Best of MARCH sales event.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Venomge.7142

Venomge.7142

Dear ANet,

Please make a special sale event day at the end of the month, where you put ALL (or best) items that were on sale daily in March on promotion.

I think it’d be fair to players that missed a day and missed getting the item they crave so much in this game. (for me it’s Rox’s quiver set).

Thanks in advance <3

Desolation [EU] – Thief

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duo.2709

Duo.2709

^ (missed my Rox bow and Quiver too)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Venomge.7142

Venomge.7142

Bump

Please ANet make the “Grand Sale Event” at the end of March so the players that missed the items they wanted so much can finally get them! Unfortunately because of RL schedule sometimes not everyone can log on and see what’s on the daily sale, so it’d be very pleasing to players that missed out.

Desolation [EU] – Thief

(edited by Venomge.7142)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I highly doubt they will do this because in the future, people will just think that sales items will be bundled up again shortly after, if they ask enough on the forums.

And if they dont do it now, people, who missed out on stuff this time around, will be sure to log in every day next time.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Pretty please ANet, you know you want to

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

I highly doubt they will do this because in the future, people will just think that sales items will be bundled up again shortly after, if they ask enough on the forums.

And if they dont do it now, people, who missed out on stuff this time around, will be sure to log in every day next time.

Hate to say it but I am going to have to agree with Wanze here. It would be a bad practice for them to have a huge sale at the end of this one and not do it for future sales events. People would complain that they waited for the big sale to buy stuff but it never came.

That being said they did do a repeat sale event last spring for the mini baby animals. Each animal was only up for limited time for one week and during the last week they had all of them up.