Accident with Armor!

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Andy Rymz.7518

Andy Rymz.7518

I saved up to get enough gems to get the new Aetherblade armor and as Ranger was after the Medium stuff which I had on preview. Problem is I accidentally just clicked order but on the ‘Light’ skin.

Is there anyway they might swap it? Otherwise I have no use for it and I’ve kind of thrown away 25 gold or so!

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Send in a ticket, don’t post on the forums.

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Anet doesn’t undo player errors. Enjoy your new armor on a “light” character.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Andy Rymz.7518

Sodded if I’m making a new char for it. Shouldn’t really make it account bound would rather be able to give it away but bin time.

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Ignore the guy who said Anet does not reverse player mistakes. They do.

Send in a support ticket.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

The majority of the time they don’t.

Accidently salvaged your legendary? No help
Accidently bought two unique rings? No help
Accidently bought the wrong skin, despite there being a 2nd prompt of ‘Confirm’? Most likely no help.

But doesn’t hurt to try.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

The majority of the time they don’t.

Accidently salvaged your legendary? No help
Accidently bought two unique rings? No help
Accidently bought the wrong skin, despite there being a 2nd prompt of ‘Confirm’? Most likely no help.

But doesn’t hurt to try.

I’ve seen a few times people posting on reddit and here that have gotten a different unique ring… they will not refund the laurels or the gems in this case but luck may shine down on the op and they swap out your armor for them. so like you had said, it doesn’t hurt to try

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

yeah, I’ve heard success stories about switching the ascended ring purchased with laurels.
you need a good reason (they won’t do it for a TP purchase, but might on laurel or gem purchase)

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

As it’s just a skin, of exactly the same value, if you haven’t popped open the chest it comes in and if you ask very nicely with many mea culpas and no expectation of it actually happening, they might be nice enough to take away the Light and send you a Medium.

Hey, it worked for me in WoW when I bleary with fatigue bought a Beergarden vest instead of dress, and in LotRO when they auto-charged my account 99 bucks for a second year of VIP when I had no idea it was a recurring fee and had stopped playing the game months before the renewal hit my credit card. Being mature and nice about it ups your chances hugely.

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Andy Rymz.7518

cheers guys, sort of what I mean, no inherent value, just clicked the wrong one but to be honest, I once got a pre and it amazingly ‘got lost’ from my inventory when I logged in. Despite lot’s of emails, they couldn’t see I ever had it as they put despite the screenshots. I’ve sort of lost faith in the game really in that respect. Was stupid of me not to click the right armour but it’s not as if the economics of the game will tilt if they were to swap it. They won’t. I thought American’s cared!

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dyspare.8645

Dyspare.8645

All depends on the admin reading the ticket.

Made the mistake of getting the perma-pick on the wrong toon and was told, ‘Too bad.’.

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nitro.4732

Nitro.4732

Can I recover my lost items or characters after my account was compromised?

" Yes, we are able to revert your account to a point prior to the compromise incident as long as the compromise took place on or after December 1, 2012, and if it meets the qualifications of the restoration process (below). "
Account Restoration

CoolerMaster Masterbox 5 | H110i | AMD Ryzen R7 1800x 4.0GHz | 32GB DDR4
512GB Samsung 950pro | 2TB SATA-3 | AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB

(edited by Nitro.4732)

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

They have refunded gems in the past if you bought the wrong item. Contact support and see if they will.

Accident with Armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Can I recover my lost items or characters after my account was compromised?

" Yes, we are able to revert your account to a point prior to the compromise incident as long as the compromise took place on or after December 1, 2012, and if it meets the qualifications of the restoration process (below). "
Account Restoration

This guy’s account wasn’t compromised. Even with the multiple confirmation requests, he managed to buy the wrong item on the gem store…………