[vH] Recruiting Hard Core WvWvW Players

in Looking for...

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

Vindicated Honor [vH] is currently looking for a few more people to fill up our well rounded guild group. We are currently trying to field 20-25 people daily in WvW with a focus on certain classes and communication. We are located on Sea of Sorrows and Will help with Transfer cost if need be, But first let me get into a little of what we do:

We have many names which span from Support Group-Havoc Squad-Bomb group and my favorite Zerg busting. We focus on being “Support Traited” throughout all of our professions. We focus on the use of AoE’s instead of single target damage, Coordination and Communication.
We are always moving in the “Havoc” nature with constant swiftness stacks mixed with various boons. We push the boundaries into other Borderlands by pushing Camps ? Towers ? Keeps and ? Garrisons while at the same time maintaining a very coordinated Open Field Presence. We have scouts throughout maps as well as people who assist us in finding opposing zergs, be it guild groups or a pug army we specifically target them. We are able to with 20-25 people wipe 60+ player enemy zergs with a hit that feels like a “Bomb”. Our success rate speaks for its self with the interest that surrounds the guild.

On top of this constant moving we coordinate with commanders on the map to assist them take the bigger objectives and keep other zergs off of them. We tend to work below the radar never being pinned up and in constant motion.

At this point if you are interested in this concept and maybe being a part of it you are probably wondering what are the requirements, well here they are.

-Team Speak 3 is required a mic is not but is highly recommended.

-We are looking for certain professions since we focus on running a certain amount of each to stay balanced. So you will need to either post here or get a hold of me in game and chat with me about what lv 80 professions you have as well as your gear type. We focus on running a certain gear for each class but do not worry about that since we will help you obtain it in any way, which does include buying it.

-Have a good personality. We may consider ourselves hardcore WvW players but we are very laid back and enjoy the game. There is absolutely no rage in our groups when we run them. In fact we spend our time singing and carrying along.
-
Maturity. The average age is in fact around 24 Years old. Our chat and voip reflects that in our crude humor.

-Able to have fun with it. We do and so should you. I mean it is free bags.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get a hold of me and ask. I am either commanding on Dont Panic Im Ben or on my support Mesmer I Am Karma. Trying to drum up some more interest on the forums. Hope to see you guys in WvWvW

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

(edited by watch out or bleed.3068)

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

We are still looking for necros and Eles. Other professions are still asked to apply by whispering me and seeing what we can do for you.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Also looking for some heavys.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: Smirfkilla.1679

Smirfkilla.1679

Great Guild Great People.

in Looking for...

Posted by: vtrap.6287

vtrap.6287

Talented group.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jefferson.3582

jefferson.3582

The best you can find out there willing to do what ever it takes to accomplish or to help out the commander in the map we are attending too.

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

We are looking to grow around the 25 man mark. We currently have a core of 20. Looking for people interested in trying out.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: Geist.6150

Geist.6150

Great guild, great people, as smirfkilla said. Very organized wvw runs with great leadership and a lot of bags Definitely a guild hardcore wvw players should be part of. Also helps with wvw builds if members need any and yeah, now my Necro does better than ever in wvw and I’m lovin’ it.

(edited by Geist.6150)

in Looking for...

Posted by: vtrap.6287

vtrap.6287

Vindicated Honor, a prestigious guild within the honorable server of Jade Quarry is currently seeking talented World vs World dedicated players. We are in dire need of heavy class players such as Guardians and Warriors. If you are skilled in those profession and are looking for an extremely dedicated WvW guild to dominate the battlefields with then send watch out or bleed.3068 or myself a message.

Please check out the first post in this thread for a detailed description of how we operate.

Take care

in Looking for...

Posted by: DHBM.7652

DHBM.7652

Joined vH about a month ago after my last WvW guild went stale. loved there TS chat and style of playing the first night. this is a great guild and you will never regret joining us. most fun i have had in a MMORPG in a long time.

in Looking for...

Posted by: garull.8956

garull.8956

Glad you found a new home DH. Hope you won’t leave vH by saying " SEE YA ****ERS" in guild chat

Except for that vH seem like an awesome group!

Have fun!

Decisive Gg [NS]

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

We are Now Located on Kaineng Server Having alot of fun. Still recruiting.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: cantriss.3621

cantriss.3621

Have Been with vH for 3 weeks and I have found the guild for me. No longer do I feel like I am playing this game alone. They are helpful, informative and skillful. If you are tired of the lack of organized play and want to be apart of a guild based family that kicks kitten and takes names then vH is the place for you. vH 4Life.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Smirfkilla.1679

Smirfkilla.1679

vh rocks thx guys

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jarlz.3482

Jarlz.3482

T1 Experienced(Formerly of JQ) open field, tactical guild on Kaineng specializing in zerg busting and all around ownage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kf8Vzw_x_0
If you hate the taste of blue Red Bull and like kicking butt, come see what we are all about.

