Black Lion TC sickles all the same?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: eagleneb.5948

eagleneb.5948

Hello, I was just wondering if all the new sickles in the black lion trading company do the same thing? As far as I can tell the only difference is the animation. Also, do I get one for each character in the mail or is it something I need to swap back and forth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

They’re the same in functionality. And you’ll get one if you buy one. So, if you want to use it on more characters you’ll have to swap.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

They all perform the same function but with different animations.
You only get one. If you want to switch it to another char you will have to swap back and forth.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: eagleneb.5948

eagleneb.5948

Okay cool, thanks for the fast reply!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

There’s an exception to this…

The watchwork mining pick has approximately a 20% chance to gather additional watchwork sprockets from any ore-type node.

So if you’re looking to buy only one of the mining picks, I would suggest the watchwork one since it is superior to the other ones you can buy.

Aside from that, it’s just the animations.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

There’s an exception to this…

The watchwork mining pick has approximately a 20% chance to gather additional watchwork sprockets from any ore-type node.

So if you’re looking to buy only one of the mining picks, I would suggest the watchwork one since it is superior to the other ones you can buy.

Aside from that, it’s just the animations.

that’s a pick, not a sickle.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Happyangrycatfish.1725

Happyangrycatfish.1725

Are these going to be for sale for 10 days or just one?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Are these going to be for sale for 10 days or just one?

It’s a 10 day sale and they were released on the second day so I would assume 9 day, although it’s something a lot of people are finding ambiguous, first day items are still on sale.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SKATE.1394

SKATE.1394

Unless it’s my imagination, I’m pretty sure the consortium harvesting sickle has a slightly faster gathering rate than the other sickles due to a shorter animation?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Unless it’s my imagination, I’m pretty sure the consortium harvesting sickle has a slightly faster gathering rate than the other sickles due to a shorter animation?

You are correct.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yes. The Consortium sickle is actually slightly faster (about 0.25 second faster) than the other sickles. However, it’s not really enough of a difference to really matter if you like the animations of the others more.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Only with the clown will I “rush” harvest… It’s fun to get as many clowns up as I can! (couldn’t withstand the sale and got me a second one :p)