Cook's outfit

Cook's outfit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SolidRock.6281

SolidRock.6281

So I just got the Cook’s outfit and it’s awesome! But, the Roast Pig skill which summons a nice, plump, roasting pig doesn’t seem to do anything… You can interact with it as it says ‘eat’ but nothing really happens, but the eat animation. Would be cool if it did something like Mad King’s Feast and Witch’s Cauldron.

Cook's outfit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NinjaKnight.1340

NinjaKnight.1340

So I just got the Cook’s outfit and it’s awesome! But, the Roast Pig skill which summons a nice, plump, roasting pig doesn’t seem to do anything… You can interact with it as it says ‘eat’ but nothing really happens, but the eat animation. Would be cool if it did something like Mad King’s Feast and Witch’s Cauldron.

Agreed. I saw someone roasting a pig the other day and it gave me an option to interact. I kept pressing F and nothing seemed to happen at all.

Then I put on my witch outfit and was able to start a brawl. BIG difference.

Anyway, OP you might want to post this in suggestions. If someone is paying big bucks for an outfit it should have some fun ability.

Cook's outfit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Matthew Porter

Matthew Porter

Eating the summoned roast pig allows you to gain back costume brawler health.

Cook's outfit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

It would be cool if all of the gem shop costumes let you get others into a brawl like the cauldron and table.

[SFD] – Maguuma

Cook's outfit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NinjaKnight.1340

NinjaKnight.1340

Eating the summoned roast pig allows you to gain back costume brawler health.

Ok thats nice to know but what if there is no costume brawl in progress? It sounds like the cook ability is only useful if you have a “cook” buddy who wants to sit on the sidelines watching the brawl you create. (I’m assuming you can’t switch back and forth between outfits without losing your brawler stats)

As I indicated before, the ability value as I see it needs to be bumped up to match Gem price. Also, make it more obvious what eating the pig does.

Cook's outfit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Voltar.8574

Voltar.8574

that’s wild; no designated healers except in costume brawl.