Bring back grenth hood

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cemovski.6783

cemovski.6783

Hey dear A-Net Team

i am Playing Guild Wars 2 since Beta and Guild Wars 1, two weeks after it was released.
I can say ive got never disappointed from you Guys, and i think i can speak for others too here. Arenanet which i know so far, was always cared about their Players! So, u guys have a reputation to lose here ;D

So, many Players are willing to Pay for this Hood, (for me personaly i know bout 8 People who Missed it!)
A Return of the Grenth Hood would be profitable for everyone, Players Could get what the Want(NEEEEED!!!!) and A-Net can make a Win-Win. Getting better PR ( Player’s can see, that Staff DO listen to their Players and care about it) and make some Extra Cash. I Think the PR Aspect in that one is stronger then, idk, 100.000 sold Grenth Hoods or whatever.

Sry for misspelling, tried my best to write in English

greetings

One of your devoted Players <3

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xenismilus.2476

Xenismilus.2476

Please bring it back, some people want it I guess

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Please bring it back permanently! Or if that’s not possible I guess at least for 1 day would be fine.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lolindir.3518

Lolindir.3518

I’d like to have it back too.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cale.7380

cale.7380

Anet,you did an amazing thing to release the Marjory weapons,so the Grenth Hood would be a must buy for everyone who purchased these sawesome skins,we still hope you will listen to us^^

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Inflames.6340

Inflames.6340

Come on, ANet, bring it back! I’d love to get one or five for my toons.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

Just read about the new Wardrobe.

BRING THE GRENTH HOOD BACK!!!

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

agree.. my nec wants it! take my money!!!!!!

it was written…

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

cale.7380

Man i wonder if the guys at Anet read this thread,everyone here is waiting for the hood to be released at least for a single day,they could make a nice profit for this march sale and make lot’s of players happy,i still keep my fingers crossed,there are still few days to go.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Man i wonder if the guys at Anet read this thread,everyone here is waiting for the hood to be released at least for a single day,they could make a nice profit for this march sale and make lot’s of players happy,i still keep my fingers crossed,there are still few days to go.

58 comments, half of them from you or other people doubl posting. With the new wardrobe, you can scratch the people that commented here and wanted to buy a hood for one of their alts and already had one on another char.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

58 comments, half of them from you or other people doubl posting. With the new wardrobe, you can scratch the people that commented here and wanted to buy a hood for one of their alts and already had one on another char.

Well, FWIW, I’ll replace one of those that was scratched off the list. With the recent announcement of the Account Wardrobe, I am 100% committed to buying this hood. I wasn’t too impressed with it when I first saw it on the trading post, but having seen it “in the wild”, I’ve grown to like it. The wardrobe sealed the deal.

I’m anxiously anticipating it going on sale this month as one of the “specials”.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Scottd.5764

Scottd.5764

I would buy it, missed it last time

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

Seeing rox’s quiver, kasmeer staff and Marjory dagger skins coming back as well as braham skins today, I really hoped for hood of grenth to be up in the gem store and I’ve got the gems ready to purchase. ANet pls

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cemovski.6783

cemovski.6783

So.. 31.3.2014… No grenth Hood :/

R.I.P. my Hopes & Dreams, You will be missed!

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I have a feeling that post wardrobe that there will be a series of skin sales and returns of old favorites. The demand is too high to be ignored.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

cale.7380

What a huge let down that ArenaNet didn’t listen to his customers.
A lot of us were going to buy the hood,and myself even before the wardrobe news wanted to grab two hoods,i wonder if they even read what people are asking for,i mean they could have make a lot of good money in releasing the hood,i think i will use these money in a different way.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tyrael.7410

Tyrael.7410

I am also extremely disappointed, and it is not the kind of disappointment that you will forget in time. Especially if you have waited a whole month, checking black lion trading everyday, and pre-purchasing gems … all of that are just to be ready to buy it. Today is the last day; so far, there is no grenth hood.

I reply to this post just to let people know that a poor decision has been made because there is another level after “being extremely disappointed”. It is called “you don’t care anymore” and i can guarantee you that few “don’t care anymore” about a game is enough to make people to find something else that does not disappoint.

Priest of Grenth

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Can somebody tell what is actually on sale?

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Behellagh.1468

RIP City of Heroes

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Ah, never saw that thread… thanks

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Behellagh.1468

It’s only a sticky at the top of this board for the last few weeks. Demonstrates how effective sticky threads are.

RIP City of Heroes

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

LadyRhonwyn.2501

It’s only a sticky at the top of this board for the last few weeks. Demonstrates how effective sticky threads are.

Lol! I remembered I had seen a thread like that somewhere in the beginning of March, but I couldn’t find it anymore….

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

It will probably be back around Wintersday 2014….

