Stop bumping this thread.

Sincerely, Rabbit rank and lvl 1 Recruit. (See how stupid this sounds?)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Once you cap all your WvW abilities, the rest is kitten. I call it the Boon Queen. I saw a few weeks back it had the Ellen Kiel supporter on. And really, 400 members and you have the LFG icon on, bbwwhhaaaaa…

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kaizersan.6581

Kaizersan.6581

This thread should be moved to the PvE forum.

The perfect thing to say.

in Looking for...

Posted by: X Factor.2641

X Factor.2641

Kyro only active guild on DR? So you don’t even acknowledge TMW and AXME that’s on your server? Guilds that can actually fight as a group whereas your guild just run around mindless dunno what to do. I give props to TMW and AXME since they put up some good fights but none to you and Kyro simply cuz all you know how to do is spam /laugh and stack 5 AC’s to defend a gate.

Ferguson’s Crossing been in t8 for quite a bit, but at least as a server, we’re connected and active as a community. We grow slowly, but growth is growth. Dunno what you gonna offer for a server when all you do is spam emote half the time we see you.

While we appreciate your compliment, TMW transferred over the weekend to IoJ. We will no longer be fighting you in T8… maybe in T7 though. Maki always provided good fights and we enjoyed them while we were there but we decided it was time to go. I do agree that AXME is a promising new guild though that you all should be mindful of. Also GIT does a lot more WvW than they’re given credit for and many will look to them to help carry the server more than they already have as well.

Alright well… I just came to update you on TMW’s whereabouts so you don’t keep looking for us in DR’s WvW

[TMW] Darkstar
Leader, Driver, Lover
DR