Evon releases Belinda's Nodachi skin!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Evon Gnashblade has heard everyone’s request for some epic weapon skins, so he decided to give us want we want! Right now in the Gem Store, not only can you get older skins like Kasmeer’s Staff or Rox’s Quiver, but you can also get Belinda’s Nodachi Greatsword skins too!!!

Be sure to stop by the Gem Store, and give thanks to Tyria’s #1 charr by purchasing some goods!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

So Evon steals a family sword from a dead person and replicates it ‘in her honor’ I suppose? Sick Charr. I was hoping for more of a specific boss drop, but cash ya know…

When do we get to fight Evon? He’s always exploiting others, taking advantage of the dead, making shady deals – probably with Inquest.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

kitten morals I’m just happy to finally get Belinda’s GS :X

#VoteEvon2013

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

I’m sure Jory gave Evon permission to replicate her sister’s sword. I mean, he did save Jory’s life from an assassin years back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Advent Leader.1083

Advent Leader.1083

kitten . That gold→gem price hike lol.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aensland.2065

Aensland.2065

Is there a chance to get imbued version in future?

time waits for no one…

(edited by Aensland.2065)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

kitten . That gold->gem price hike lol.

With every single desirable weapon skin being released at the same time, you’ll probably have to wait a week or so for the exchange rates to fall.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

So Evon steals a family sword from a dead person and replicates it ‘in her honor’ I suppose? Sick Charr. I was hoping for more of a specific boss drop, but cash ya know…

It’s terrible that Evon is profiteering this way. I’ll take two.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Penguin, love this. Haha.

Also those of you looking to score one of these bad boys: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Ninja-Fashion-Contest-Open/

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

This is what I’d like to know. I don’t want to get this one if the imbued comes out later as a separate version.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

This is what I’d like to know. I don’t want to get this one if the imbued comes out later as a separate version.

I doubt it. her blade belongs to her family. There is only one, much like traherns caladbolg (spelling???) This one is a tribute to her, a copy for the masses. At least that’s what I would think

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

When do we get to fight Evon? He’s always exploiting others, taking advantage of the dead, making shady deals – probably with Inquest.

The charr are always stealing human swords, aren’t they? Just like Evon to desecrate a prized family heirloom for profit.