Am I certifiably insane?

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

So, I logged onto the game today and found I had 1001 gems. I don’t remember buying any gems, so is the game glitchy or have I lost it?
EDIT: Never mind, I relogged and found I was back to 0 gems. Not sure if I should be relieved that I’m not insane (or worse, my account been hacked) or disappointed that I no longer have 1001 gems.

(edited by Morsus.5106)

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

There have been some wierd glitches lately. For example, people have had several thousand items in their inventory, ranging from Eternities, to Conduits, to unique skins. They are graphical glitches.

Are you sure you have those 1001 gems available?

In order to check, click the gems to gold tab and see if it gives you 1001 gems to convert into gold. If not, it’s a graphical glitch.

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

There have been some wierd glitches lately. For example, people have had several thousand items in their inventory, ranging from Eternities, to Conduits, to unique skins. They are graphical glitches.

Are you sure you have those 1001 gems available?

In order to check, click the gems to gold tab and see if it gives you 1001 gems to convert into gold. If not, it’s a graphical glitch.

I’m (almost) sorry to say that it was just a graphical glitch. After exiting the game and reentering all 1001 disappeared.

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

So, I logged onto the game today and found I had 1001 gems. I don’t remember buying any gems, so is the game glitchy or have I lost it?
EDIT: Never mind, I relogged and found I was back to 0 gems. Not sure if I should be relieved that I’m not insane (or worse, my account been hacked) or disappointed that I no longer have 1001 gems.

Ohhh those are mine, I was wondering where those went!

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/1001-Gems

Someone else mentioned seeing this several days ago. They also reverted back to zero upon reloading the TP, though sometimes it would pop back up and disappear again back down to zero.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

John Smith.4610

Next

You could still be insane, but what you’re noticing is a minor bug.

(edited by John Smith.4610)

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

You could still be insane, but what you’re noticing is a minor bug. Alternatively, you have the oddest and most coincidental form of schizophrenia ever.

Would be nice to get this bug… although I guess that would be exploiting…

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

You could still be insane, but what you’re noticing is a minor bug. Alternatively, you have the oddest and most coincidental form of schizophrenia ever.

Would be nice to get this bug… although I guess that would be exploiting…

You cant actually profit from it.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

I experienced this bug as well yesterday. When I refreshed to confirm, they were gone.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Andiela.3759

Andiela.3759

Yeah i was also insance few days ago. I saw over 1000 gold, 1000gems and on TP was saying i can sell items like eternity on TP, even i never had them.
http://imageshack.com/a/img34/2622/ne9d3.jpg

Am I certifiably insane?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

Previous

John Smith.4610

Closing this topic since we know it’s a bug and it’s getting off-topic.