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Pulled a Double GvG Night. Good Fights Kiwi and Abyss. Score 4-0 against Kiwi and 4-0 Against Abyss. Good Job vH.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

Shout out to the Anet Devs. Nice fights.

in Looking for...

Posted by: arumnabi.7043

arumnabi.7043

[vH] Effective, disciplined havoc squad that dominates seas of red.

Officer of Vindicated Honor [vH]
| lv 80 Elementalist ~ Fyvcentz |

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

Explicit [Beep], always good fighting you guys.

(edited by Jarlz.3482)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Can’t wait for our gvg with Os. Love running with vH coordinated and fun group.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Odieo.6872

Odieo.6872

Been with these guys for some time now and I haven’t regretted a minute of it. Ben is the best commander I have ever run with in any MMO. He is a natural leader and effectively communicates his directions throughout our WvW runs with a precision and calmness that amazes me at times. We have wrecked zergs, GvGd, and generally caused chaos all across the borderlands and been having a great time with it.

Anyhow give Ben a whisper and I hope to meet you soon in game :p

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

Hello Sea of Sorrows, we are looking to expand our core group, if interested please pm me in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

It was fun fighting you guys while you were on JQ. You always provided a nice challenge to myself and TSYM. I know that we will miss fighting you.

Best of luck to you on your recruitment as well as on SoS!

Clock

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

watch out or bleed.3068

Appreciate it Clockradio we miss some of the fights we had in T1 and will forever talk about how they were and wish you guys the best of luck in staying in T1. Hopefully you guys are not to bored with out us up there. We are having a lot of fun on SoS good mixture of guilds rotating amongst these tiers which allows us to get more fights more often.

Wish ya’ll the best of luck on SoR maybe we will run into each other someday.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

i leave sos for jq and you leave jq for sos. fail

i enjoy watching your fights though.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

Too many bags to collect, so little time. PM me if you can help.

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

Join us tonight for WvW reset! Full bags and fun guaranteed!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Welcome to SoS guys, glad to have you here. Been heaps fun running with you this past week, look forward to many more weeks to come My personal new goal is to become as good a commander as ben Lol.

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

in Looking for...

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

We’ve been having a blast on SoS with all the new members. Good players, mature, and easy going. We always have room for more dedicated frontliners, necros and staff eles.

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

Epic battle on SoS BL last night, 10 vH held off 30 FA @ Garrison.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lucidity.5947

Lucidity.5947

i’ve been in this guild for like 2 days. if you’re looking for a dedicated group of skilled people, youve found them. I went and guild v guild on the first day with them, and had the most fun I had in this game in months. no joke.

[APeX] Lucidity
WvW&GvG Elementalist on Blackgate

in Looking for...

mistsim.2748

We’ve been consistently running small 5-7 man groups well into the early mornings when most people are logged, wiping groups 3 times our size. We maintain structure even while roaming, and as a result our small gangs hit very hard. Smaller numbers require a variety of specs that are outside of the gvg meta. If you’re looking to improve your skirmishing skills and experiment with different builds…well, we do that too =)

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lansfear.6390

Lansfear.6390

I am very interested in joining, but I have a few questions. Message me anytime!

Lansfear rank 1xx Guardian [DDLG] SBI
Creator of How Stupid is IoJ video
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbRUupzvPIG-OELwbezBRw

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

I am very interested in joining, but I have a few questions. Message me anytime!

Lan, tried getting in touch with you today but you were not online. PM me next time your available or send me an in game mail.

in Looking for...

mistsim.2748

our latest adventures. mostly small gang stuff and training with the new members, little bit of gvg action =)

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Odieo.6872

Odieo.6872

I’ve been with vH for quite some time now and while like any guild we have had our trials and growing pains, we have emerged stronger than ever. Previously the knock on us was that we only had 1 true commander and when he wasn’t on very little happened. We’ve since added 2 more excellent leaders and a new wave of unbelievably skilled wvwers. It’s been a really long time since I’ve enjoyed myself to this extent. If your looking for an organized WvW group who run primarily NA times and pretty much something from GvG to WvW zerg busting to small man roaming…this is the place for you.

Side note..small world, just had one of the best players who i remember from DAoC join vH…had no idea he was in the guild until he recognized my wife’s account name from DAoC lol.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tu Sevun.7946

Tu Sevun.7946

Hey I would love to join this guild. I am active, playing everyday, and I pretty much only WvW unless I need something for my character that I need to PvE for. Anyways I’m looking for a guild that is coordinated and actually works at it, that basically is what I’m looking for in this game. Only problem is I’m on a different server, I was wondering do yall help at all with transfers? Thanks

in Looking for...

Jarlz.3482

I would like to publicly welcome both Lansfear and Tu Sevun to vH, glad you could join us on SoS.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Psycohexane.9354

Psycohexane.9354

Some good fights the other day vs EBay and Kaineng, Thanks Lansfear for posting the video!

Carebear Unit [CB] Officer
Sea of Sorrows
Tungsten Steel | Tungsten Twopointoh | Twinleaf Nightshade | Swagtasm