Devona’s Rest

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Widmo.3186

Widmo.3186

To next Wintersday still far away, and the addition of a skin for those who spent the holidays with family and not before computer would be veeery appropriate.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Warden.8927

Warden.8927

I really hope someone from Anet reads this, Please bring back grenths hood, myself and a lot of players were expecting it to be released during the march sales and it never came, when other items went on sale more than onces ( such as keys) I’m begging you guys to take my money here, please!

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Warden.8927

Here’s a bump to keeping it on the first page. Abet I’m begging you guys please bring Grenths hood out

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ilyaniii.3918

Ilyaniii.3918

Anet please, Idc what it costs I’ll even pay like 30$ if I have to, We’d all love the Grenth Hood back ;3

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Techyo.6732

Techyo.6732

its the only hood i want on my necro. plz

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wiz.1543

Wiz.1543

Still hoping for the hood as well. ^^ Especially with upcoming wardrobe…pretty please?

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rovaeden.8546

Rovaeden.8546

Bring back grenth hood pls

yes

and make it permanent in the shop

these limited sales are stupid

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ravenfield.9863

Ravenfield.9863

Limited sales pretty much boost ANets income because people tend to buy things impulsively as soon as they see that there is a limited supply.

But yes, please bring back the Grenth Hood for a few days, I was quite disappointed when it didn’t show up during the march sale (Waited the whole month and didn’t buy some other skins because of that). Pretty please!

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rovaeden.8546

Limited sales pretty much boost ANets income because people tend to buy things impulsively as soon as they see that there is a limited supply.

(sorry, Ravenfield, im not picking on you personally. Your comment scratched at something thats been irritating me and I needed to vent it. Cool name btw)

I keep seeing comments along these lines and it blows my mind! Do you people really think that
a.) This is the ONLY marketing strategy in the entire world, ever?!
b.) That it is ok to justify Anet being stingy / using a marketing strategy that arbitrarily punishes the vast majority of the player community as opposed to enhanced fun?!

Instead of people being sheep and parroting what they saw someone else say in another post somewhere, why don’t people think for a second “hey, yeah… this is a kind of crappy marketing system. After all, I often get disappointed that I cannot buy what I want on my own terms and when I am able.”

I am certain that Anet could sell things on the gem store in such a way that it benefits both the player community as well as their own bottom line.

Just because the impulse buy is a common practice does not mean it is the right strategy or the best strategy, it is simply one strategy of many and it is, in my opinion an underhanded strategy to use.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Its a seasonal item related to wintersday, why would you expect it to come back at any other time?

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rovaeden.8546

Its a seasonal item related to wintersday, why would you expect it to come back at any other time?

Because the community (a lot of people, not just myself) wants it to and because Anet claims to listen to the wishes of the community.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Because the community (a lot of people, not just myself) wants it to and because Anet claims to listen to the wishes of the community.

A couple of hundred people doesnt equal the community. Whats next? Halloween at Easter?

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ilyaniii.3918

A couple of hundred people doesnt equal the community. Whats next? Halloween at Easter?

A couple hundred does equal a couple hundred happy ‘paying’ Players. With how amazing this game is. What with not charging us Monthly for game time like most ANY other game or console, This is the specific reason why there is a Gem store, and I’d happily support Anet even more so than I do now, Buy purchasing a Grenth Hood.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

A couple hundred does equal a couple hundred happy ‘paying’ Players. With how amazing this game is. What with not charging us Monthly for game time like most ANY other game or console, This is the specific reason why there is a Gem store, and I’d happily support Anet even more so than I do now, Buy purchasing a Grenth Hood.

Well, im sure y´all gonna purchase the grenth hood when it comes back next wintersday as well, so why should Anet offer seasonal items out of season, if there is no monetary gain for them in the long run?

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: doctorgallo.6750

doctorgallo.6750

Dear Arenanet,

With the upcoming update with the Wardrobe System, there is no better time to bring back the Grenth Hood. It looks great and it would fit extremely well with the rest of the outfit I’m planning to get. Gonna be really cool to experiment with armor parts from different sets!

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Warden.8927

Just want my Grenths hood already Anet whai you no take my money!?

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

For those of you with the grenth hood, the other day I decided to figure out the pieces requires to make the character that modeled the hood(Image below). I plan on putting this together sometime after the big patch(missing shoulders and boots).

*Grenth Hood
*Deathly Mantle
*Trickster’s Coat
*Masquerade Gloves
*Trickster’s Leggings
*Ascended Light Boots

For everyone else, there’s always the preview section.. lol

Attachments:

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Warden.8927

For those of you with the grenth hood, the other day I decided to figure out the pieces requires to make the character that modeled the hood(Image below). I plan on putting this together sometime after the big patch(missing shoulders and boots).

