serious pvp guilds/players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ultraviolet.1579

Ultraviolet.1579

so yeah im just looking for some serious pvp players or a guild. im trying to get better and more serious in my play and well what better way to do that then to get to know other people who feel the same way. im on Yak’s bend but honestly that doesnt matter to much.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in Looking for...

Posted by: mooty.4560

mooty.4560

Honestly, even if you’re in the wrong forum, I would suggest waiting till GW2 PvP offers anything worth being serious about. Perhaps the expansion will change the outlook on PvP.

in Looking for...

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Honestly, even if you’re in the wrong forum, I would suggest waiting till GW2 PvP offers anything worth being serious about. Perhaps the expansion will change the outlook on PvP.

That might take years until GW3

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in Looking for...

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

That might take years until GW3

It will take years, they have no reason to make it any time soon. It would actually make the current playerbase riot if they did.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in Looking for...

mooty.4560

It will take years, they have no reason to make it any time soon. It would actually make the current playerbase riot if they did.

I think I should mention that GW2 was first announced in 2007, a mere two years after GW1 was released. The Eye of the North expansion was released that summer and featured storyline meant to bridge the two games together. That was the last meaningful content update GW1 would see.

Now, circumstances are obviously different and I don’t expect Anet to abruptly give up on GW2 as they did with GW1 and move on to the next title, but that is the track record we have to go by.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ultraviolet.1579

Ultraviolet.1579

maybe you dont think there is anything serious about pvp but thats your opinion. i dont remember asking for an opinion xD silly mooty <3

in Looking for...

mooty.4560

maybe you dont think there is anything serious about pvp but thats your opinion. i dont remember asking for an opinion xD silly mooty <3

Okay mang. GW2 PvP numba 1.