new to gw looking for a helpful guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redeye Jedi.6193

Redeye Jedi.6193

I’m looking to join a guild that can help me better understand mmo gaming i.e. controls, movement, and fighting. I’ve been a console gamer all my life, and started playing lol recently which made me decide that i’d like to play gw2 and start this new and incredible journey that is mmo gaming.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ohnoto.4017

Ohnoto.4017

Hello Redeye Jedi,

Welcome to the world of MMOs. I remember when I started playing MMOs 8 years ago, and have since left consoles behind.

My guild is called Among Shadows, and we are on the Yak’s Bend server. We are a very helpful community, and have representation in several other MMOs. Should you every want to branch out and try out other games, we have well established groups already set up that can assist you also.

Our Guild Wars 2 group is smaller than some of our other groups, but were growing, looking for more, and are active. If you are interested, you can find a full our rules and expectations on our guild website. You are welcome to join there, contact me there, and apply if interested.

— Ohnoto

Guild leader of Among Shadows

(edited by Ohnoto.4017)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

Hi Jedi

My guild might be the guild you are searching. The Technical Engineers is a new small guild. We are focused on two things. first, doing dungeon. second, we train ourselves and every member in the team- and game-play.
That means we are helping newbies to get into the game, getting the right high-end gear and improving their skills and we are improving our team-play itself even if we are veterans already.

We are located on the Far Shiverpeaks EU server
Our timezone is GMT+1 (CET)

if you want to inform you about us, check out our website (where you can post a join request in the forum) and our recruitment post
you can also write me a PM in-game or in here, for invitation and more information

sincerely Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xeph.4718

Xeph.4718

Maybe my guild will interest you. I am a GW2 Admin in Pandion Knights (gaming community playing many different games including GW2). We are mature, casual and friendly guild, we run fractals, dungeons every evening you can easily find people to play with. We normally do lots of different pve activities. Some of us play wvw also.

We are on Seafarer’s Rest. Obviously we have ts, where during the day you can find people to chat or to play together too. Most of our players play in similar time as well (GMT and GMT+1). Also a lot of us are constantly leveling new characters so it should be easy to find a party to level your characters.

We have guild events nearly every day. We normally have 20-40+ online people during evenings, especially during events. We are really friendly bunch of players, in a chilled relaxed atmosphere.

Please visit https://www.pandionknights.co.uk or https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/SFR-EU-Pandion-Knights-PK-Casual/first#post2151863 for our recruitment post.

Alternatively you can contact me on the forums or in game.
Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Xeph

Pandion Knights – Seafarer’s Rest
www.pandionknights.co.uk
Ava Solaris – Warrior SFR

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there, we are focused in group activities and helping members, take a look

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server. We currently have around 15 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shotofed.6754

Shotofed.6754

Hello there,

If you are still looking…my guild is recruiting. We are friendly and help our guildies as much as we can. We are not a big guild but a close one. We have voice chat which is axondolby.com, in my opinion is the best out there and free. We have just about all the mastercrafters u could need. Very casual, despite our name “Murderers” lol. We have but one requirement, and that is you have to have a sense of humor and have fun. PM in game to Ayecaramba or here is fine. You can also apply at our website murderers.guildlaunch.com Look forward to hearing from you and if not, good luck to you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

in Looking for...

Posted by: macon.4065

macon.4065

I am Cale Kneph and I am the Guild leader of New Rome a new Guild on the Crystal Desert Server that is growing very fast. We are a small guild that is actively involved in pretty much everything. We are looking for players, classes and all levels to join us. We have a communication system off of Raidcall and would look forward to you joining us. Feel free to come check us out. You can PM me in the game for an invite or any of my officers for New Rome.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is 2month old guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty and guild trek
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring
Guild event depending on the living story if needed for completion in big groups.

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

We have Raidcall, Forum, Facebook and Youtube.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-SG/MY/HK/AUS

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.
Check out our guild video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1c9UUtwHI
Send me a mail if you are interested.