*Grenth Hood
*Deathly Mantle
*Trickster’s Coat
*Masquerade Gloves
*Trickster’s Leggings
*Ascended Light Boots

that looks amazing if only they would bring the hood out again pleaseeeee

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ilyaniii.3918

Please take our money Anet.. IM THROWING IT AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

*Grenth Hood
*Deathly Mantle
*Trickster’s Coat
*Masquerade Gloves
*Trickster’s Leggings
*Ascended Light Boots

If you are still missing the shoulders, you better buy them as soon as possible. The amount of players going for that look, once the hood is available again will far surpass the shoulder supplies.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

ArtemusHunter.9521

*Grenth Hood
*Deathly Mantle
*Trickster’s Coat
*Masquerade Gloves
*Trickster’s Leggings
*Ascended Light Boots

If you are still missing the shoulders, you better buy them as soon as possible. The amount of players going for that look, once the hood is available again will far surpass the shoulder supplies.

Funny thing..
I had the shoulders when they first came out. I had deathly bull mantle and deathly mantle, but I didn’t like the look of the deathly mantle shoulders because for my characters body type, they were too big.

So I took the bull shoulders and overrode the deathly mantle skin. Then I got a total makeover kit and fixed the size of my character. I bought the Deathly Mantle Skin from the Tp when it was like 2-4g.

Now its a billion times more but they are my next thing to get in the game. 100% sure of it. But I’m wondering if the skin will end up in my wardrobe or not.. I doubt it but we’ll see.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: fra.5241

fra.5241

ArenaNet pls, bring again Rox’s quiver but above all Grenth Hood, I desperately need them ç.ç

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

*Grenth Hood
*Deathly Mantle
*Trickster’s Coat
*Masquerade Gloves
*Trickster’s Leggings
*Ascended Light Boots

Funny thing..
I had the shoulders when they first came out. I had deathly bull mantle and deathly mantle, but I didn’t like the look of the deathly mantle shoulders because for my characters body type, they were too big.

So I took the bull shoulders and overrode the deathly mantle skin. Then I got a total makeover kit and fixed the size of my character. I bought the Deathly Mantle Skin from the Tp when it was like 2-4g.

Now its a billion times more but they are my next thing to get in the game. 100% sure of it. But I’m wondering if the skin will end up in my wardrobe or not.. I doubt it but we’ll see.

I doubt you will get mantle skin, if you overwrote it was the bulls. However, there is a slight possibility that as long as you have one deathly skin that it might unlock for all armor types (just like Dragons horns) as they share the same appearance on all types. In that case, be quick enough to snatch up the shoulderpads or pauldrons, whichever is the cheapest.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

ArtemusHunter.9521

*Grenth Hood
*Deathly Mantle
*Trickster’s Coat
*Masquerade Gloves
*Trickster’s Leggings
*Ascended Light Boots

Funny thing..

I doubt you will get mantle skin, if you overwrote it was the bulls. However, there is a slight possibility that as long as you have one deathly skin that it might unlock for all armor types (just like Dragons horns) as they share the same appearance on all types. In that case, be quick enough to snatch up the shoulderpads or pauldrons, whichever is the cheapest.

The Deathly Bull Mantle skin is specific to Light armor. There are three versions of it, Mantle for Light, Shoulderpads for Medium and Pauldrons for Heavy. This applies to all three versions of the Deathly series shoulders(Deathly Mantle, Deathly Bulls Mantle and Deathly Avian Mantle). They may share the same skin, but they have different chat codes, different names and different weight classes.

I know they said that when wardrobe comes out, previous skins used in a transmutation will be unlocked for the wardrobe(say you transmuted Deathly Bulls over Masquerade, you’d get both), but I don’t think the last skin I transmuted the Deathly Bulls onto was the Deathly Mantle. It would be awesome if the whole tree of transmutes was unlocked though.

Do they still drop from the Mystic Forge’s Mad King Chest’s during halloween though? If they do, I’ll probably do a bunch of key farming between now and halloween 2014 for mystery tonics. 6 or so months; good amount of time to save up tonic’s lol.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Do they still drop from the Mystic Forge’s Mad King Chest’s during halloween though? If they do, I’ll probably do a bunch of key farming between now and halloween 2014 for mystery tonics. 6 or so months; good amount of time to save up tonic’s lol.

The forge recipe for Mad Kings Chest was disabled after Halloween 2012 and wasnt reintroduced for 2013. They also didnt drop from BLC´s during 2013.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

ArtemusHunter.9521

The forge recipe for Mad Kings Chest was disabled after Halloween 2012 and wasnt reintroduced for 2013. They also didnt drop from BLC´s during 2013.

laaaame but whatever. Guess I need to start getting some gold together lol.

Bring back grenth hood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: fra.5241

fra.5241

All this is ridicule!
Last year I had not enough time to log in game for various problems. This year is different for me.
I lost the opportunity to purchase Grenth Hood (not just me), so is it right? I found it so unfair, also because I mainly play thief and I think the permanent hoods for medium classes are very ugly. Lately I made five pieces of ascended armor for my thief to exception of the headgear. When I will also make last piece I need transmuting that horrible headgear, but what with?
Fot ArenaNet should be a walk putting stuff in Gemstore. All this appears like a whimsy, a good way for do not do happy many players, leaving us only false hopes.
What does it is a wardrobe without nice clothes?